Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carpathian People (Me and JosieAnna)

He gently nipped her lip before looking into her eyes. "Now, what should we do for tonight, love?"

He smiled, kissing her deeply, pulling her closer. "Mmm... maybe we should go exploring for a while."

His arms went around her, laying her back down and blanketing her body with his. "Yes, exploring could be a lot of fun, love." And with that, his lips were on hers, a deep, passionate kiss ripping through him.

Skyler gasped into the kiss, arching her body into his more. "Mmm....'Mitri!" she gasped into his mouth, her hands tangling in his hair. She pulls away, her head falling back a little. "Just what kind of exploring did you mean?"

He smiled at her words, breaking the kiss and running fingers through her long hair. "Mmm... a exploring that i'm sure both of us will love."

Skyler shivered in pleasure from the feelings he was giving her. "Mm....in that case, go ahead and explore, love."

Gently nipping her lip, Dimitri slowly kissed down her body. His lips were lightly, playful on her skin, gently sucking on her neck as they moved further down. "You get to explore too, Sivamet."

Skyler shivered again and arched closer to him. "Oh, don't worry. I will...But right now's your turn, honey bear." Then she was overcome by giggles at the silly name.

He went still, before slowly picking his head up and looking up at her. "What did you just call me?"

Skyler managed to gather enough breath to answer him, her head turned slightly away. "Honey bear," she said, then looked at him. This time, it wasn't just giggles, it was full blown laughter not only from the name, but from the look on his face as well.

His eyes narrowed slightly, his hands sliding down her sides. "OH really now. I'll give you a reason to laugh..." and his hands went wild, tickling her sides.

Skyler squirmed and giggled, twisting, trying to get away from his hands. "Stop it!" she gasped, still laughing. "This....won't.....change......your.....nick.....name!" she warned between bouts of laughter.

He smirked, and his body grew four extra arms. Two hand grabbed her hands and pinned them down, the other two went to her armpits and tickling. He smiled and nipped at her neck lightly as his hands tickled before stopping, the extra arms disappearing.

As soon as Skyler's arms were pinned above her, every pleasurable sensation left. Her eyes grew wide and she struggled, kicking at him and writhing, earnestly trying to get away. When he bit her, she cried out, not in pleasure. As soon as she was able, she turned on her side, her back to him, curled into a tiny, shivering ball.

What had happened, what he had just did, hit him like a load of bricks. His face drained completely of color, and he turned away from her, disgusted with himself. He rose slowly and moved out of the caverns. He was no better than the man that tortured her when she was young.

It took Skyler a while to calm down, and by then she was extremely irritated with herself for reacting that way. She KNEW, had ALWAYS known that Dimitri would never hurt her. Realizing he was gone only caused her to cry more because she couldn't apologize.

He was perched on the top of the mountain, looking over the land. It was too late to just give up. She was already bound to him, so he couldn't meet the dawn. It would have been a more kinder fate for her. He sighed, eyes closing. He didn't want to become another one of her tormentors.

Before long, Skyler forced herself to dry her tears. Remembering that once they've shared blood, Carpathians could touch each others minds, she decided to try it. Dimitri? she sent out, quiet and shy.

He heard her voice, and he forced himself into a calm state of mind so she wouldn't sense his duress. Yes, love? His voice was soft, caring.

She smiled softly and mentally congratulated herself for accomplishing the mind touch. Come back. I'm sorry for freaking out; I know you would never hurt me, she pleaded with him.

He sighed, looking up at the moon. I'll be back in a little bit. His voice was soft and reassuring.

He mentally sighed and closed his eyes. I'm not mad at you, love. His voice a soft whisper before he broke off. Standing, he slowly descended the mountain.

Back
Top Bottom