Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

"Hmm, and why should we care if they see us? We're just another couple living together after all." He smiled and started to carry her outside and into the car with him. Once properly seated in the drivers seat he kissed Skyler again. "You said something about wanting to do it in the car, right?"

"I am still underage to be in a relationship with my old teacher." She says to him softly as he walked outside and seated her in the car. "Yes I was to screw in the car." She says to him softly.

"They don't know your age, and I'm not that old myself." He smiled and placed her hands on her chest and rolled up the windows so no one could look inside. "Well then, what do you want to start with first?" He asked, grinding his cock into her legs, reminding her how hard it was.

She smiles softly at him and kissed his lips. "Let's take a drive to that same park in that parking lot. That is our spot." She says to him softly as she moves into her seat on the passengers side of the car. "Please." She begged him softly.

"Sure. Would you like to ride on top of me? I can still see the road just fine." Didn't look like she was interested, since she still moved into the passenger seat. "Oh well." He fastened his seat belt and started the car, then drove to the park. Once there, he pulled into the same shady spot as last time and parked. "Here we are, ready to begin?"

She took off her seat beat and smiled at him after he parked. "I loved to get started." She says to him softly as she moves over towards him. "Would you like me to take my pants off?" She asked him softly.

"Yes, definitely." He grinned and helped her take her pants off. Once that was done he left her unfasten his belt and zipper so she could pull out his cock and sit on it again. "Anything new you wanted to try out while we're here?" He asked as Skyler slowly got in position.

Skyler smiled and looked him in the eyes. "Yes, I would like to sit facing the wind shild while you fuck me." She says to him softly and leans forwards, kisses him on the lips. "Does that sound like fun, Darling?" She asked him softly.

"Whatever you want, baby." He kissed her back just as passionate, their tongues mingling with each other just as affectionately. He then slowly turned her around until the kiss broke and she was facing the windshield know. He lifted her ass of and gently slid her down upon his length, moaning softly as it went in without resistance. "That feel good to you, baby?"

She moaned out as he slips into her pussy from behind her. "Hmm yes that feels really good." She says to him as she turns her head around and smiles at him. "Do you want me to bounce or ride you?" She asked him softly.

"Ride me. I think you have enough energy for that, baby." He leaned forward and kissed her, bouncing her to get her started on him. "If you want to switch positions, let me know so I can help you. It is rather cramped in here."

She smiled softly and moved a small leaver which moved the steering wheel up more to give them room. "I bet you didnt know what that was for." She says to him softly and reached down pulling up the leaver to moved the seat back more. "Hmm, better?" She asked him as she starts riding him which her ass moved against his waist.

"Didn't know the sterring wheel could go up." When the seat moved back he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. "I knew about that one though. It also reclines too." He smiled, pulling on another leaver and allowing the seat to lean back slightly. He moaned when Skyler slowly started to ride him now. "Baby, you're ass feels great."

She let out a soft laughing moan as she continues riding him with her ass moving against his waist and her hips making his cock go inside of her pussy more. "Oh Darling it feels wonderful." She says to him softly.

Rakusho's hands slowly reached up Skyler's slender frame and slipped inside her small top, squeezing her breasts firmly to surprise her while she continued to ride his cock. He leaned up a little and lifted her top up so he could lick her back and waist. "Baby your skin is so soft. I love touching your bare skin." He moaned and contiued to squeeze her breasts.

She moaned out with pleasure and keeps riding him. "Oh Rakusho." She moaned out to him softly and keeps riding. She loved how he played with her nipples under her shirt. She gripped the steering wheel as she starts riding him a bit faster. "Rakusho Darling, make me cum hard for you." She says to him in a pleasurable voice.

Rakusho continued to lavish Skyler's body with his tongue and pinched her nipples firmly. He tugged at them, lifting up her shirt off her breasts so he wouldn't stretch the material from tugging on her nipples to much. He slowly began to thrust back into her, though her movements kept him from assisting to well. His tongue eventually moved to the back of her neck and eventually over her ear, which he began to nibble on gently. "Ready to cum, Baby?"

"I'm vary close." She says to him softly as she moans out and keeps riding him as fast as she can. "Oh Rakusho, talk dirty to me." She says to him softly since she wanted to hear him talk dirty to her.

"You're such a naughty little girl." He spoke softly into her ear and continued to lick her from behind. "How did such a naughty little girl become my personal sex maid?" He whispered into her ear again before forcing her down as far as he could on his cock before pouring his load into her womb. There was a lot more cum filling her up then she had ever taken before. A lot of it gushed out around his cock as he continued cumming in her until at last he stopped. He had falled back against his seat and taken Skyler down with him. "Damn...That was a lot more then before."

She came at the same time and laid on top of him with his cock still inside of her body. "Hmm, yes it was and it was just perfect." She says to him as she turns her head and kissed his cheek. "Just perfect." She repeated it to him which was to let him know she loved it.

"Made quite a mess too." He chuckled as his finger reached down to rub his cum into her clit. He kissed her back when she turned to kiss him, his other hand slowly massaging her right breast, enjoying the feel of it. "What do we have planned next for today?"

"Nothing that I know of." She says to him after moaning in pleasure. She stayed laying on top of him and staying close to him. "Do you want to do it in the back seat too?" She asked him softly.

"When I feel up for it." He yawned and brought his arms togethr to wrap around her, snuggling her like a stuffed animal. "Need to rest for a little bit. Then we can move into the back and have more fun."

She let out a small laugh and stayed on top of him even with his arms wrapped around her body. "Hmm, alright." She says to him softly and loved how he keeps himself inside of her pussy while they're laying there together.

After laying their for a bit, Rakusho let off a soft yawn and sat up. "I'm ready to move into the back now, baby." He said softly and kissed Skyler on the cheek. "You want to be on the bottom this time?"

Back
Top Bottom