Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Tower (new people go to the request thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joanna was thinking quickly, trying to figure out how in the world she was going to get out of this alive, when Crane kissed her. Her eyes grew wider before sliding closed as she started to kiss him back. Within moments, she started questioning what exactly she was doing. In a panic, she bit hard on his bottom lip.

Crane pulled away at the bite and growled a bit. He sucked on his lip a bit as it bled, staring into her eyes. She seemed to still have some defiance in her yet. "Perhaps i'll have to break you in a different way." He could feel her teeth had nearly pierced all the way through.

Joanna opened her eyes and managed to clear her mind of her arousal enough to glare at him in disdain. "I would assume so, unless you like it when your lip bleeds."

He then thought about the blood and looked to her with a smirk. "Just for that.. I've got such a great punishment." He moved towards her and let his lip bleed. He wanted her to smell it, thirst for some blood. "I hope you can live without blood. Or, at least, know how to beg." He smirked. "Because until you're begging to be fed, i'm not giving you a drop from anything. Unless you can make up for what you've done. Which...I doubt you can."

The minute Crane mentioned the blood, Joanna's body went completely alert. "N-no blood?" she nearly whimpered, her eyes locked on his bleeding lip. "P-please, master," she gasped, looking up at him. "I'll do anything...." It shamed her how easilly she broke.

Crane laughed a little, shaking his head. He then looked into her eyes. "First, you apologize. Then you make up for what you did in a way you see fit. I don't expect you to give your body to me. But something." He smirked a bit. "Then you can dry up my lip. After that i'll be sure you get fed."

Joanna looked back into his eyes. "I'm sorry for biting you. It certainly wasn't nice," she murmured, her voice barely audible. "But I truly don't know how to make it up to you," she added.

Alexander was getting bored waiting, nobody else seemed to be coming. So he headed upstairs, slowly wandering the hallways. But he ended up knocking on the door of Mia, walking in slowly and closing the door behind him.

Mia had just finished her bath and gotten dressed. She was wearing a short white nightgown, curled up on her bed. Mia raised her head off her pillow as he entered, Echo looking up from his spot in front of her. Purring, she sat up slowly.

Alex smiled as he saw her slowly get up, and he walked over to her. "Lay back down, you don't have to get up for me." He moved to lay next to her, careful of Echo. He just needed something to relax with, and he knew that Mia would be calming to his senses, especially after finding Joanna alive after so many years.

Mia purred and moved close to him, Echo moving to lay behind her. She snuggled close, trying to forget what had happened just a few days ago.

His arms went around her, hands gently stroking over her skin. She was familiar to his body, and he enjoyed her touch against him immensely. His hand slowly went through her hair, finding her ears and scratching behind them lightly. "It's going to be hectic around here, Mia."

He sighed, nuzzling his cheek against her. "There are going to be a lot of new people here. I have a feeling some are going to try to make trouble.

He rolled onto his side, pulling her close against him and cuddling into her warmth. "As do I, Mia. As do I."

Mia kissed him softly. She loved the feel of his body against hers-it made her forget everything she had been through.

Philene arrived at the structure she'd called home for about a century. She sighed a little, nostalgic. She'd been gone for about 5 years. When you're 1900 years old, 5 years kinda feels like 5 days. 5 weeks at the most. The young vampire's hair was loose over her shoulders, the black tips a striking contrast to the blond. Her pale grey eyes looked the building over, a soft smirk coming to the corners of her lips. Alex had told her that they would be getting fresh 'blood' around the time of her return. she wondered if they had arrived already. the 5'7" figure headed towards the door, the guards saluting her. she smirked and winked at them as they then opened the door for her. As she walked in, she called out, "Honey, i'm home.." She laughed, her slight southern twang coming through. a leather corset clung to her frame, pushing her breasts together and giving all who'd look an eyeful. she was very confident in her body, as she'd had plenty of time to fix all her 'flaws'. below the corset sat a pair of low riding jeans, hugging her hips. if there was anything good the 1970's brought, it was the hip hugger, low riding jeans. the words 'nunquam desiderium' were tattooed along her hip bones. It was latin for 'never regret'. it was her own little motto to herself. the tattoo was about half way visible under her jeans. and of course, heels. she licked her lips, looking around. nothing ever changed here, except for the help, the slaves, and masters. this thought made her laugh to her self. as she moved through the hall, she made her way upstairs and smirked, hearing Alex's voice. Ahhh, he has a new play thing... She thought to herself. a soft knock on the door before opening it. "Hello Darling. Did you miss me?" She said with a smirk, looking this new girl over. Philene leaned against the door frame, her smirk still playing across her lips.

Alexander picked his head up and saw Philene, and he couldn't help but smirk slightly. He brought his lips down and kissed Mia's head, whispering "Thank you" softly before getting up, walking over to Philene. "Let us talk..." He closed the door behind them, then slowly started walking down the third floor hallway with her.

"I thought I told you not to interrupt me when I am visiting slaves."

Mia whimpered when he left, curling up on her bed. Echo moved to lay in front of her, purring as she began to pet him, wondering if Alex would come back later.

A small group of the vampire traders came onto the grounds with a new slave in tow. KiKi tripped along behind them restrained by several chains her wings belted down rather tightly. She tripped over her kimono as one of them hauled her roughly to her feet by the chain leash they had attached to the collar around her neck. Finally making it to the door one of them knocked pulling her to the front of the group. She looked slightly scared but she was about to meet her new owner and she wanted to look presentable. She went about fixing herself straightening her hair and pulling her kimono together.

Crane nodded in acceptance to the apology but the fact she had no clue what to do wasn't acceptable. He thought for a moment and shrugged a little. "Well.. Like I said. I don't expect anything sexual." He closed his eyes as he sat on his bed. "Figure out quick before I change my mind."

Philene laughed, hooking her arm in his as they walked. "So, my return isnt more important then some slave?" She smirked. Before long, she stopped, turning to him. "So i'll take it that you didnt miss me then?" Being Lord Council apparently got you no privileges anymore. She looked him over. How she'd missed seeing him every day. "My Lord, you look better every time i see you. You know that absence makes the heart grow fonder, as the humans say." She laughed, placing a small, soft kiss on his cheek.

Chrono Trigger said:
Crane nodded in acceptance to the apology but the fact she had no clue what to do wasn't acceptable. He thought for a moment and shrugged a little. "Well.. Like I said. I don't expect anything sexual." He closed his eyes as he sat on his bed. "Figure out quick before I change my mind."
Joanna's mind was in overdrive, trying to think of something. Regretably, she came up with diddly-squat. "Umm..." think think THINK, "I could....give you a back rub?" she offered, the suggestion sounding lame even to her.

"Every person under my control and care is important in their own way." He said, in a low growl at her provocation as they walks. But soon, they stopped, and he turned towards her, his arms crossing. "Philene, I have missed you. But you know I have much more to do than let my thoughts wander about on a single person when there is work to be done. There are a lot of people coming in during the next few nights, we captured one of the resistance members just a half hour ago, at most, and I hear someone at the door. You know what room you are in, I will see you in there later tonight. For now, just make yourself comfortable."

He knew his little speech sounded shallow, and he moved closer, kissing her forehead lightly. "You are always a missed and welcome part of this Tower. You know that. Go relax, I'll have a blood vial sent up to you." Then he headed back downstairs, the doors opening to let the trader come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom