Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - OOC

Sorry again for the delay! Got a response up for So-Ri and a starter for the scene with Alex.

On another happy note, welcome to our newest player, @crypticsecret777 as Janelle "Manaia" Martins. Please make yourself at home. Anyone in particular you'd like to discuss possible scenes with? Everyone seems a bit occupied right now, but I for one wouldn't mind another person joining in with Vanessa and Alex, and I'd love to set something up with Manaia and Caleb once he's free.

If she wants to jump in with Vanessa and Alex, I'm down!

Update: I don't see a character profile for Manaia.
She posted in the recruiting thread; I'm sure she'll be in eventually.
In a society of sexual acceptance to the point that public sex isn't a big deal, is there really a "getting caught" or "risky sex" thing that can happen? Just thought of this.
That's a good question. Honestly, I feel like it's unlikely within Pleasant Beach itself--unless it's a question of getting caught by specific people, in a case of infidelity or something like that (not everyone in the neighborhood is non-monogamous, just most lol, and even within a poly relationship, most couples will have some rules). You could always go outside the neighborhood for some risky play, though!

Abandoned highway? Seems rather unlike a vibrant Southern California community.
Eeeeehhhhh don't worry about it :p I don't want us to get too bogged down in the details of what exactly is where. If there's a location you want that more or less makes sense, it's in.

I mean, the thought did cross my mind, although I was thinking it was Officer Sanchez, which would explain why she's been out of contact since Alex's arrival: she doesn't want to risk him being like his predecessor, even though she has no idea who he is or what he's done in his life. That's kinda why I set up his backstory the way I did: so he has an established reputation as someone who champions women's rights, despite being male.

Maybe after the incident with Alex's predecessor, she swore off men (being bisexual or pansexual) and perhaps knowing that most men prefer it smooth, she went the opposite direction for the specific reason that it's not what most men like? It's just a thought, that's kinda what this thread is for, bouncing ideas and thoughts around.

Hey, don't worry, I'm still here. Had a busy weekend, but I will definitely post tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom