Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

"And why do you suddenly want to be chased through the house naked?" He asked giving Skyler an odd look. He laughed when she kissed his cheek, knowing she was actually considering the idea. "Fine, I'll play your little game. Who know's, you might work me up enough for a third load." He kissed her back on the forehead and loosened the towel around them and then let it fall to the floor. "Any rules you want to tell me before we get started?"

"One rule. If you catch me and if your hard you get to do whatever you wish to me." She says to him softly and kissed his lips before running out of the room. She went out of the bedroom door and down the stairs laughing. She thanked god she closed all the curtains that morning.

He laughed as she ran out of the bathroom and gave her 5 seconds of a headstart before he ran out after her. This was a silly idea, but he was so madly in love with her that he didn't care. Least she closed the curtains before hand. "You better run fast, the hunter is coming for you." He called out as he started looking for her in the living room first.

She let out a laugh as she heard his saying. She slipped her arms around his waist and smiles at him. "Is that the best the hunter can come up with?" She asked him and took off running again towards the kitchen. She went through the door and hide as fast as she could before he came in through the door.

"Watch your mouth, you might get worse then you bargained for." He retorted before she ran off into the kitchen. He followed her into the kitchen, not fast enough to see her ducking into something. "I'll find you one way or another, little vixen, and when i do I won't play nicely."

She softly pressed her fingers ionto her lips to hold back her laughter of him playing nice. She knew for a fact he wouldnt hurt her, he cared too much about her to really hurt her. She stayed in the walk-in food closet that she stalks for them every week.

He continued looking around the kitchen for her, knowing that she was in here somewhere. Eventually he found his way over to the walk-in food closet and opened it, finding a startled Skyler waiting for him fully nude inside. "Found you, you little vixen." He wrapped an arm around her waist and hefted her up onto his shoulder. he tapped her ass a few times with the palm of his hand as he slowly carried her off towards the stairs. "For all the trouble you've given me, I'm gonna make this the wildest ride you ever experianced."

She let out a wild laughter as he tossed her over his shoulder and carried her off towards the stairs. "Oh I am so scared, Rakusho!" She said with laughter still in her voice. She couldnt help it but wrapped arms around his waist as he carries her up the stairs. "I am loving the ass view back here." She saysw to him softly.

Rakusho laughed with her and continued to grope and fondle Skyler's ass as he climbed up the stairs with her still over his shoulders. His hand occasionally brushed over Skyler's thick, bushy tail as well. He never paid much attention to how wonderfully fluffy it was. He finally reached the bedroom and tossed Skyler onto the soft bed, tossing her so that she landed face down into a pillow. Before she had time to move to much, he climbed over her and continued rubbing her ass from earlier. "Now it's my turn to taut you, my darling vixen."

She kept laughing even when she landed on the bed face down into the pillow. She let out a laughing moan as she moves her head just a bit and looks at him. "Oh and what will you do to me now that you got me where you want me?" She ask him with pleasure in her voice. Her tail softly brushed just under his chin. She moved herself up onto her hands and knees.

Rakusho lifted his chin instinctively to let Skyler's tail move by. "Whatever I want to do. You're mine to play with." He slid his dick into place just below her pussy, but rather then pushing it in, he instead rubbed it's length along her pussy, making sure it didn't slip inside by mistake. He leaned down and nibbled on her left ear playfully as he continued to rub against her, his hands placed firmly beside her on the bed, firmly holding himself up over her as he toyed with her.

She maoned out as he toyed with her body with his length. She looks up at him, but presses her face backinto the pillow and closed her eyes. "Rakusho, dont tease me. You know I hate it when you tease me like this." SHe says to him softly since they had went over it once before but she know he could get carried away from the pleasing moments in their relationship.

((Thought you were on your hand's and knees. I don't see how you could have your arms around my neck unless your character rolled over. If she did, you didn't mention it :s ))

"But it's so much fun to tease you. Besides, your body seems to enjoy it." Rakusho laughed softly and continued to rub his length over her pussy. After he felt he tortured Skyler long enough, he moved back and thrusted his dick all the way into Skyler's pussy in one, sudden movement. "There, does that make you feel better?" He smiled and slowly began to move in and out.

