Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carpathian People (Me and JosieAnna)

Skyler hadn't realized that she had let him know she thought he was angry, but still she didn't believe what he told her. Honestly, what reason did he have to not be angry with her?

It was about a hour until he was coming back into the cave. His steps were slow and silent, and soon he saw her. It almost brought tears to his eyes.

As soon as Skyler saw Dimitri, she ran to him and wrapped her arms around him, not remembering that she'd never actually gotten around to thinking about clothes. Hiding her face against his chest she murmured, "I'm so sorry, Dimitri..."

He was taken aback by her rush, almost knocked back by her coming towards him. but his arms went around her all the same. "Don't be sorry, love." He whispered. "This is my fault."

Skyler shook her head against his chest. "Uh-uh. It's my fault," she whispered. "I know you'd never hurt me but I still freaked out."

"It's ok." he said softly. "I should have remembered. I should have controlled myself better."

Skyler didn't want to argue with him, so she pulled back and jumped a little, wrapping her arms and legs around him to hold herself up while she kissed him passionately.

He kissed her back just as passionately, arms holding her tight to keep her to him. "Skyler..." He whispered softly. "I love you."

Skyler smiled against his lips. "I love you too, honey bear," she teased. She didn't know if she was hoping to get the same reaction, or if she was just trying to make him smile.

He pulled her close, resting his head on her shoulder. "Mmm... call me whatever you want, love."

Skyler smiled and just held on tighter, her head resting against his shoulder. "Now, I do believe you said something about doing some exploring..." she let her voice trail off teasingly.

Skyler smiled and leaned back, keeping her arms around his neck while she looked up at him. "Carry me to bed then, so I can show you just what I want to explore."

He smiled, and carried her easily to where they had been sleeping. He turned around and laid down, her on top, pulling her close and kissing her lightly. "There. Go at it, love."

Skyler started by simply kissing him, getting used to the sensation of having him under her. Before long, her hands were roaming over his chest while she kissed and nipped at his neck.

Her mouth teasing him was driving him wild now, and his head fell back. He needed her with him. Always.

Noticing how he was reacting, Skyler giggled a little and just nibbled her way further down his chest. Coming to one of his nipples, she nipped just a little bit harder. "Do you want me, Dimitri?" she asked, her voice soft.

She was teasing and taunting him, and she knew it! He could tell by the tone of her voice that she knew it. And he couldn't hold back the moan that came from his throat. "Yes." He whispered. "I want you, badly."

She scraped her teeth gently across his chest, drawing a little blood, but quickly licking it up and sealing the wound. "How do you want me, honey bear?"

A shudder of pleasure went through him at her scrape, another coming from her tongue going over it. "Any way you want, love. I just need you!"

She kisses him back, then shakes her head. "I'm done exploring. I want to feel you inside me, on top of me, so that you're the ONLY thing I see or feel."

Back
Top Bottom