Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice in Wonderland (Cerberus & Beware Goreville)

White pulled away when he was done and wiped off the remaining cum against her cheek. He smiled and put his member back into his pants and zipped up and looked at her. "You will have much to learn my pet, Much to learn but I will be able to get you in touch with someone who may know a way to get out. But you're not done yet." He smiled and knew he would also fuck her soon tonight.

Alice smiled a bit as Sir White wiped his spent cock against her cheek, she used her finger to gather up the remaining cum and swallow it down greedily. "Yes, Sir White, I understand that I have much to learn." Truthfully, the girl didn't really know much about sex and was eager to learn from Sir White, who at least seemed to like her enough to help her get out from Wonderland. "But Sir White, I thought you yourself knew the way out of Wonderland." She said, a bit of disappointment in her voice. The girl stood up and sat on the armrest of the chair that White was in, her back to him.

White looked at her, wrapping an arm around her waist, running his hand along her stocking clad legs feeling the silky material of them. "I know part of it, not all the way, Besides why would I want to leave my home to somewhere else?" He shook his head trailing his other hand down along her back then over her rear.

"Well, to explore, of course!" Alice said, a bit shocked that he didn't really know his way around Wonderland, it couldn't be that big, could it? "Haven't you ever been on a vacation, Sir White?" She questioned as he ran his hands over her body, causing the girl to shiver a bit.

White looked at Alice and nodded. "I have, My dear Alice, wonderland is rather large and to cover all of it would take one's lifetime to do so. He smiled running his hand up to the tip of her stockings as she rested on the arm rests letting him feel her up. "I have been around wonderland but not all of it. But to leave wonderland, I have no intentions or plans to or even want to, I rather enjoy it here."

"But what's so magnificent about Wonderland?" The girl questioned as she fell into Sir White's lap, her legs spread a bit, wide enough so that you could see her panties. She looked up to White with her blue eyes. "When will we be leaving, Sir White? I really do need to get home to London as soon as possible. My mother will be worrying about me." Well, most likely she already was, Alice had spent more than thirty minutes in Wonderland already.

White laughed abit and looked at Alice and grinned. "What isnt there, I will show you later." He smiled and pulled her into his lap, making sure she pressed her ass against his crotch. "In due time Alice in due time, now another lesson is to not ask so many questions or else you'll find yourself ignored and or sent away and not liked."

Alice nodded and shut her mouth, not wanting to be left alone by Sir White, especially in a foreign land. Instead, she snuggled into the man's lap, her ass rubbing against his groin lightly as she did so. "Yes, Sir White. No more questions, I understand." The girl was being taught well and she just laid there in the man's lap, snuggling against his chest.

White looked at Alice and pulled her up for abit. "Now you are going to learn about having a guy fuck you, which I bet you never have. Now take off your panties and then sit in my lap." He smiled and unzipped his pants again and sat back waiting for his new fuck toy.

It was true, Alice was a virgin and now that was going to be taken from her by a stranger, just so she could get back home. "Yes, sir." Strangely, she didn't have much of a problem with this as she got off of the man's lap and stood up, taking her pink panties off and dropping them to the floor before she returned to her rather comfortable seat on White's lap. The only thing separating Alice's virgin pussy and White's cock now were his pants.

White looked at Alice and pulled his pants down and pulled his dick out and rubbed it against her rear before he slowly lined himself up with her pussy before slowly sliding himself into her, feeling her tight resistance to him. He held onto her. "It may hurt for a bit but then it will feel good." He pressed against her slowly trying to get deeper into her as he held onto her waist.

Alice gasped softly as Sir White's cock was pushed into her. The feeling was strange to her. It felt both painful and pleasurable at the same time. She put her hands on Sir White's shoulders as she was pushed down upon his large erection, slight moans of both pleasure and pain coming from her throat. The girl pushed her head against the man's chest and took deep breaths, a sigh of relief coming from her as she was now fully sheathed upon White' fuck pole.

White felt Alice fully envelope his cock in her warm and tight pussy. he groaned abit and held her there, just enjoying the sensation before he pulled her up then pulled her back down and begining to fuck her, his hands roaming around her chest as he began pushing against her. "You are....mmmhm, doing very well Alice, now you have to pick up and pleasure."

Alice moaned as White began to fuck her, pleasure overwhelming the slight pain that she still felt. She nodded as White requested that she begin to ride him, which she started as soon as he asked. She began to move her hips up and down, grinding herself into him before she pushed herself up, leaving only the tip of his cock inside of her before she slammed herself down on him, gasping out loudly as she did so. "Oh, Sir White!"

White pressed against her when she slammed herself back down onto his cock. He groaned and began to pull open the top of her dress as he then began to fondle her breasts as he began fucking her more and more. "You are learning well My pet, you are learning well." He grinned and kissed along her neck.

Soon the girl's dress was only hanging on from her arms, her ample breasts hanging out for Sir White to do whatever he pleased with them. "Sir White, yes, fuck me!" She moaned as he kissed along her neck, her ass riding the man's cock rather swiftly now, all pain that was present before was now gone.

White kept squeezing her breasts as she rode his cock more and more. He groaned and licked along her neck as he groped her. "You're doing well my pet." He pushed hard against her enjoying her tight fresh cunt. It had been a while since he had gotten his hands on someone this fresh. He grinned and looked at Alice.

Alice loved the praise that she was getting from Sir White, knowing that she was pleasing him. Her tight cunt squeezed his cock hard each time she fully embedded on him, her ass kissing his cum-filled balls. "Oh, God, yes." She moaned, wrapping her arms around the male's neck as he groped her. Alice leaned in and kissed the man on the lips, opening her mouth slightly to run her tongue across his lips.

White grinned and held onto her waist and kept thrusting against her, kissing along her neck. "All right my pet Im getting close you can either take it, Drink it down or wear it." He groaned as he could feel his release getting closer and closer and he wanted to know, but knew she wouldn't know what he was asking.

Alice was a bit confused when White said that he was getting close. Close to what exactly? The girl didn't know what, but continued to ride him roughly, wanting to keep the pleasure going. "What do you mean, Sir White?" She questioned through moans as she pounded her tight little ass down into White's muscular thighs.

White groaned and had to push her off and held her against the chair and pushed up her dress as he began to cum over her ass and thighs. He groaned as he finished then rested against her, letting his limp dick rest against her thighs. "You've done very well Alice."

Alice was a bit caught off guard as she was removed from White's shaft, a bit sad because she got so much pleasure from him. She was even more surprised once White began to cum all over her, groaning as he did so. The girl smiled as his soft cock rested against her. The girl rubbed her fingers in the cum that now was splattered against her thighs and tasted it, smiling as she licked it off her fingers. "I'm glad to have pleasured you, Sir White." She would have asked if it was time to go see whoever could lead her out of Wonderland now, but remembered that Sir White didn't want her asking any questions.

White nodded and cleaned himself off and Sat back in his chair and looked at her. he watched her and licked his lips before getting up and going out to go and make himself some more tea. "We'll leave early morning now its best you get some rest." He smiled and walked back to his chair.

"B-But, Sir White! I need to be home to London by tonight!" Alice protested as she grabbed her panties off of the ground and put them back on. "My mother will worry about me and perhaps even call the police!" The girl didn't want her mother to call the police and have everyone looking for her when they most likely couldn't find her, that would be terrible. "I need to get home very shortly and I don't know if I can wait until the morning." Alice said as she buttoned her dress up once more to cover herself.

White just looked at her then yawned and headed back into his hallway. "In time in time." He didnt even know what this London was as he walked back to his room to go lay down for the night. "Its best you get some rest then my dear." He yawned then shut the door and laid down.

Back
Top Bottom