Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Tower (new people go to the request thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She began to roam around again after a while. Sighing in boredom she leaned against the wall again outside one of the many rooms.

Raziel99 said:
He slid her slowly and easily out of her night gown as he laid her down, moving to blanket her body with his as he kissed her, a heated passion going through him. "You know exactly what I am doing. It's the only way I take blood from a living creature." His teeth gently nipped at her lip, breaking it before his tongue flicked over it, sealing it like he hadn't damaged it. Enjoying the drop of her blood that came out. "I cannot bear to kill something by draining out its life force."

Philene smiled, arching her back as he removed the majority of her clothing. She held his body against hers, moaning very softly. "and i know that you only take blood from living creatures, but you know that if you wanted my blood, it would be yours. i would do anything for you." She kissed him passionately as his tongue flicked over her lip. To be honest, she was head over heels in love with him, but she'd never come out and said it, but always hinted at it.

His body always hungered for more than one woman - there was no woman alive that could satisfy him on her own without dying from it - but his heart now belonged to her. He kissed her deeply as his hands pulled his shirt off, throwing it to the floor, before holding her close to him. "And you know I would do whatever you needed of me." He whispered. There were few that knew him as well as she did. The only one that did he thought was dead. And he would have to punish soon.

She watched him remove his shirt and smirked. she always loved his body. She helped him undo his pants, continuing to kiss him passionately. her exposed chest pressed against his, her breathing become heavy as her excitement built up.

His teeth teased her lip as he kissed her, his hands sliding her out of her panties. But he was starting to get impatient, and he made his pants and boxers disappear, leaving both of them nude to their eyes. "Come, there is much fun to be had." He whispered huskily.

She shivered a little, giggling as he slipped her out of her panties and then got rid of his own clothing. "My Lord, you never cease to amaze me." She winked at him, "Oh? i love having fun with you, Alexander." She kissed him passionately again.

His kiss was tentative but passionate as his body pressed against hers. "I'm feeling a bit for being taken over tonight, what do you think?"

"What do you mean, My Lord?" She moaned as he pressed his body against hers, loving the feeling of their flesh touching. she wrapped her legs around his hips. "Do you mean you want me to ride you til you cant hold back any more?" She smirks.

He smiled, nipping at her lip before rolling over, pulling her on top. "I want you to do anything to be in control right now. Everyone needs to be in power some time."

Philene laughed as he rolled over, pulling her with him. "Mmmm... sounds good to me..." She said, moving her hips so that their respective bits rubbed against each other. she moaned softly.

His eyes closed, and he let out a soft moan as he felt her rub against him. "mmm... yes... I'm all yours for now, Cara Mia. Take me."

With a quick move of her hips, his tip was pushing against her opening. She moaned more, gasping a little. "Oh... My Lord..." she said softly, leaning down and kissing him. she moved her hips a little, but not enough to push him inside of her.

He let out a soft moan, the door closing fully now and locking as his hands went to her hips. "You know me, love." He said softly. "I'm impatient." His hands pushed her hips down hard, filling her as he moaned out loud, his hips having gone up to meet hers. His hands left her hips now, for her to do as she wished.

She laughed a little before moaning, gasping from the initial penetration. she began riding him, slowly, making him wait a little, but just before he got too frustrated, she began riding him faster, moaning louder.

He looked to her and shook his head. "Tired? No.." He went to the door and let off a soft sigh. "I'm going to walk around and see the place. Do what you want except for run away." He walked out of the room and headed down the hallway.

Joanna smirked as soon as he left. It was time to look around, see exactly what had changed, or what she didn't remember. She stepped out in the hallway, going the opposite way just to make sure he didn't guess what she was up to, and started looking around, trusting her brain to remember everything.

He moaned softly from her slow thrusts, thrusts that quickly became faster. He laid back on the bed, eyes closing as his hips moved up to meet hers.

He was lost in thought mostly as he walked the halls. He almost bumped into KiKi and tilted his head a bit as he stopped. He wondered just how much she was even paying attention. He cleared his throat a bit to try and get her attention.

Joanna managed to find the front door without getting lost, but she wasn't going to leave yet. Instead, she studied the views of the grounds from every window and tried to decide what she could see/hear without being noticed while in every alcove. Someone kept sending her spies back dead. She intended to find out who, preferably without dying herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom