Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Tower (new people go to the request thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel99

Pulsar
The land around the tower was lush and immense. On one side was a large mountain range that spread for miles on miles. The rest was surrounded by forestry, ancient, magical. A very small path wound through the trees to the large tower, one that was several stories high.

The first floor of the tower was rather small compared with the other floors. About 100 feet from the front doors was a marble staircase, that went up then branched to the second floor. There are 4 doors on the first floor proper, the two closest to the stairs locked with a special key that only a very privileged few had. The open door on the left side entered to a kitchen, large with several stoves, cupboards, and two very large refrigerators. This room is mostly for the slaves, though the refrigerators held emergency blood. The other open door lead down into a large dungeon.

The second floor hallway wraps around the center of the tower. The ceiling has several holes that lead to a third floor landing with a locked door. Only those that can jump high or fly can reach the doors, though only a select few have the key. The second floor is mostly bedrooms, specially accommodated for those that lived there. Slaves lived in light luxury on this floor.

The third floor serves a similar purpose, but for those higher up on the chain. Privileged slaves live on this floor, as well as the Council and Lord. The rooms are more lavish for those living here. There are also many different tools for use here. There are holes in the ceiling, like the second floor, that lead to the fourth floor.

The fourth floor is simply a meeting room, the center of the tower. A large, circular table, surrounded with chairs for Council, the Lord, and those that come for meetings.

All main tower rooms are currently locked without access. They will be unlocked by the Vampire Lord in Due time.

Alexander was standing in the entrance hall of the Tower, just waiting. There was some new arrivals that were to come today. A old Council member that was coming back from a vacation, as well as a new Vampire male. He sighed. He was getting bored of the quiet. He brought his current slaves down, they were in the kitchen making themselves some food.

Mia panicked as the troop of vampires pushed and pulled her towards the tower, yanking hard on the collar they had forced around her neck just a few days ago, though it seemed like forever now.

"Hold still, Echo." She whispered in a frightened voice, trying to still the lump that squirmed around in her pocket. One of the vampires shouted something, and the one with the grip on her leash yanked hard, causing her to fall on her hands and knees just outside of the door to the tower. One of the men knocked on the door.

"Dammit, Danny! I told you to be careful." Joanna Marie DeBraux stood behind the counter of the tavern she ran in a tiny town at the base of the mountain. The man she'd just been yelling at was, in fact, quite unaware that she was upset. In fact, he was dead. Someone, up in the mountains, probably in that damn mansion, kept outing her spies. Danny was the third this week, and the seventh this month. It wasn't because her spies didn't know what they were doing; Jo trained each of them herself. No. Someone knew who they were, each and every one of them, and he was telling Alexander. There was no doubt in her mind that Alexander was the one doing the actual killing. She knew what he was capable of. She had the scars to prove it.

He heard the knock, and he looked over his shoulder at the door. It was only then that he noticed that he was pacing the area, being impatient. He waived his hand, and the door opened. "I thought I told you buffoons to be careful with her. Or do I have to teach you a lesson?"

He hated being as dark as he was right now, but they were being slow. and he was getting annoyed.

As one of them mumbled something about being bitten, Mia yanked the leash out of the other man's hand, darting inside. She hid behind Alexander, trembling in fear.

He was a little surprised to see who it was. But as she moved and cowered behind him, his eyes burned lividly on the men in front of him. "You made a sore mistake." He said, in a low voice. "But I will be merciful. You have 5 seconds to leave before you die."

And that was the fastest he ever saw someone disappear.

He turned to Mia with a soft smile. "Why don't you go get yourself something to eat? i'm sure you came a long way."

Crane sighed softly, reaching the mansion. He looked about and saw a slave heading inside on her own. And soon enough the trader was gone in a flash, most likely from a threat. He took this moment to go to the door before it was closed and looked upon Alexander.

He ran his hand through his hair then looked to the slave that coward behind the vampire lord before him. "A new shipment. And i'm sure you'll be getting more?" He smiled fakely and looked to the vampire lord once more. "Alexander. I am sure you know of my arrival?"

"Come on Echo.." She spoke softly, pulling the fluffy cream-colored kitten out of her pocket. Mia didn't object, using her nose to help her find her way into the kitchen. She licked her lips and began to make her and Echo something to eat.

He couldn't help but smile as he watched Mia walk to the kitchen. She had been here before, been very loyal and listened. Then he turned and looked at Crane. "Yes, I heard you were coming here." He pulled out a key from his pocket and threw it towards him. "This is for your room and your room only. Don't try to unlock anything else or it will break. And I won't give you a new one."

