Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

from the edge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

There was nothing Kaguya could do but sit and wait, the demon didn’t seem to want to hurt her, so she was safe for now. Night would come quickly, and Kaguya was still where Yamainu last saw her, still sitting on her pile of furs.

Yamainu sat up and stretched before moving over, "Did you like the rabbit? I could find pheasant this time?" Her tail wagged gently as she looked down at Kaguya hopefully.

Kaguya’s cheeks were stained with tears, eyes red from crying. She gave a small nod, looking up to her. “That sounds fine..” She just had to behave and not anger this demon, and she might yet survive.

Kaguya watched her leave before looking back at the chain in front of her, staying silent as she waited for Yamainu’s return.

Kaguya nodded, mind racing; was she some kind of pet to her? Or did she see her as something more? Was that why they had sex? And why was it that she had wanted it too? The thought made her face flush a deep red.
The same scent still came from Kaguya, though it seemed slightly weaker that day than the day before- she was still fertile.

Kaguya’s face flushed a deep red, mouth opening and closing in shock. “N-No..!” She said quickly. “Wh-Where did that come from..?!”

“No..!” She could hardly believe they were speaking of such lewd things. “Wh-What do you mean I smell like I want to?”

Kaguya blinked, not understanding what she meant- had she started menstruating? The idea was embarrassing, making her look away in shame, she would have to check later when she was alone. “And you can tell all that by my smell?” Could other demons do such things?

Her words were like a blow to the chest, her mouth going dry. They had been found because of her? Her whole body felt numb. “Oh..”

“But I’m human..” Kaguya couldn’t stop the tears that fell down her cheeks. “They were my friends..!”

“That doesn’t mean you can just kill them in turn!” It almost sounded like she was scolding her. “Now they’ll be after you, kill you too!”

“That doesn’t mean you won’t eventually get caught!” How could she not see such an obvious thing? Was she not worried about her own safety at all?

Kaguya didn’t know how to argue her point, if she had never been found before, perhaps she had them hidden away somewhere other demons didn’t go? She had no idea.

“Hai..” She muttered, keeping her head down. Would there be any way to get word to Yoichi?

Back
Top Bottom