Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carpathian People (Me and JosieAnna)

He smiled at her comment, moving a little closer and kissing her lightly in return. "You're welcome, Sivamet. It is the least I can do for you."

She moved closer to him, her arms holding him tightly. "I know you think so, but..." she trailed off and simply kissed him.

He returned the soft kiss, but her words troubled him. His hands stroked her hair from her face, to behind her, before framing her cheeks. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," Skyler said, smiling and answering his question truthfully. "For once in my life, absolutely nothing is wrong."

He smiled a little brighter, pulling her closer into his arms and sighing softly. "That is good." He said in a soft voice, before standing up. "I need to go feed. I will be back soon, love."

He smiled down to her, and as he left, he put up a quick, but strong, safeguard, so nothing could get inside, through the earth or the cave entrance. He took off into the night, a wolf moving at preternatural speeds. Soon, he was upon a small farming settlement, and he shifted back, advancing slowly on a farmer and his boy. He made sure the boy was turned away before luring the father out, towards him. He fed quickly, just enough for him and Skyler without killing the man. Sealing the bite, he laid the man down and took off to the cave.

His slow footsteps brought him back to his love. He moved to sit next to her on the bed, and his fingers slowly went through her long, luxurious hair. "I'm back." He whispered.

Skyler had fallen asleep again, but at his whisper she awoke. Sitting carefully, bringing the blanket with her so that the front of her body was decently covered, she smiled at him and moved close. "I'm glad," she whispered back.

His arms went around her, pulling her close and cuddling against her. "mmm... I hope you slept well." He said softly before looking into her eyes. "You need to feed."

Skyler slowly relaxed in his arms and closed her eyes, leaning her head against his shoulder. "Very well," she whispered. She grinned up at him. "Do you intend to feed me, Dimitri?" she asked in a teasing manner.

He smiled at her playful words, and he tilted his head to the side, baring his neck for her. "Mmm... you read my mind, love."

Skyler smiled wickedly before leaning closer and pressing her lips gently against his neck, moving them softly up and down.

Dimitri felt her soft lips on his skin and let out a soft sigh. She was teasing him and she knew it. He fell completely back on the bed, looking up at her. "Evil..." He whispered. "... but that is one of the things I love about you."

Skyler giggled and left the blanket behind completely as she tossed one leg over both of his, the once painfully shy girl bold and completely comfortable with her nudity....as long as Dimitri was the only one around. Now she leaned down, pressing her naked breasts against him as she leaned up to whisper in his ear, "You know you'd hate it if I were any other way." And she nibbled gently on his ear.

Dimitri's arms instinctively went around her. Her skin on his made his blood boil, a shock going down his spine as she nipped his ear, the fell of her breath and her words, all of it botching his mind. "I waited so long that I don't care how you are, love. As long as you are you." He turned his head to look at her and kissed her deeply, pulling her tight against him.

Skyler smiled as she kissed him back with all the passion that she felt for him. Running her fingers through his hair, she pulled back slightly. "Dimitri, I .....I....." she swallowed and tried again. "Dimitri, I lo-" She looked down, trying to muster up the courage that she wasn't even sure she had.

He smiled, his eyes shining from the love he had for her, for her trying to do something that was hard for her to do. He put a finger on her lips lightly and looked deep into her eyes. "I love you too." He said softly, before moving his finger away and kissing her again, more passionately, fingers going through her hair."

Skyler lifted her eyes to his when he placed a finger over her lips, then simply smiled brightly when she realized that he understood. She kissed him back, trying to put all the love she felt into that single kiss.

He pulled her fully, firmly down on him, his hands stroking down her back slowly, feeling every inch of her soft skin, her delectable curves that always crossed through his mind. The taste of her lips, her tongue as his own flicked across it. He was in heaven.

"Mmm...Dimitri," Skyler moans into his mouth. "I need you." She pulls away, giggling. "I never thought I'd say those words to anyone ever."

At that, he knew that she was thinking the same thing. "I need you too, love." He whispered, before diving into another kiss. There clothing gone, there wasn't any obstacles between the two of them having their way.

Skyler gasped, suddenly feeling his naked erection pressing against her. She moaned, still kissing him passionately as her hands roamed over his chest.

He kissed her deeply, pulling her ever closer to him. "Just tell me what you want, love..." He whispered softly. "And I will give it to you."

She gasped and arched closer to him. "I just want you," she whispers into the kiss. "Any way I can have you."

He smiled and gently nipped her lip, rolling her onto her back, blanketing her body with his. "You ask, and you shall receive." He whispered, gently moving her legs apart. His hand slowly slid down her stomach until he reached her womanhood, stroking her lightly until he slowly slid himself into her.

Back
Top Bottom