Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Tower (new people go to the request thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crane thought for a moment then looked to her. "A back rub? Sure.." He shrugged a little and layed on the bed with his back up. He hadn't had one in awhile and figured it'd be a good relief. "Don't try anything funny."

Philene smirked at his 'lecture' about how things needed to get done and blah blah blah. She had a tendency to tune out things. But she understood that things needed to get done and she was ready to do whatever it was he asked her to, just like she always had. The only two people who could ever get her to do anything was her mother, who had been vanquished a few centuries ago, and Alexander. She was 100% devoted to him. Any task he gave her, no matter how big or small, he never had to worry about, because did would carry it out, without hesitation. Even if the task was the death of her, she would do it, happily. She mmmed softly as he leaned in and kissed her forehead. she knew he'd missed her, but she liked to hear it. for someone so devout to someone, she had a very large ego. Any time her name was on someone's lips, it pleased her. and she didnt care if it was bad or good. She was completely confident in who she was, and what she did. She LOVED her position in...'life'. she licked her lips slightly, longing to feel his against them, but also at the thought of blood. it'd been a while since she last fed. She'd fed on a male she let stay with her for a while, while on vacation. He was human and rather pathetic, in that he thought he was hot shit. She merely used him for some of her needs, but no one could compare to her leader. Her wonderful, magnficent, sexy leader. After he headed away, she turned, continuing down the hall way, going to her room. she set her stuff down, once entering the room. She looked away, it was exactly how she'd left it, just a little dusty. She moved over to the bed, she began to remove her clothing, getting comfortable. she pulled out a drawer of the dresser next to the bed. in it was her underwear and lingerie. She pulled out a like baby doll dress type deal, that was made of pretty much seen through fabric. it was black with hot pink trim and went down to about the very top of her thigh. a pair of matching panties completed the look. a soft sigh, as she climbed up onto the bed, stretching out. it was nice to be in her own bed. she sprawled out across the bed, staring up at the ceiling. a smirked played at her lips, seeing some blood splatter stains from previous... adventures.

Joanna smiled as shhe crawled onto the bed, arranging her gypsy-like skirts so that she could straddle his back. "Funny, Mast?" she asked, her voice filled with false innocence as her hands began to knead at his shoulders. "I don't know what you could possibly be referring to."

Crane closed his eyes as he relaxed, he could get use to this. He wasn't going to get too comfortable though. Not until he could trust her. "Just don't try to escape... Though that has been made the least of my worries."

Joanna's smile turned serene as she looked down at him. Her hands moved lower on his back as a small, quiet voice in the back of her mind whispered, See? You could have had this. Not as a slave, but a woman. Is the freedom of slaves who do not wish to be freed REALLY worth this? With one shoulder, she rubbed at her cheek to move a strand of hair without interrupting the back massage. For all that she'd become a strong, independant woman, something deep inside her still longed for a man, one whom she wouldn't mind submitting to. But she'd given up her hopes for love the moment she awakened after her falling out with Alexander.

Crane sighed softly and relaxed even more, not able to control it. He felt at ease thanks to her back rub. He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out and thought for a moment. "Tell me about yourself.. Perhaps what it is you seek in life. And don't think just because you're stuck with me now means it's not possible."

Joanna kept kneading at his back as she thought over her words. No, no. In fact, you may have put me in the best position to achieve what I truly seek in life...but I can't let you know that. Because you will most assuredly try to stop me...So, what shall I tell you? Joanna though, running through ideas. She decided to stick with a partial truth and stick to the sentimental. "I wish for love, Master. For someone who makes me content with just being me, without trying to change the world." She sighed. "But I fear that it is not in the cards for my life...."

Crane thought about what she said and knew there was more to it. He didn't bother with it though and smiled softly since she wouldn't be able to see it. "Well.. Don't count yourself out. Even a slave finds love. Some even from their master. But don't get ideas just yet."

Joanna scowled down at him. As if I would want love from you, she thought bitterly. But she just kept massaging his back and kept her voice neutral as she said, "If you say so, Master..." The hell of it was, if he wasn't a slave master - HER master - he's probably the type of man she would be looking for.

Crane sighed a bit, feeling a slight unease from her. He figured she had said something about him but didn't care much. He turned so he was looking up at her and stared into her eyes. "You're good now. Oh and... Don't think I am what I am because I chose to be."

Joanna moved to simply kneel next to him as he rolled over. "Okay, Master. Is there anything else I can do for you?" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! OFFERING to be helpful? THIS IS DISGRACEFUL! She had to work hard to keep her face neutral when he added the last bit. "Whatever you say, Master?" she said quietly, looking at the blankets.

Crane shook his head a little and sat up slowly. "No need to act how you don't want to." He got from the bed and stretched out, feeling better than usual. "Thanks for the rub.." He left the room and headed on down to the kitchen.

Joanna stared after him, thinking maybe there really was more to him...NO! Don't let him suck you in! Isn't that exactly what Alexander did? Look how THAT ended... As he walked out of the room, Joanna wasn't sure if she was supposed to go with or stay. So she decided to stay. As soon as he was out of the room, she leapt off the bed and went to the window, not to escape, but to see what exactly he was using. To devise a plan that would allow her to escape after she found out what she needed to know. What if Crane is the one killing everyone? she thought abruptly, and shivered a little in fear.

Crane went to the fridge and got himself a packet of blood. He then grabbed an extra one and headed upstairs. He figured he may as well get her something. When he walked into the room he saw her at the window and just went quietly to the bed and sat without a word.

Joanna turned from the window as he walked back into the room, doing her best to look as though she'd merely been looking out over the grounds. She walked over to the bed and sat on the floor close to him. She noticed the second packet of blood and looked up at him. "For me, Master?" she asked tentatively.

Crane bit into one and nodded a little. "Perhaps." He tossed the other to her and sighed softly as he drank. He quickly finished and moved to lay in the bed. The sun wasn't due yet, but he still felt like laying about.

Joanna caught the packet and bit into it, drinking the contents slowly. When she was done, she looked up at him. "Thank you, Master," she said softly. "Are you tired?"

KiKi had just finished fixing herself when she was suddenly yanked to the front. The doors were opening. She smoothed her hair one last time before looking up at the doors.

When he opened the doors and saw the state she was in, Alexander growled. "What the hell did you do to her?" There was clear bite in his words as he jumped forward, grabbed her, then jumped back inside, the chains breaking. He closed the doors as he pushed the men outside, the doors closing to spare her the image.

"I said unharmed." he growled, low. "And yet every time, you butch that order. That will be the last order you mess up." There was a series of screams before Alexander came back inside, licking a small line of blood from his hand as the doors closed behind him. He walked over to what looked like a fallen, breaking off the chains. "You poor thing. They treated you rather poorly. Why don't I take you to your room so you can get some rest?"

KiKi looked at the door and then back at him. Her wings stretched out and then relaxed. She gave a slight smile and she nodded. She was used to not speaking from her former master having the rule of speak only when spoken to. She uphold the rule until told otherwise.

He nodded, leading her upstairs. He thought for a moment to himself. She's quiet. I like that. Then he turned to her and lifted her into his arms, helping her up to the third floor. Down the hallway, he was opening a door and leading her inside. "Rest. I'll have someone come up and bring you food." He closed the door behind her, walking down the hall. He still had to check back with Philene. He headed downstairs for a moment to grab a blood pack, then went to her room, knocking on the door.

She blinked watching him close the door. Looking around at her new room she decided to take a small nap until she was given her first order. Walking over to the bed she laid down not even bothering to cover up as she drifted off.

Philene sat up, looking at the door as there was a soft knock on the door. She moved, off the bed, still scantily clad in her lingerie. She moved across the room, and placed her hand on the door, smirking and waiting a minute. She then twisted the knob, opening the door. "Hello, My Lord." She leaned against the door frame, looking at him and then the bag of blood. "Would you like to come in, Love?" She gently reached out and brushed his cheek, tenderly.

He nodded, slowly walking into the room and closing the door. "I brought you something to feed on, since I am sure it was a long journey. You are probably famished." He smiled, moving closer to her, making a small cut in the bag and lifting it up to her. "Drink. You need it."

She moved closer to him as well, their bodies against each other as she drank from the bag, her eyes never leaving his. her blond hair with the black ends, was pulled back into a loose, kinda messy pony tail. Her fangs were out as she drank, grunts and slight groans from her as she fed. She had everything she wanted, right here. Food and her love. some blood dripped down her chin and down her throat a little and also onto her chest. when the bag was finished, she licked her lips and pressed her lips against his, kissing him passionately. "Mmmm... i have missed you greatly, My Lord."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom