Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice in Wonderland (Cerberus & Beware Goreville)

(sure) White looked at Alice as they neared the house. He knocked on the door. "Cheshire, Cheshire! Get out here!" A slid in the door opened. "OH white!" He opened the door. He was a little Different, He actually was a cat like they said, Brown ears and tail but otherwise looked like a human. "what can I do you for old friend and." He stopped looking over alice and grinned. "Now who is this sexy thing?"

Alice couldn't help but blush as Cheshire called her sexy, did he really think so? Well, she guessed she did look a bit sexy with her breasts practically hanging out and her dress torn to her upper thighs. "My name is Alice." She said as she extended her hand to shake. "Is it true that you know the way out of Wonderland, Mr. Cheshire?" The girl questioned, a shy smile one her face.

Cheshire grabbed her wrist and pulled her close pulling a hand to her mouth. "SHH!, Dont say that outloud!" he glared and pulled her inside. White looked around and walked in. "Well do you have the information or not?"

The girl's eyes widened as she was pulled close to the man, his hand over her mouth. She looked to Sir White, was he sure that this guy was completely sane? Why couldn't they talk about the exit out of Wonderland? She took the man's hand off of her mouth. "What's the matter? Why can't we talk about the exit?" Alice questioned in a soft, quiet voice.

Cheshire looked at her. "Well ever since that seeres forsaw some type of "witch" coming down for the king and his son. He's been very paranoid and having anyone who has dealings with outters arrested and they are never seen again... WHITE?! SHE'S ONE OF THEM ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME KILLED?!" White sighed. "Cheshire Relax, No one followed us and yes she is and i'd want to help her out."

Alice moved away from Cheshire and stood beside Sir White, holding onto his arm. She didn't fully trust Cheshire the way she did White, especially since he was now yelling at her. "What are you talking about, Mr. Cheshire? One of what?" The girl's voice sounded a bit alarmed and she looked up to White. "What is he talking about, Sir White?"

White sighed. "My friend when have I ever lead you wrong Cat?" Cheshire looked up and white looked at him. "Dont answer that, look she'll pay for the information anyway she can now go get it." Cheshire hissed then nodded and headed into the back rooms. He sighed and looked at White and Alice. "This better be worth the trouble."

Alice felt a bit of relief knowing that Cheshire was complying to White's wishes, which mean that she was going to get out of Wonderland shortly. She looked up to White, squeezing his hand a bit. "D-Does he want me to follow him, Sir White?" She questioned, wondering if she was going to have to do the same things to Cheshire as she did to Sir White.

Cheshire looked at Alice and tilted his head looking at her. "well then how do you propose you are going to pay for this hmm?" He shrugged and folded his arms across his chest. "Information never comes cheap, not when Im risking my life over it."

As the two of them entered the backrooms, she remembered what White had taught her, that you had to give something in order to get something in Wonderland. She hesitantly moved closer to Cheshire and placed his hands on his chest, leaning up a bit to kiss at his neck, her hand sliding down to cup at his crotch. Considering this was all she had to pay him with, Alice hoped that Cheshire would accept it.

Cheshire looked at Alice and grinned. "A fast mover. but before we start, there is more you'll have to do." He laughed abit and looked at her. "Are you sure you accept?" He looked her over watching her actions.

Alice nodded to the question. "If you're the one who can get me back home then I have to give you all I have and this is all I have. Besides, Sir White said that in order to get something you have to give something." She looked at Cheshire with her blue eyes and a small smile on her face. "So...do you want what I have to give?"

Cheshire watched her and grinned looking at her. "Kneel down, spread your legs and place your hands behind your back." He smiled watching her thinking about new clothing.

Alive did as she was told to do, following Cheshire's orders perfectly. What exactly the man expected her to do now though, she had absolutely no clue of. She assumed that he wanted her to perform the things that she had done for Sir White earlier, but he had never had her in this position before. "What would you like for me to do now, Cheshire?"

Cheshire grinned and looked at her. "Think about a Very revealing outfit, something short,silky and revealing." He placed a small collar around her neck. "think about it and it will put it on you." He watched her and grinned knowing he was going to have some fun with her and pull a trick as well. If he could get a good fuck out of it, it was worth it.

"Um, alright, Mr. Cheshire." Alice said, closing her eyes as she attempted to imagine the most revealing thing she'd seen in her life. She had seen it in a window in a lingerie shop in London, it was mainly just a bra and panties, both were made of silk and were a dark pink. She also wore a pair of stockings with them, a dark black that was see through and connected to her panties by two strings. The girl opened her eyes and looked down upon her, the outfit she imagined was now on her and she let out a small gasp. "Will this do?"

Cheshire Looked at her then nodded and moved behind her and tied her wrists behind her then her legs. He watched her then gagged her and gave her rear a swat. He laughed abit watching her, running his hands over her body. "You are going to be the end of me so this wont be pleasant."

Alice began to squirm a bit as she was held in restraints and her mouth was gagged. What was Cheshire doing? Sir White certainly hadn't been like this with her, he was gentle and kind to her while Cheshire seemed to be a bit more rough. She looked to him with her blue eyes, her body quivering a bit as her bottom was spanked. What did he mean that this wasn't going to be pleasurable? Wasn't she going to ride him like she had done to Sir White?

Cheshire watched Alice and grinned staying behind her and rubbing a hand inbetween her legs as he licked along her neck and grinned and kept playing for her watching a look of fear in her eyes.

The blond's hips began to buck a bit, her hips moving into Cheshire's hands as he rubbed her, her pussy already a bit wet. She looked at Cheshire as he licked her, moving her head to the side a bit so he could have better access to her neck.

Cheshire watched her and grinned licking his lips as he nibbled on her neck and rubbed his fingers against her panties pressing them against her cunt. He kept it at wanting to get her body bucking and jerking to his touch.

Alice would be moaning Cheshire's name loudly by now, begging him to fuck her if her mouth weren't gagged. The girl tried to get the man's fingers to go deeper inside of her, even though they were blocked by her panties by spreading her legs more and pushed her hips down, muffled moans coming from her mouth.

Cheshire watched her and grinned and slipped his fingers into her panties and started to rub her wet pussy lips before sliding a finger into her sliding his fingers deeper into her. White looked around noticing that the Royal's eyes were all around. they were probably spotted, this wasn't going to end well.

Alice groaned and ground her hips into the male's hand, wanting more fingers inside of her. Cheshire had made her extremely horny and she wanted something more than just his fingers inside of her, she wanted his cock to be pounding into her, much like Sir White's had earlier.

Cheshire watched her and left her for abit but then returned and slowly slid a vibe into her and turned it on when he put it inside of her. her then rubbed his dick against her ass watching her. "Hmm perhaps I should go in this one."

Back
Top Bottom