"Don't you think I know that this can't continue, Tomas?" Jo fumed at her bartender, the only one with the audacity to question whether or not abolition was worth it's price. "I've SEEN his slaves, lived with them, even owned one or two of my own. It may be a hard price to pay, but it must be paid. However, I'll send no more volunteers up the mountain. I leave in the morning." And with a swish of her skirts, Joanna left the room to prepare. God save me if Alexander finse me before I see him. I'll never survive.

Crane caught the key and nodded. "Right.. My room only. And that is where?" He didn't want to risk opening the wrong door and not even getting at least one night in his room. He let off a small sigh and wondered just what he'd even be doing at this place. Though he did have an idea, he just had no clue who it was going to be. And he'd only seen one of them so far.

"Second floor. You will know. Number on the key." He turned from him. "And don't get any funny ideas as of yet. You will get your slaves as you earn them."

Crane nodded a bit, heading for the stairs that appeared to be immediately before him. "I am sure that is true. I was in fact about to ask about that." He started upstairs slowly. "Though you said slaves... I'll be suitable with just one." He let off a faint smile and continued on up in search of the room with the number on his key. When he found it, he opened it up and went inside. It seemed like a nice place to say the least for even a vampire. He closed the door and opened up his window. He enjoyed the cool breeze and went to relax on his bed. He'd be sure to shut up before the sun rose.

It took Mia only a moment to remember where the peanut butter was, and another moment to find the silverware. She grabbed a spoon and sat on the counter, Echo sitting on her shoulder. Alexander had always remembered to keep a few extra jars set aside for her and Echo. Soon the top was off, and Mia helped herself to a spoonful of peanut butter before feeding a spoonful to Echo.

Knowing that many in the Tavern, not knowing what she truly was or what she'd done in her elongated liftime, would protest within moments, Joanna quickly tossed that which she thought she'd need in a bag and climbed out of her window. As soon as she was clear of the town, she rushed, using her enhanced speed, and was at the mansion within minutes. Spotting an open window on the second floor, Joanna started climbing up the wall. God, I hope he hasn't started using safeguards...or even just changing the locks...

Crane wondered if he could handle more than one slave. He figured if it happened, he'd handle just fine after some adjustments. He picked up a strange scent though, seeming to come into the window. He just smirked and figured he'd let the creature come inside. Perhaps he'd have himself a fine feast. He just kept as he was, the moment it stepped foot into his bedroom would be the last mistake it would make.

Joanna quickly finished her climb and within moments was pulling herself in through the window before landing with a soft thump on the floor. Her eyes slowly scoured the room, her entire body freezing when she saw the man. Thinking to bluff her way out, she put her hands on her hips and glared at him. "And just who the bloody hell are you?" She asked. "And what the bloody hell are you doing here? Or are you a snack Alexander sent up?"

He heard the first step into the room then the next, as what he has learned to be a vampire, finally made it's way into the room. The window closed on it's own and the door locked. Neither could be open at all and he smirked a bit. "Just who the bloody hell am I..." He laughed and walked towards her, staring into her eyes. "Don't think you can fool me."

Glaring at the man, Joanna's confidence started fading a bit. She recognized this vampire, he had visited once while Jo had still been within Alexander's good graces. Alexander had worked hide to hide her from him, but she had caught glimpses and remembered. He would not be easily fooled, but she had to try. "Yes, just who the bloody hell are you? And what the bloody hell are you doing in my room?"

Crane just laughed and shook his head a bit. He circled around her some and stopped before her. "Vampire or not. There is no way out." He ran his finger along her cheek then dropped his hand. "If this is your room. Why do you sneak into the window I opened?"

He was starting to get bored because nobody else was coming, so he decided to head to the second floor and see what was going on with Crane. He rapped lightly on the door before calling out. "Are you ok in there?"

Joanna shivered when he touched her cheek but glared at him defiantly, not willing to incriminate herself by lying further. "Fine, you've caught me. I don't live in this room. I live in the room next door and just forgot to open the window. I like going out alone, and Alexander hates that I do so." Okay, so she didn't want to lie further...with one that had already gone completely bust.

Crane heard Alexander on the other side of the door and smirked at the idea. He let the door unlock and open in a second so Alexander could look in. "We've a trespasser. What do you suppose we do with it?" He walked away from the girl and towards his bed, sitting upon it.

He heard the news and stepped in. The moment he saw her, his hands came up, the room sealing off completely.

"Joanna, I thought you were long gone from this world. What brings you back here?" He slowly walked forward, before grabbing her writs and bringing them together above her head, holding them there with one hand. He turned his head to Crane and smirked. "You found her, I suppose you can choose what to do with her."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom