Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

She smiles and stays laying backwards against him. "I guess so. Yes i do want to be on the bottom." Shes ay to him softly as she slips him out and moves into the back seat, lays down for him.

Rakusho followed her into the back seat and took his position on top of her, a position he hadn't been in for a while now. He leaned down to kiss her, letting his tongue slip through her lips while he used one hand to fondle her breasts. "Been a while since you were on the recieving end, hasn't it, baby?"

She moaned into the kiss and smiled at his statement. "Yes it has. I kinda miss it too." She says to him softly as she spreads her legs apart under his body so all he has to do is push inside of her body. "You make me real happy, Master Rakusho." She says to him with a smile upon her lips.

"Master Rakusho? I though you were gonna call me Darling from now one." He said softly before he kisses her again. He guided his cock into her wanting cunt once again and started to thrust slowly. "I'm glad that you are happy, Skyler."

She moaned out when he slipped inside of her and started thrusting. "Hmm, I will call you what is right at the time." She says to him softly. "Hmm, faster Darling." She says to him in a moaning voice and wraps her legs around his waist.

"Whatever you say." He started thrusting faster into her as they locked lips again. He went even faster once her legs were securely wrapped around his waist. "Getting close now, honey." He smiled and proceeded to thrust even faster.

She moaned out with pleasure as she moves her hips up against his waist and her body quiver under his body. "Oh Rakusho!" She cries out as her body releases her cum upon his cock. "Cum hard inside of me." She says to him softly.

"Anything for you, hun." He moaned and pushed himself as deep as he could go inside her just aas she released. He grunted loudly and delivered his seed into her body, quickly filling her up. The excess escaped alongside her own cum and drizzled out of her pussy and onto his cock, some falling onto the back seat where they were. Once finished he let off a heavy sigh and gently fell on top of her, holding her in his arms while his cock still staid inside her. He let off another sigh and looked up at Skyler. "Did you have fun, baby?"

She wrapped her arms around him and smiled at his statement. "I always have fun when I'm with you." She says to him softly and she keeps her arms around him as his arms are aroun her body even though they both came. "Rakusho, would you want kids with me?" She asked him softly since they never spoke of children to each other.

"Kids?" He asked as if caught off guard by that question. The idea never occured to him either. "Hmm, It doesn't sound like a bad idea, but..." He kissed Skyler on the nose softly and smiled. "I'll consider it once you become older. It'll be easier then if we do decide to do it." He suddenly flipped them over so Skyler, who is smaller in frame compared to Ryllek, could rest on top of him so he wouldn't feel like he was crushing her. "Shall we head home, love?"

She smiles and kisses his lips. "I might not be interesting when I'm older." She says to him with a grin on her lips since she was making a small joke. "Yes, we can go home now. Unless you wish to go buy more stuff for me to make more costumes for us to play around in." She says to him softly.

"I think you will be." He smiled and kissed her on the lips this time before rising up off her, sliding his dick out of Skyler's pussy. "Shopping is ok. So long as I can test them for 'easy access'." He smirked, winking an eye at her before putting his cock away and zipping his pants back up. "So do we need to find more material or would you simply like to get a few custumes to modify with the material you already have?" He asked her again as he climbed into the driver's seat.

"We'll need more materials." She says to him softly. "It'll give me something to do when your busy with work or something like that." She says to him softly. "Pass me my pants and panties." She says as she stays in the back seat as she waits for her clothes.

"Materials it is then. Here you are." Rakusho handed her her pants and panties back and allowed her to pull them onto her legs before he drove off to the material store, resetting everything back to the way it was before he took off. Once there, he got out with Skyler and followed her inside and around the store, ready to give his opinion should Skyler need it.

She grabbed a few different color materials fabrics for a few different ideas on clothings she'll make. "How about a nurse outfit?" She asked him softly as she looks at him with a smile upon her lips.

"That sounds...sexy." He smiled watching skyler going around to inspect all the materials she might need. "Maybe with a skirt so shirt that I could easily see your panties. Maybe make a big v neck to show off your cleavage." He said softly and continued to follow her around.

"That sounds perfect." She says to him softly as she smiles at him after grabbing more materials for the nurses outfit. "Hmm, what other outfits should I make?" She asked him softly.

Too many to name out, Rakusho thought after she asked him. "A swimsuit might be nice." He said after a pause and decided to look around at all the material himself. There was a great many kinds of material here, some of it imported from foreighn countries.

She smiles at him and nods. "Alright." She says to him and picks some colored materials out for the swim suite. She smiled more when she saw the lacy and see-threw materials, which she grabbed a few of those as well. "For under garments." She explained when she noticed him looking at it. "Now I have more than enough material for the summer and fall to work with." She tells him softly.

He smiled at the possibilities she could make with all that material. Once she had everything she wanted he went to the clerk and purchased them for her before leading her outside and back into the car. "Shall we pick up somehing to eat on the way or do you want to cook lunch yourself?"

"I'll cook but we should stop and get some ribs so I can cook them for dinner." She says to himsoftly. "Theres this way that I love to cook them on the barbecue." She explains to him softly. "Would you like ribs for dinner or stake?" She asked him just to see what he wanted for dinner.

((Sorry I've been away for so long, I fell out of the RP mood, but now It's comming back, so i hope to be on more often to RP now))

"Ribs will do nicely." He smiled and drove on down to the grocery store. He got out with Skyler and headed in to pick up some ribs and a few other things to go with their planned barbecue. After buying it all they left for the car and climbed in and drove off towards home at last.

Once at home they climbed out and went inside with the food. Ryllek stretched out once he was inside, glad to finally be home after being out for so long. "Man, I feel like crashing already." He yawned as he slowly relaxed. "Will you be needing help with anything or can I leave it all in your capable hands, honey?"

She had all the bags set out onto the table so she could sort out what she would need first. She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm going to boil the ribs for a few hours till they practically fall off the bones. Then I will barbecue them." She explains to him softly. "You can take a nice nap if you want too. I'll wake you up sexually when it's all done." She says to him then lets out a soft laugh at her last sentence that she said to him as she went to work with the food.

He couldn't help but let off a soft laugh himself. He planted a kiss on Skyler's head and headed upstairs. "I'll look forward to it." He smiled before he dissapeared intotheir room. He took his shirt off and put it on top of the drawer nearby before climbing into bed and dozing off, not bothering to pull the covers over him.

A few hours had passed and she started barbecuing the ribs on the barbecue. She put the sauce on the ribs and flipped them until the food was fully cooked. She had enough food to last them for the next few days so she wouldnt have to cook even night she could just heat them up. She smiles and sets even thing up onto the table. She put the ribs on one plate and set them on the table in the middle of the table were they would sit. She goes up stairs quietly so he doesnt hear her. She softly undid her shirt and let her breasts be exposed as she goes into their bedroom. She climbs up onto the bed and leans forward until her nipple was against his lips. "Hmm, Rakusho. Dinner is done, its dessert time." She says in a nice soft voice and rubs her covered slit over his covered cock.

Back
Top Bottom