Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

homura (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

“H-Hush!” Rie silenced them. “Keep your hands there, I’ll see what I have with me to stop the bleeding.” She was gone from his side, then back again, wrapping gauze tightly around his midsection to stop the bleeding.

Last edited:
“I don’t know!” Rie was sweating buckets, why help a demon? She couldn’t even answer her own question. Still, she wrapped up his wound tightly, returning back to her bag. “I think I have some blood coagulants..!”

“Eh, but..” That’s right, he was a demon, he didn’t need regular medicine. “A-Are you hurt anywhere else?”

Rie didn’t know much about demons, at least not how they healed anyway. “W-Would food help..?” She had only her traveling provisions, but wait- could demons eat human food? “Ah, what about water..?”

If she thought she was sweating before, she was surely pouring sweat now. Would he eat her, would her being a helpful fool be the last thing she would ever do? “O-Oh, ok..!”

Rie nodded, but she still looked nervous. “Can you tell me your name?” She asked. “My name is Rie.”

She bowed her head to him, face still mostly covered by her uniform. “If you don’t mind me asking.. Why haven’t you tried to attack me..?”

“Your mother?” She echoed, from what she knew, demons usually didn’t have any parents to speak of, it was a little strange hearing one talk of such things.

She shouldn’t have brought it up, it didn’t seem to be a good topic of conversation. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude on such a topic..!” Rie apologized.

Rie was flustered by him calling her name, for some reason it just sounded good coming out of his mouth. “I-Is there anything I can do to help you?”

“Whatever it is I’ll do my best to help you, I swear on it..!” Rie said, conviction in her voice.

Rie looked nervous, sitting silently for a moment before shaking her head. “I’m sorry… I can’t..”

Back
Top Bottom