Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

from the edge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“I… can’t do that.” She said softly, speaking honestly. She had an obligation to return to Yoichi, to make sure he didn’t suffer from her going missing.

Kaguya watched Yamainu work in silence, having to look away when she began to gut the birds, unable to watch.

Kaguya only looked up at her as she approached, blinking as she drew closer. She didn’t lash out or try to move away, sitting where she was.

Kaguya’s face flushed even darker, did that mean she was pregnant? “H-How do you know it will even work? C-Can humans have babies with demons?”

Kaguya wasn’t even sure if she wanted children, she had never concerned herself with such thoughts- but still, with a demon? Was such a thing possible? “Wh-What if I don’t want children?”

This seemed to sadden Yamainu, "Then, you don't have to feel responsible for them...I'll do all the work...I'll love them for both of us..."

Kaguya could see the sad look on her face and strangely felt bad. “That isn’t what I meant.. L-Like what if I’m not pregnant.. and don’t want to become so?” All of this talk was embarrassing and overwhelming, something she had never had to even think of before.

“I..” Why was she feeling so much for this demon? Why did she care at all? “At least not now..” She muttered.

Kaguya offered a smile in return. “Y-Yeah..” Would she even be someone fit to raise children?

Yamainu finished one of the birds and offered it happily to Kaguya, like this was all a twisted game of house. It was kind of similar to how Douma behaved with her - doting on her like this - only this felt genuine.

Yamainu was certainly more genuine in her expressions, things didn’t feel cold and rigid, but that didn’t make it any easier.

"It's supposed to get cold tonight...would you want to share body heat?" She asked, "I won't do anything...if you don't want me to.." She added, blushing.

Kaguya’s face blushed at the thought, nodding. “I-It’s fine if nothing happens!” She agreed.

Back
Top Bottom