Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carpathian People (Me and JosieAnna)

Dimitri kissed her deeply, slowly thrusting into her, keeping it even but deep, for her. "Skyler..." He whispered, kissing from her lips down to her neck.

"Dimitri!" she cried out as he thrust deeper inside her. The longer this went on, the more she needed him. "More, please," she whispered. "I won't break...let loose." With this, she let her lips travel down to his neck, teasing his pulse.

His mind now in tatters, he thrusted faster, a little harder. His fangs grew out, and he bit her neck, feeling her sweet blood flow into his mouth. But he held onto a thin trail of thought, drinking only lightly, knowing she still had to fee.

Skyler cried out, pleasure swamping her system as he thrust harder and bit her. Her head was thrown back, leaving her neck completely open to him as she wrapped a leg around his waist and starting moving with him.

He moaned out with her moving, his fangs pulling from her neck, his tongue flicking on the bite, sealing it. He tilted his head to the side as he thrusted faster, needing her bite so badly.

As soon as he sealed the bite, Skyler's hands thrust into his hair, pulling him so that she could nip at his neck teasingly before finally letting her fangs sink in. Along with all the other sensations in her body, the taste of his blood was enough to cause her to suddenly climax and she moaned against his neck as her body began to squeeze his erection as though milking him for his seed.

He moaned out. Her bite nearly pushed him over the edge, but her climax did it. A few thrusts after she did, he came, his seed filling her before he pulled out slowly with a loud moan. He held her to him, holding her head to his neck for her to finish feeding.

Feeling him fill her with his seed, Skyler's lips curved against his neck as she kept drinking from him. Before too long, she was done an dswept her tongue aacross the marks. Looking at his neck, she grinned wickedly. "Dimitri?" she said, her voice dripping with sweetness.

He smiled at her, hearing her soft, musical voice, and feeling her seal the bite. He cuddles closer to her, resting his head on her shoulder. "Yes, Skyler?"

She wraps her arms tightly around him and continues grinning. "Just how hard would it be to give a Carpathian a hickey?"

He had to smirk at that. "Near impossible, the blood would be siphoned off. And if it did happen, it would last maybe a hour. Why?"

He smiled and kissed her softly. "If you want to leave one, I can make it last, love. Just for you."

He ran a finger through her hair and over her cheek before kissing her lightly. "Mmm... a full night with nothing to do..."

"Who said boredom?" He asked with a wicked grin, pulling her close and kissing her passionately.

She kissed him back with just as much passion. "If this is what you plan to do all night, you better have been bored," she said teasingly, knowing that there hadn't been other women.

He gently nipped her lip, sitting up and pulling her up with him. "I only have ever had eyes for you, love."

Skyler wrapped her arms around his neck as he moved them, nuzzling her face into his shoulder. "I know that. It's just nice to hear."

He smiled, his hand coming up and lifting her head again, kissing her deeply before looking into her eyes. "I promised you my protection long ago, love. From the world, and me. I will never let anything hurt you again."

Skyler threw her arms around him and held on tight, her face buried against his neck. "I love you, Dimitri!" she exclaimed. It took her a couple moments but then she realized what she'd said and her body went completely still.

He smiled, a rush of happiness taking him over as he held her. He tilted his head to whisper into her ear, "I love you too, Skyler, so very much."

Skyler turned her head and kissed him deeply, relief flooding through her at finally being able to say the words to someone.

Back
Top Bottom