Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

homura (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Ebisu set down the tuna onigiri to unwrap the plum ones. “Deal.” She nodded, taking one out and taking a bite before holding it out.

Ebisu made a noise as she bit into the food again. “You helped too!” She said through a mouthful of food.

Ebisu laced her fingers with Akatsuru’s the rough skin on her hands drastically different from the soft skin of Akatsuru’s- though she was starting to form some callouses now that she was at the Butterfly Mansion.

The work was hard, but she was treated fairly by Lady Kocho and all the others at the estate; she got to go where she pleased into town, and she didn’t have to be at the service of man anymore, and plus now she got to see Ebisu. Ebisu leaned against Akatsuru, resting her head on her shoulder as she watched the water ahead of them.

"It's so peaceful..." She muttered, "No one hounding me for money or my body...I get to help people...and the children, oh," she became emotional, "The girls and Harue are such a delight...and I get to see you and have these moments with you.."

Ebisu smiled softly, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. “Hopefully soon I won’t have to leave you at all.” She said. “Once this is all over we won’t have to be apart for weeks at a time.”

Ebisu hummed softly at the answer, liking it quite a lot. “You always were sweet with your words.” She said, then leaning up to kiss her softly.

She closed her eyes, holding the kiss gently as she shifted closer, holding Akatsuru’s hand close to her chest.

This sent a jolt of pleasure through Ebisu that made her yearn for more, putting her hand over Akatsuru’s and leading her hand back to her breast again. Her own hand wandered Akatsuru, pushing up her skirt a bit to brush her fingertips against the soft flesh of her thigh as she caressed them.

She sighed in delight at the contact, obeying her silent request and groping her once again before she reached to unclasp the buttons of her uniform.

Ebisu moved over her slowly, pushing her down gently against the blanket and crawling on top of her, deepening the kiss as she did. She let Akatsuru unbutton the shirt of her uniform, pushing her knee between her legs to push them open slightly.

Back
Top Bottom