Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - OOC

Perfect! My post is mostly meant to give SMG something to riff on in terms of Camilla's casual reaction to what's happening, but feel free to take it further, of course.

Yeah, I'll leave things open for SMG before I post again in that scene.

Meanwhile, RDR, I've posted a writeup for my character Caleb. Do you want to start up a scene with him and So-Ri? I'm open to any ideas you have; the first thing that comes to mind for me is Caleb just dropping by her place in the morning for a booty call, but I'm happy to go with something a little more inventive.

Yeah, I'll leave things open for SMG before I post again in that scene.

Meanwhile, RDR, I've posted a writeup for my character Caleb. Do you want to start up a scene with him and So-Ri? I'm open to any ideas you have; the first thing that comes to mind for me is Caleb just dropping by her place in the morning for a booty call, but I'm happy to go with something a little more inventive.

Oh, I didn't realize you had posted here already, shoot. I thought I had posted in here already, sorry about that.

I'd be interested in setting up a scene, certainly. I had an idea that So-Ri was here on vacation so I think Caleb dropping by, having met a few days or even a couple weeks prior would be a fine setup.

Just a little behind on posts, also have some IRL stuff making me busier then I like.

Oh, I didn't realize you had posted here already, shoot. I thought I had posted in here already, sorry about that.

I'd be interested in setting up a scene, certainly. I had an idea that So-Ri was here on vacation so I think Caleb dropping by, having met a few days or even a couple weeks prior would be a fine setup.
Oh yeah, sorry, I should indeed have pinged you. Glad you made it anyway haha.

That sounds good to me! I hadn't thought much about what accommodations Pleasant Beach might offer for vacationers--it would make sense for there to be a nice hotel in the neighborhood, for sure, or So-Ri could be staying in an AirBnB or something like that. I'd kind of prefer the latter for our purposes, I think, since it makes things less separated from the locals nearby, if that makes sense. Perhaps the house So-Ri is staying in could be on the same block as the Davis' place; the thought comes to me that maybe for their previous meeting, Caleb happened to be passing by as So-Ri was arriving and helped her bring her suitcase in from the car, possibly surprised by how many clothes she seemed to have brought, haha. Then again, would So-Ri be eager to be naked if she chose to come here on vacation? Let me know what feels right to you.

I can no longer keep up with this RP. I am going to back off, I dont want people waiting on me if I can onlt poat once a day, if that.

Just a clarification for everyone: while I do appreciate daily posting, I'd like to treat it as a goal rather than a basic requirement. We all have other stuff going on, and if there are days when we aren't able to post or just aren't up to it, that's totally fine.

Oh yeah, sorry, I should indeed have pinged you. Glad you made it anyway haha.

That sounds good to me! I hadn't thought much about what accommodations Pleasant Beach might offer for vacationers--it would make sense for there to be a nice hotel in the neighborhood, for sure, or So-Ri could be staying in an AirBnB or something like that. I'd kind of prefer the latter for our purposes, I think, since it makes things less separated from the locals nearby, if that makes sense. Perhaps the house So-Ri is staying in could be on the same block as the Davis' place; the thought comes to me that maybe for their previous meeting, Caleb happened to be passing by as So-Ri was arriving and helped her bring her suitcase in from the car, possibly surprised by how many clothes she seemed to have brought, haha. Then again, would So-Ri be eager to be naked if she chose to come here on vacation? Let me know what feels right to you.

Blue Moon decided not to send me an email about this reply. *shakes head and sighs* well I was sick the past few days anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

That sounds good to me! I hadn't thought much about what accommodations Pleasant Beach might offer for vacationers--it would make sense for there to be a nice hotel in the neighborhood, for sure, or So-Ri could be staying in an AirBnB or something like that. I'd kind of prefer the latter for our purposes, I think, since it makes things less separated from the locals nearby, if that makes sense.

No that makes perfect sense. It would provide So-Ri with a better chance to get to know the locals as well.

Perhaps the house So-Ri is staying in could be on the same block as the Davis' place; the thought comes to me that maybe for their previous meeting, Caleb happened to be passing by as So-Ri was arriving and helped her bring her suitcase in from the car, possibly surprised by how many clothes she seemed to have brought, haha. Then again, would So-Ri be eager to be naked if she chose to come here on vacation? Let me know what feels right to you.

That sounds like a good concept to me. I think So-Ri would be eager to be naked, that's what attracted her to this place in the first place, finding somewhere where she can let loose at her age and not be judged. Since she lives in a very conservative country she probably feels very restricted and wants more freedom to express herself, express her body and her sexuality. :)

Blue Moon decided not to send me an email about this reply. *shakes head and sighs* well I was sick the past few days anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

No that makes perfect sense. It would provide So-Ri with a better chance to get to know the locals as well.

That sounds like a good concept to me. I think So-Ri would be eager to be naked, that's what attracted her to this place in the first place, finding somewhere where she can let loose at her age and not be judged. Since she lives in a very conservative country she probably feels very restricted and wants more freedom to express herself, express her body and her sexuality. :)
Great! Caleb will be eager to help her enjoy this opportunity, hehe. Maybe he could arrive to find her doing some morning sunbathing, perhaps offering to help reapply her sunscreen? :p

Hey all, unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna be able to get a post up today. I should be around during the weekend; I'll keep you in the loop. Thanks for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom