Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - OOC

We good with multiple characters. I was thinking of making Manaia's little brother/cousin who comes to live with her on a "gap year" after high school graduation. I would love to be able to explore both sides in this little community.

Awesome! @Liminal, do you want me to wait for you or do you mind if I go ahead?
All yours!

So... its been a week today since @cutedesiplayer was last online... umm... what do?
Oof, yeah, I'm not sure about that. Maybe this would be a good time to start something with that other character you were thinking of submitting? I personally see no problem with you playing another gay gal. Also, to your earlier suggestion about Caleb going to work for Skyler, that sounds excellent to me--I feel like they would end up being good friends, although he might need some instruction when it comes to the job, since I don't really see him as a big car guy (he appreciates them, but in a very casual way, I think).

Sorry for my absence. I was diagnosed with COVID on Monday evening. I have been resting and self-caring. Ill see if I can get a reply out today.

I change my mind actually. I don't have nearly as many active RPs as I used to, so I think I'm going to make this my one RP that I really focus on that's not in PMs or Discord to avoid going insane.

I'm working on him now! It'll be interesting trying to find a dominant female character to pair him with at some point, but for now I'm just trying to get him fleshed out.

Yes I do! Should be here.

Yes I do! Should be here.

Lovely! I could imagine MC referring to yours as 'daddy' at some point and that giving them plenty of gender euphoria. :p

And posted! Ollie's going to own a bar in town for people to come and be kinky in. Maybe he's even got a back room dungeon space for people to enjoy.

Ohohohoh...I like the way you think. Meanwhile, I'm thinking Dani invites some people to a party at her mansion after getting to know a few people a little better (read: fuck them multiple times).

Oh and it looks like Dani and Oliver are both NB and live streamers!
Yes! A fact that was completely unintentional lol. But I imagine Ollie is pretty new to it. He's been too busy working on getting the bar going recently! I'm excited for them to meet, I would love for them to be really intimate partners in an open relationship maybe?

And thank you! I just want want Ollie bent over his own bar at some point or strung up for his patrons to play with :p

Yes! A fact that was completely unintentional lol. But I imagine Ollie is pretty new to it. He's been too busy working on getting the bar going recently! I'm excited for them to meet, I would love for them to be really intimate partners in an open relationship maybe?

And thank you! I just want want Ollie bent over his own bar at some point or strung up for his patrons to play with :p
I could see Dani investing in his/their bar as a full partner and that’s how they meet. And yes they can be open.

I could see Dani investing in his/their bar as a full partner and that’s how they meet. And yes they can be open.
I figured Dani'd appreciate the openness and Ollie can have fun with it once in a while too if it comes up! And that's a great way, they come in to scope the place out and they flirt while hashing out the details. I suspect Oliver being younger means maybe he's less good at hiding when he's hopelessly attracted to them as well.

Back
Top Bottom