Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

homura (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Ebisu grinned happily as they entered the kitchen, moving to start preparing the food. “Lucky! Thank you~”

Ebisu washed and soaked the rice before steaming it, the two of them working together to prepare the food.

It took a while to make everything, but it was worth it. The food was ready to go, packed neatly into a basket. “There! That’s everything.”

When Akatsuru came back in a simple red komon with thin yellow stripes, her hair free of the butterfly clips and now in a simple bun, "There. Ready."

Ebisu chose to stay in her slayer uniform, finding it the most comfortable. “You look lovely.” She commented, moving over with the basket.

Ebisu smiled and reached out to smooth Akatsuru’s bangs with her fingers. “Maybe one of these days I’ll cave and buy something nice to wear for you.” Ebisu rarely dressed up, not enjoying the complexity of a kimono or how long it took to get dressed in one.

"Don't worry about it, I rather like you this way." She played with a tuft of Ebisu's short hair with a fond smile, "Maybe, though, you could humor me and grow your hair out just a bit for that crane hair piece I bought for you~" She teased.

Ebisu smiled and nodded. “Alright, since it’s a request from you, Tsuru, I’ll do it.” Ebisu still had her hair pin, keeping it tucked away in her slayer coat everywhere she went.

Ebisu thought for a moment before nodding. “They’ve got a nice pond not too far from here, it’s a little secluded, but that should be perfect.”

Ebisu laughed softly. “We haven’t even started the date yet.” She teased, reaching out to take her hand.

Ebisu felt at that moment that she was in Heaven, for sure she had to be. Once at the spot, she set up the blanket and set out the food they had prepared for dinner.

There were several towering willows lining the small meadow, and a pond just in the center. “Right? It must’ve been some kind of garden at one point or another.” She said, looking up once she was done setting up.

Ebisu hummed as she unwrapped the onigiri and held the tuna ones out for Akatsuru. “Here’s yours- remember ones mine!” She said with a teasing smile.

Back
Top Bottom