Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

from the edge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

This breeding process would repeat several times throughout the night until Kaguya was too exhausted to continue. She had been thoroughly made a mess of, Yamainu’s seed painting her thighs- she would need a bath soon, and if she was lucky, she would take pregnant.

She sure did get ahead of herself. She couldn't really help care for pups. She could barely care for herself. But, she wanted to help this human girl, who smelled so desperately for pups.

Kaguya was out for the remainder of the night, and a good portion into the day, and when she woke, all of the marks Yamainu had put on her had worn off completely. She was beyond embarrassed with how she had acted, redressing herself the best she could and pulling weakly on the heavy chain attached to her wrist.

Kaguya stared at the shape in the back of the cave she was sure was the demon, weighing her options. The demon didn’t seem like it was going to kill her, at least not yet, and she was able to speak- maybe she would free her if she asked to do so?

She’d need to find a key, or some way to be free of the heavy chain keeping her bound to the heavy boulder. She searched as far as the chain would let her, which didn’t stray too far from the pile of furs she assumed was a bed for her. She even attempted to move the rock, but found no such luck.

Kaguya jumped when she spoke, turning to face her with wide eyes. “I-I need to go home.” She said.

Her face flushed at the term, bringing up the unsavory actions she had willingly committed. “I can’t stay here..!” She said. “Please let me return to where you found me..!”

Kaguya felt tears burn her eyes, face red with frustration as she pulled at the chain again. “I can’t stay here..! Yoichi-san will be in trouble if I were to disappear..!”

Kaguya sunk to her knees and held the chain in her hand, back to Yamainu- maybe Yoichi would come looking for her? Had the other kakushi lived? She could only pray that they had, but to who?

“I… have people I need to return to..” She said softly. “I can’t just abandon them..”

She nodded. “I have a duty to return to both.” She said softly. “I can’t just abandon them.”

Her words made Kaguya flinch like she had been struck; it was the truth though, one would end up dead, and she had to choose. She hung her head. “So, what then..?” She asked quietly. “You’re going to keep me here for my benefit?”

How was she supposed to argue with a demon? She couldn’t even fight off a human, let alone a demon. She would have to obey her for the time being, so as she said to stay alive and unhurt long enough to hope that Yoichi would find her.

Back
Top Bottom