Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

from the edge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Kaguya played with the food in front of her, watching the light from the fire bounce around the cave. “Thank you..”

“Ah, these ones are fine, really..!” Kaguya said, not wanting her to have to steal clothes for her.

Kaguya made a soft noise, she was right, the kimono was dirty and she was in need of a bath, and her clothes could use a wash- but she couldn’t do that. “I suppose some clean clothes would be nice..” She nodded.

When Kaguya showed signs of exhaustion, Yamainu moved to curl around her, "Here, is this better...?" She asked, draping her tail over her.

Kaguya nodded, the warm food in her stomach and the cold air making her realize just how tired she was. “Thank you..” She said softly, struggling to keep her eyes open.

The two of them fell asleep quickly, and when morning came, Yamainu could feel Kaguya stirring beside her, and could smell blood.

Kaguya was messing with the skirt of her kimono, pushing it back down and nodding quickly. “I’m fine.. I just need a bath..” She seemed embarrassed. “It’s just.. my menstrual cycle..” She muttered.

So, the breeding failed? She was a little sad by that. "Hai... there's a lake not far...I'd go with you, but.." She paused, gesturing to the sunlight.

“Oh..” Kaguya looked to the sunlight before back to Yamainu- so demons truly were adverse to the sun. “I-I can wait.”

"Gomen.." Yamainu said sheepishly, "I know a little further down in the cave, there's water that drips from the lake! Maybe that would help for now?"

Kaguya nodded. “I’ll just beat something to wash with, and that should be fine for now.”

Yamainu pushed herself up and stretched before moving to grab a piece of fabric from what Kaguya could only assume was torn clothing from a human she had consumed. "Here, Kagu.."

She nodded and took the cloth. “Thank you..”She said softly, moving toward the back of the cave. The chain around her wrist just let her reach the water source Yamainu spoke of, and she knelt down before she began to undress to wash herself.

Yamainu watched quietly, tail wagging slowly. She really hoped that it had worked, and with Kaguya not wanting to keep trying, it was disheartening.

Kaguya had her back to Yamainu as she bathed, and the more she thought, the more she had ideas. What if she persuaded Kaguya to bare her offspring? No, certainly she’d be happier if under the influence of her marking, she had been so compliant and content when she was the first time, surely she’d be happier under its effects once again?

Kaguya’s back was covered in fresh scars, still pink and new- maybe biting her and keeping her there really was for the best, whoever had her before was clearly hurting her.

She stood slowly and creeped over, part of her screaming not to, but the other part wanting to protect her so bad that she didn't care. When she was close enough, she bit into Kaguya's shoulder firmly with a rough growl.

Kaguya let out a cry of surprise and partly of pain, the black mark spreading quickly over her flesh. She said nothing after the mark formed, slumping back into a sitting position.

Back
Top Bottom