Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

She smiled at him and nods. "I would love that." She says to him softly as she turns around letting all her lovely blonde hair hang against her back for him to wash it for her. "Do we get to play after our hairs are washed?" She asked him softly.

(I recall your hair being orangish red(from your pic). However since you never mentioned it's color in text, you can do want you want.)

"Depends on what you want to play with afterwards, dear." He spoke softly as he poured a small amount of shampoo into Skyler's hair. Next he began to lather it up until all of her hair was coated in thick, foamy soap, letting it stay that way for a minute before leaning her head back gently rinsing it out with the falling water. His hand kept the water and soap away from her eyes. "My turn now. Do you want to wash mine in front or from behind?"

She closed her eyes and smiled at his words. "From the front." She says to him softly and turns around after her hair was fully clean from the shampoo. She leans up and kisses him on the cheek. She picked up the bottle and pours some in her hand. She set the bottle down and rubs her hands together over his head. She rubs it into his hair. "I want that wonderful dick of yours inside of me, Rakusho." She says to him softly.

"Later, unless you want to bet you can wash my hair and my body while you're seated upon it." He pulled her body into touching his, making his dick rub against Skyler's leg gently. "It's more then ready for you." He spoke softly in her ear and lifted her up a little to help her reach his head.

She smiles softly and rubs the shampoo in his hair. She liked how he helped her up more so she could reach the top of his head. "Maybe I want you to take me from behind while I'm pressed up against the shower wall." She says to him softly.

Rakusho was silent for a moment as she washed his hair some more.He didn't say anything even as Skyler moved on to rinsing his hair out. Just ass she finished Rakusho pushed Skyler softly against the wall with her back towards him. He moved in and slipped his dick into her pussy and slowly began to thrust. "You'll have to wash my body really good after this." He said softly into Skyler's ear as he began to thrust.

She moaned out with pleasure as she was pushed up against the wall and he was thrusting inside of her from behind just like she suggested to him. "Oh Rakusho!" She cries out with pleasure and moves her ass towards his waist as he thrusts inside of her. "Oh Rakusho, I love you!" She says to him in a pleasuring voice.

Rakusho lean's over Skyler more as his thrusting movements continued, Keeping his stance firm against the slick floor. It would be terrible if one of them should slip. Rakusho planced his hands above Skyler's hip for a firmer hold on her as his thruists became more powerful. "I love you too, Skyler!." He groaned through his constant thrusting.

She moans out and her eyes soften at his words. "Oh Rakusho!" She moans out and her cheeks turns red. "I want your cum inside me." She says to him softly as her body quivers and releases her cum upon his length. She moves backwards against his waist so he can go in deeper.

Rakusho's movements only continued to increased until at nearly the same time as she, he came inside her, his warm cum pouring into her womb and filling her with a very warm and satisfying feeling. Rakusho huffed wearily and slowly pulled out, leaning forward against Skyler's back, his dick poking through between her legs now, still as hard as it was before they started. He supported himself against the wall with one hand and used his free arm to support Skyler. "Ready to wash my body now, you naughty vixen?" He softly spoke into her ear, smiling slightly.

Skyler smiled and looked at him. "Defined washing, Rakusho." She says to him softly. "I could use soap on you before or after I suck on that still hard cock of yours." She says to him softly with a smile upon her lips as she looks at him.

"I think you already know which choice I like better, ." Rakusho smiled, gently rubbing the length of his shaft against Skyler's pussy. "Unless you had plan's for saving it until we foudn a more comfortable setting?"

She smiled at him and looked down with a soft moan. "Hmm,I do want to suck on it in here." She says to him softly. She got down on her knees and wrapped her mouth around his length and started sucking on his shaft.

Rakusho moaned softly as Skyler got down on her knees to suck him clean. He was still in the same position against the wall when they were screwing earlier. No chance to get comfortable now. He put a hand behind Skyler's head and guided her head gently over his cock as she sucked him off. "Hey, would you mind putting your hair up in a ponytail once we're done showering?" He asked, wondering if it was a good time to ask a question like that.