((so sorry I wasnt paying attention but i fixed it))

She moaned out once he pushed inside of her body. "Oh Rakusho!" She moaned out with pleasure. "I love you, Rakusho" She says to him softly as she moves her hips back against his waist, making him go in deeper.

He began to thrust faster as she moved her hips back, feeling his length pump deeper into her pussy. "I love you too, Skyler." He huffed as he went faster. During the moment her nibbled down on her pointy ears again just to play with them some more.

She moaned out with pleasure and closed her eyes. "Rakusho. I love it when you do things like this to me." She says to him softly. She keeps moving her body backwards against his waist as he thrusted inside of her.

He kept thrusting into her, still nibbling on her ears until it prolonged to where he needed to breath. He let go of her ear and focus on thrusting harder and faster, till at last his climax came upon him and he poured his load into her body. After teh situation subsided, he pulled out and laid down next to Skyler, exhauhsted and in need of breath. "Your so energetic."

She moaned out with pleasure as her body releases her cum at the same time he came inside of her. "Oh Rakusho." She moaned out and looks at him as he lays dpwn next to her. She lays down and snuggles up against him. "I am not. I get tired just like you do after having fun." She says to him softly.

"Liar." He smiled softly as he let her snuggle comfortably into him. "Making me run around the house while naked. Always willing to find some way to screw wherever we are." He leaned his head down and kissed her on the forehead, then lightly nibbled on her ear just for fun. "You really are a foxxy lady."

She let out a small laugh and kisses him on the cheek. "We swrewed everywhere else in the house already and what makes it more fun is running around and getting whatever you wish to do to me." She says to him softly and snuggles more against him.

"So all you want is to give me want I want?" He asked, adjusting his arms more as she began to snuggle into him more. "That sounds a bit selfless." He sighed and drew the cover's over both of them. "So there is nothing else you desire? You're happy enough with being able to have sex with me anywhere every day?"

She smiles as she listens to him and looks him in the eyes when he talks to her. "I love you, Rakusho. I would do anything for you because I am happy when I'm with you." She says to him softly as she explains it to him that she's really happy with just being with him. "I just want to please you." She says to him softly. "Even if it means to pleasure you in public." She says with a grin on her lips. "I like to please you in public like that." She says to him softly. "We should try that tomorrow in the back yard." She says as the thought comes into her mind.

((Going to jump to Skyler's 18th birthday now, is that ok with you?))

"I was thinking the same think, but instead, I want to wait till a certain time. I think you'll like it even more then." He kissed her softly, but passionately and held it for a while before breaking. "I'll also be busy the next few day's. The school needs me to attend several meetings to discuss next year's plans. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to have sex with you during that time." He snuggled up with her and closed his eyes to sleep, letting her lay into his chest if she wanted. "You'll manage, right?"

(thats fine. if you just want to skip anything then just says ((skip)) just like that when we're rping because i dont mind.)

She smiles at him and nods. "I'll be fine. Work is important and I dont want to disturb you from it." She says to him softly as she closes her eyes and stays close to him as she falls asleep against him. She smiles in her sleep since she knew he loves her enough to keep him happy and keep his lovely home clean for him. She had always kept the house clean for him and cooked him dinner, breakfast and even made him lunch for him even if he has to work.

((I like to make sure my partners know how far I'm skipping and what event I'm skipping too. Feels like a necessity for me))

Rakusho pulled into the drive way early in the afternoon after doing some shopping for Skyler. Today was her 18th birthday, and he was going to make it her best birthday yet, or try very hard at it. He hefted a large bag over his left shoulder and carried the cake he bought for the celebration with both hands and slowly made his way to the door. Skyler should be out back, he thought, or at least that was the plan. He was going to have the cake decorated before she came inside. She also said she'd wear something special for the occasion, and Rakusho was looking forward to what she would be wearing.

It took him an hour to decorate the cake and fit the candles into place. Overall it turned out great for his first attempt at a birthday cake. Skyler would be inside very soon if she wasn't finish yet. He went and organized her presents that he had in the bag onto the table, setting some on chairs if they wouldn't fit. He kept the smallest of her presents in his pockets since he had very special plans for it.

Back
Top Bottom