Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

homura (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

“Ah, well, I’m a little lost..” She admitted. “I was heading to meet up with some of my associates, but I think I’m just taking the long way.” She laughed softly.

Rie looked like she hadn’t even realized her actions would be taken into consideration. “They uh…” He could see her really starting to sweat now. “I-I hadn’t… thought of that.”

Rie nodded her head, grateful that the demon before her was so nice- maybe he was like Tanjirou’s sister?

He looked at his hand and the amount of blood and sighed, "Would you like assistance once I'm able to move? I wouldn't be a gentleman if I let you walk alone."

“Please, don’t worry about something like that!” Rie shook her head, hands out. “You’re still very injured!”

“No no, please, you not eating me is more than enough..!” She said quickly. “And plus, you should let me help you find shelter from the sun, morning is only a few hours away.”

He hummed softly and gave a nod. What would his mother think if he let himself die like this, before he had the chance to stop his father? "I appreciate it, really."

Rie nodded and moved to set her back pack by him. “I’ll search around for anything nearby, see if we can’t get you some shelter.” She said, standing up.

Back
Top Bottom