She keeps sucking on his length and looks up at him when she hears him talk to her. She softly nodded her head and let him continue to move her head up and down on his length as she sucks on him. She would just do anything for him just to keep him pleased with her. She wondered if he would like the idea of her becoming a chef for hte high school he works at. She would ask him once she finish sucking the cum out of him.

While Skyler was lost in though, Rakusho suddenly poured his second load into her mouth and down her throat, whether it took her as surprise was unknown to him. She was working really well on his dick so suddenly, so maybe she was having a good thought. Pulling out, some of it got on her face, but that would easily be taken care of once they finished showering. "That was great." Rakusho sighed in exaughstion again. He knelt down to Skyler's level and used the shower water to clean the cum from her face. "Did you enjoy that treat, love?"

She swallowed his cum and smiled at him when he came down to her level in the tub. She kept her eyes closed and let out a soft moan when his hands started washing off her face from the cum. "I always have fun when it comes to you, Rakusho." She says to him softly and smiles at him. She wraps her arms around his neck and pushed herself against his body. "Do you wish to rest? I can make something to snack and eat it in bed." She says to him softly.

"That sounds like a nice idea." He smiled and leaned his body into her's, wraping his arms around her as well. "As soon as we're clean though." He took the initiative and grabbed the body wash, pouring some of the solution in his hands and then putting his hands on her shoulders to wash. "Want to stand up or remain seated for this?"

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Standing up." She says to him softly and stands up so he could wash her legs while he was sitting down. She kept a hand on the wall so she wouldnt fall down on top of him. She knew he wouldnt mind her being close to his body like that.

"Leg's first this time?" Rakusho asked and slowly began to wash her legs. He slowly began to work his way up, slowly, making sure he had wash every part of the previous area before moving up. His finger slips between the folds of Skyler's pussy briefly, rubbing over her clit as well as his hands once again kept working it's way up. Half way through he stood up all the way and kissed her, his soapy hands now fondling her breasts and covering them in more body until at last he moved onto her back, pulling her into a hug as he ran his hand gently and smoothly along her back.

Finally finished with covering her body in body wash, he guided her into the shower water to rinse her off untill all of it was gone, sometimes collecting water in his hands and rinsing out area's that were hidden from the path of the water running down Skyler's slim frame. Finally, he was done, and kissed Skyler once on the forehead before saying. "All clean. Would you like to clean me now?"

She kissed him back and moaned out as he washed her body with his hands soapy. She smiled as she helps rinise her body off under the water. "I'll wash you like you washed me." She says to him softly. She picks up the bottle of body wash and pours some in her hands. She rubs her hands together and starts washing his legs first.

She pressed her lips agianst his lips, kissing him deeply. She washes his hips and his length as they kiss. She washes his upper body and back, shoulders as well. She washes his arms and softly pulls out of the kiss. "Rinising off your hot loving body." She says to him softly as she moves out of the way so he could step under the water. Once he was under the water she helped him rinise off like he helped her rinise off.

As Skyler was rinsing him Rakusho pulled her into another kiss while allowing her to continue rinsing him off. He made it linger for a while under the running shower water, even after Skyler had finished rinsing him off, though soon after that was done he broke away for breath. "I'm glad we can live together like this."

She kissed him back even though it was a long breath. When he broke and spoke about them living together like this she smiled at him. "I love living here with you. I feel like this is were I belong." She says to him softly and kisses him on the cheek. "I love you, Rakusho." She says to him softy.

"I'm glad you're happy living here with me." Rakusho smiled and kissed her back gently on the forehead. They held each other for a while untill Rakusho reached back and turned the faucet off, turning off the shower with it. "We should get out before our skin get's all pruney." As he got out, he noticed there was only one large towel left to use. "Only one towel left..." He muttered before suddenly smiling again. He took the towel, pulled Skyler into his arms again and wrapped the towel around both of them. "Guess we'll have to make due with drying each other off then."

She let out a soft laugh and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I loved too." She says to him about drying each other off. "But I'm sure we can dry faster if we just run around naked in the house." She says to him softly and smiles at him as she leaves a small kiss on his cheek. "Would you like to chase me around the house while naked?" She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom