Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Tower (new people go to the request thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while past and KiKi soon rose from her sleep. She yawned and stretched as she sat up. That had been the best sleep she had gotten in months. Standing, she made her way to the door of her room. Wondering if she should stray from her room she opened the door only a crack and peeked out. Seeing no one she wandered into the hall.

His arm went around her, his other hand went up into her hair, holding her close as he kissed her, deeply. "I am happy you are back." Alexander said softly, holding her to him, his eyes locked with hers. "It has been rather quiet around here without you."

She shivers, moaning softly into his mouth. "Of course it has, we havent been filling the hallways with our moans..." She laughed a little. She wrapped her arms around him as well, finally feeling at home. He knew that her 'heart' belonged only to him, and that even if she let others play with her body, it was only him that she ever really connected with. She broke the kiss and pointed to the blood on her chest. "Will you help me with this?"

He smirked as he heard her words, offering him some blood. He pressed closer some, his eyes shining. "I would prefer some of yours, Philene." He nipped at her lip gently, careful not to break it. Ever since Joanna had left, when he thought he had killed her, his heart had jumped from her to Philene. It had its way of doing that, jumping from one person to another when the one before died or betrayed him.

Philene smirked. "Anything for you, my lord." She leaned her head to the side. he was the only one she'd expose her neck to. her body pressed against his, even more. a soft whimper past her lips as everything about her, longed for him.

He smiled, nipping her lip again, pulling her close, his body hard against hers. "You know that is not how I work." he said softly but huskily, slowly maneuvering her back to the bed.

She laughed and mmmmed, enjoying him walking her back to the bed. "Alex, what are you going to do?" She played 'innocent'. her skin tingled. he gently pushed her against the bed, and she fell back, smirking up at him. her 'top' riding up her body, revealing her panties to him. she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him close.

KiKi wandered the hallways passing by the rooms. She wondered what she would be doing around here. What would her duties be. She stopped and leaned against on of the doors and sighed.

Mia stood up, Echo jumping up on her shoulder. She though she heard someone walk by her door, so she opened it to see who walked by, not realizing that the lady was actually leaning against her door.

"Ack!" KiKi cried out as she fell backward into the room. She looked up her eyes watering with tears. Her eyes fell on another girl. "Hello..." KiKi said blinking.

She mewed. "I'm sorry!" Mia quickly helped her up, Echo making high-pitched noises at her. "Oh, hush Echo...how was I supposed to know she was there?"

"It's ok..." KiKi replied blinking and wiping her eyes. She looked to echo and smiled. "I'm ok..." She said reassuring the creature.

Echo climbed down Mia's arm, sitting carefully on her hand as he sniffed at Kiki's hand, then rubbed his head against it. Mia giggled. "He wants you to pet him."

He started to purr, quickly making his way off of Mia's hand and up Kiki's arm, sitting on her shoulder. He rubbed his head against her cheek.

"Today, but we have been here before...we had a...run-in...with a pack of mangy lycans several days ago..." Mia growled.

"I see..." She said smiling. "I got here just today to. I'm glad I'm not with those traders anymore thpugh. They kept my wings tied down." She absentmindedly rubbed her right wings slightly.

"They put a collar on me and they tried to take Echo.." His ears perked up upon hearing his name. He mewed, and quickly made his way back to Mia, sitting on her shoulder.

He slid her slowly and easily out of her night gown as he laid her down, moving to blanket her body with his as he kissed her, a heated passion going through him. "You know exactly what I am doing. It's the only way I take blood from a living creature." His teeth gently nipped at her lip, breaking it before his tongue flicked over it, sealing it like he hadn't damaged it. Enjoying the drop of her blood that came out. "I cannot bear to kill something by draining out its life force."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom