Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

((Haven't quite gotten back into the 'swing of things yet', so I'm may not post in our other RP for a while yet.))

Rakusho's ears flicked hearing a creak in the floor, waking him from his snooze. He tried to go back to napping until something soft and tender pressed against his lips. Something was also grinding into his hips wantingly. "Dessert before dinner?" He mumbled through her breast as he began to lick and suck on it. "Shouldn't desert be after Dinner, Skye?"

(wrong name for this rp its Rakusho not Ryllek and its okay.)

She moaned out softly and stayed against him. "Hmm, if you want it after dinner then that's fine." She says to him and pulls her breast away from his lips. She sat up on his lap and looked down at his face. "Dinner is ready." She says to him softly.

"I know, hun." Rakusho sat up slowly and hugged skyler again, lazily planting a kiss on her neck while pulling her body against his. "Frankly I'm quite tempted to skip out on dinner and go straight to desert now with your naughty antics, but." He kissed her again, this time on the lips and climbed out of bed. "That would be a waste of good food." He smiled, still a lazy look on his face as he left the room and dowstairs towards the nice smell.

She let out a laugh as she listens to his words after kissing him back. She wraps herself around his body and kept herself around his body as he got out of bed. Even though he was walking around the house she kept herself wrapped around his body while he walked into the kitchen. "Hmm, I like eat with you. I hope you like my ribs." She says to him softly even with her exposed breasts against his exposed chest.

As if to tease her, his hands went to her waist and began to rub up and down the sides of her torso. "What a weird thing to say, Skye. I love every part of your body, silly." He smiled, now pretending to be half asleep as his hands tickled her sides gently. He stopped after a bit and continued into the kitchen to get his plate of ribs and eat. "Mmm, everything you make always tastes so good." He smiled and continued to eat and drink with Skyler. "So when did you plan on sewing together your new outfits?"

She let out a laugh as he tickled her and got off his body. She took her own seat at the table and started putting away her breasts. She smiled at his last words and started eating as well. "As soon as I have free time. Like after house work is done and between sex and cooking." She says to him softly.

"Hmm, I see. So Sex is daily routine now?" He Inquired further as he continued to eat, happy at how delicious the food was, as it always was when she cooked. He wondered if her mother ever cooked for her. Best not to ask though, for her sake at least. "Mmm, I really like our dinner."

She smiled at his last statement the most since he liked how her ribs turned out. "My mom loved cooking ribs like this." She says to him softly as she looks down and continued eating. It was the first time in months since she spoke of her mother. She learned how to cook through her mother before her mother became sick. She looked up at him and softly smiled. "I would like to have sex as a routine." She says trying to change the subject. "Wouldnt you want that too?" She asked him softly.

"Truthfully, I'd very much like that. It's good to see such a sexually active female devoted so deeply to her boyfriend." He smiled and continued eating. Merely thinking about it caused her a little depression. What a strange twist of things. He became surprised when he found his meal completely eaten, not paying attention to how much was left. "Woops, I think I ate too fast." He laughed and got up to wash his dishes. "I'll wait for you up in the bedroom." He glanced one last smile at her before heading upstairs."

"Rakusho!" She called out to him before he got to the stairs. "Please stay in here with me." She says even though he wasnt in the room with her as she went to the sink and started cleaning up. She didnt want to be alone in the kitchen with her thoughts but she wanted him to be around since he was there for her.

Rakusho stopped at the top of the stairs after Skyler had left for the kitchen. Quietly he descended the stairs again and wakled quietly into the kitchen. His arms draped around to skyler's front and pulled her up against his body, stopping her from whatever task she was doing as his head came down to plant a kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry Skye. I won't leave you like that again."

She laid her head against his shoulder as he kissed her forehead. "Thank you." She says to him. "Let me finish the dishes and we'll both go upstairs together and do whatever you want." She says to him softly. "Help me finish the dishes?" She asked him softly.

"Of course." He moved next to her and began to wash the dishes with her, never straying to far even as he put the dishes away. Once all the dishes had been washed, dried, and put away, Rakusho wrapped his arms around skyler again and smiled. "Shall I carry you up to our room, love, or do you feel like walking?"

After drying her hands off in the dish towel she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him. "Carry please." She says to him softly and kisses his cheek. She loved how he stayed near her even when he was putting the dishes away. "You want sex dont you Rakusho?" She asked him softly as she looks him in the eyes and her arms wraps more tightly around his neck as she pushes her body more against his body.

