Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - OOC

Oh, I'd be down for a scene with Vanessa and Alex in the meantime! Seems like Skyler and Sapna will be busy for a while, so we should be okay. Something at the showers would be lovely!

ooooh, that opens some things up ;)
Ahan! I am curious now!

Also should also say for everyone that I am dyslexic so replies take me a bit. Dont know if I said that already and dont want to take the time to look. Almost done my reply
Oh, thanks for clarifying. And no worries. Take your time. You write so well, it is worth the wait. <3
Also, I really appreciate this OOC discussion of details. I do a lot of it for PM RPs and was apprehensive people won't entertain much of it in public RPs but thanks for proving me wrong :)

It is my humble opinion that public RPs require even MORE OOC discussion of details than private ones. Also, I have some things I'd like to propose regarding Sanchez for whomever actually creates and plays her. First and foremost, that she is bisexual or pansexual, but may have put a halt on messing with men because of Alex's predecessor. She may be aware of Alex's activism and social media campaign supporting women and victims of abuse, so she may be like, 'I won't be so lucky to get HIM as a partner, but if I do...' sort of vibe. It's up to whomever ends up creating her, but they're just some suggestions.

Oh yeah, I guess I just wanted some Alex x Sanchez action somewhere along the line, lol. But yes, I deffo want Alex and Skyler to be friends like that.

I was just thinking of bringing this up lol.

Definitely want some back and forth foreplay type stuff, and then maybe Skyler takes charge for a bit. If it's cool with you, definitely want some water sports done for sure. Definitely fun on the beach as well. Skyler would be cool with Vanessa trying for kids, so that's cool too. She'd also want Vanessa to take charge occationally, so we could have Skyler on the receiving end.

The other main thing is Skyler really wants to suck Camilla's titties lol, and do whatever else is available as well (eating her out, watersports, etc).

Also, I'd love for Skyler and Alex to be like, buds, pointing out hotties to eachother etc. Got a couple friends IRL that do that with me and it's pretty great ^^ (it doesn't lead to anything sexual tbh but w/e)
Coming back to this, I love all that for Vanessa and Skyler for the beach scene. One idea I had was that Vanessa's big focus with her content is on taking advantage of the freedom of Pleasant Beach to be able to produce public stuff that's genuinely spontaneous and natural, rather than staged, so she'd emphasize shooting without scripts and keeping the vibe chill and unperformative. Sort of a "this is just my regular life" tone. So that's something I'd love to see.

Skyler and Camilla together would absolutely be great too. Camilla probably wouldn't do much pursuing or taking charge with Skyler, but she'd be totally receptive to anything Skyler wanted to do to her.

Man, I'm surprised everyone seems so reluctant to indulge Camilla's free use kink 😅 For the record, when it comes to longtime neighbors like Skyler, I assume they'd be well aware of Camilla's explicit standing invitation, and she of course would trust them to back off if she says not right now.

I could shift when she asks to after she starts if you like? Sort of a "This isn't inturrupting something important is it?". Skyler's just big on consent is all
Oh for sure, that sounds great to me. And no pressure anyway, I was just amused.
I'm kinda getting the vibe that no one wants to play Sanchez, and I'm not about to write a scene solo when--not if--she and Alex meet.
Yeah, sorry, but I personally have my hands a bit full with three characters at this point.

@Fish is yum Lovely post! Just wanted to discuss if you wanted to include any particular kinks here. I am quite open/flexible given how the scene is progressing. A few questions/comments to help that and the scene (all are on your fav/yes list but I thought we should still discuss OOC a bit)-

1. We said Sapna is very sweaty from dragging the bike uphill. Do you want to play on that somehow?
2. I also like breast envy and Sapna has small breasts.
3. Given she's inexperienced, can she have multiple orgasms?

Also, anything else you craving?

Sure if you want ^^ what were you thinking?
Sweat - not much. Just the fact that she is sweaty, and perhaps mention the odor and such.
Of course, though I am not sure how this will come into play, Skyler's aren't too big either. I was going to have Skyler sort of demonstrate and then let Sapna try so maybe then?
Hm, true. Let's skip it then.
Oh I think this is Skyler's goal regardless of her experience ;) lol But yeah!
Lovely! :)
Not particularly right now, I do want to maybe get some toys involved later down the line, but after a while.
Sure. Thanks.

By the way, I've been waiting on a reply from @RunDevilRun007 to post again, since all I really have to do with Camilla at this point is wrap up that scene. I'll post soon anyway if we don't get anything from So-Ri, though.

@Fish is yum A thought I'll mention, sort of related to what we were discussing before: one thing I'd love to see between characters who have lived in Pleasant Beach a long time and are used to it, like Skyler, Vanessa, and Camilla, is casual touching and fondling without escalating to full sex. Like, between locals who are comfortable with each other and know each other's boundaries, like Skyler and Vanessa, coming upon one another while out and about, saying hi, and Vanessa just casually giving Skyler's nipple ring a tug in greeting, or Skyler rubbing Vanessa's clit, the way two friends might hug somewhere else, without having to say anything about it. Of course, again, this would all be presuming that this is something both characters have established they're comfortable with already, so if it's a step too far over your lines of consent and Skyler wouldn't be into it, that totally makes sense--again, the same way some people aren't huggers in real life, you know. Anyway, just something I thought I'd bring up for your consideration. This invitation stands for anyone playing a character who's well settled into the neighborhood, of course.

Back
Top Bottom