As Skyler pressed herself again Rakusho, his hands swiftly scooped her up off the ground, her light frame held gently in his dexterious arms. "I know you want it just as badly." he leaned down to kiss her before slowly carrying her up the stairs and into their bedroom finally. He laid her on her back as he took position over her on the bed, leaning down to kiss her once more before going to work on her shirt. once it was off, his hands placed themselves over her breasts and fondle them softly at first as they continued to kiss.

She kissed him back even when he undid her shirt and took it off her. She moaned out into the kiss as he fondled her breasts in his hands. She breaks the kiss and looks him in the eyes. "Oh Rakusho!" She moaned out to him softly. "I do want you inside of me." She says to him softly as she loves the way his hands worked on her breasts. She reached up and started to undo his shirt. Once she undid his shirt was undone she pushed it off his shoulders and onto the ground.

((Time for a plot. What should we do?))

Rakusho felt the buttons on his shirt became undone by Skyler's hands while she expressed her desire for him to move inside her. "Be patient, hun. We only just got started." He spoke softly to her and continued to kiss and fondle Skyler. He wanted to be inside her too, but even more so was that he didn't want this to end so soon after it started. He brought his right knee up between skyler's legs and pushed it against her, gently rubbing her slit through her panties. "Wouldn't want to end it as soon as it began."

(i dont have any plots, do u?)

She moaned out as his knee started rubbing her covered slit. "Oh so you want a lap dance? Or do I get that lap dance?" She asked as she smiles at him while staying laying down upon the bed. She couldnt help it but be a smart ass towards him. She softly yet skillfully moved up even with his hands still on her breasts, fondling them. "Or do you want to shower together?" She asked him while wondering if she could get shower sex out of him.

((I had a plot for when Skyler turns 18 that I think you'll adore, but the time gap is a bit much at this point. I was thinking of doing at least two plots before then.))

"Have we done it in the shower yet?" Rakusho inquired rather surprised at the question. "I can't believe we haven't even attempted to do it yet. Let's go." Soon enough Skyler was back in Rakusho's arms and whisked off to the bathroom. Inside, Rakusho set Skyler down on her feet and kissed her deeply as he slowly pulled off her skirt, then panties, trying not to act to hasty in the process. "Sorry, hope that wasn't too sudden for you."

((Careful with the smartassery. It feeds my ego and could affect the way I RP my character :D ))

(lol okay just PM me with the plots)

She cupped his face after being fully undressed and kissed his lips. "It wasnt, it was just perfect." She says to him softly as she moves her hands down to his pants and starts undoing them. Once his pants were undone she pulled them down with his boxers and let him step out of his own clothing. She wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled at him. She thanked god he helped get her more birth control pills the other day because she was getting low. "Wait, I dont remember if I took my pill this morning." She says to him softly and tilted her head to the side.

((Sent a pm with my plot ideas.))

"You forgot?" He looked down at her as they embraced. "Do you want to take them now? It's all in the cabinet above the sink." He pointed out at the cabinet nearby. "Unless you want to ask me something?"

She blushed at his words and nodded. "Yes, I forgot. I'm not use to taking pills." She says to him softly. It was true she wasnt use to taking pills since she had worked to get the shots for every 3 months for birth control. "I'll take it now." She says to him softly and kisses his cheek. She walked over to the cabinet and pulled out her pills. She popped one out and put it in her mouth. She put the case back and closed the cabinet door as she goes back to him in the shower. She swallowed the pill and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Better." She says to him softly. "Now we can continue."

"Just like that? No waiting for the effects to kick in?" He found her nuzzling him under his chin and sighed. He reached forward and turned the shower water on to a reasonably warm tempurature, aiming it so that water rained on their heads. His hand went around Skyler again as he kissed and embraced her. "That feels better, doesn't it?"

She smiles at him. "I'm not use to taking the pills. I like the shots better though but I'll suck it up and do what I have too to please you." She says to him softly. "Yes thats better." She says to him softly. She leaned up and kisses him on the lips.

Rakusho kissed back as they embraced under the shower water that fell on them. After a while he reached for the shampoo bottle on the rack hanging underneath the shower head, behind Skyler's head. "Shall I wash your hair first?"

Back
Top Bottom