Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.Hack//Override (CutePhoenix)

((OOO, awesome idea. Gets me hot and bothered just thinking about it.^_^ I could certainly see these two doing it in public like that.))

"Possibly. Not the first time I've had multiple orgasms, but by far............those two were the best I've ever had......." Bordeaux replied, one arm weakly wrapping around Vraay, the paralysis and her own exhaustion making it hard to move still.

"Still hasn't run out? She questioned as she noticed the paralysis icon over Bordeaux's status." She shook her head lightly. "It should have run out sometime during your first orgasm. Maybe you just want to be paralyzed by pleasure..." She giggled and kissed Bordeaux softly.

"Perhaps......" Bordeaux playfully replied, laughing lightly.

"Are you this much fun in real life?" she asked, raising a curious eyebrow.

Vraay's face had a massive blush. "W-Well... Uh... I don't know?" he laughed very nervously. In real life, she was a virgin. "Uh... I play soccer and go dancing once a week... Does that count?"

Bordeaux just busted out laughing. Though, she wasn't laughing at Vraay persay. It was due because she found her answer just down right adorable.

"Not really what I meant, but an athlete and a dancer......you must be quite the sexy little thing." replied Bordeaux, lightly tracing her finger tips up and down Vraays side.

"Well... You got 'little' right..." Truth was, she looked like her avatar a little. In that slight body shape and hair. But her body was a little more toned and muscular from the activity. "I'm not much to look at really..."

"Oh come now. Don't sell yourself short. Just having big boobs doesn't make a woman hot. Besides..........I'm an ass girl myself." Bordeaux replied, laughing lightly as he hand drifted lower, followed by a quick slap of Vraays ass, with a grope afterwards.

"Ahhnn!" She shivered. "But... I don't have a butt at all... It's pretty much gone from all the exercise..." She pushed her rear out a little to feel the hand. As much as she might have protested, she wanted Bordeaux to enjoy anything and everything bout her.

"You just can't take a compliment, can you?" Bordeaux teased with a sigh, deepening her groping when she felt Vraay push her ass back against her hand. If it was something she wanted, not like Bordeaux was gonna say no/

"Nope..." She giggled. "I have confidence issues..." Vraay smirked and kissed Bordeaux softly, another soft romantic kiss rather than the passionate, lusty kisses they perhaps should have been sharing.

"Well, we'll have to do something about that." Bordeaux replied, laughing lightly. While normally preferring the more fiery stuff, sappy romantic moments like now weren't really bad at all. In fact, they could quite enjoyable.

Vraay saw the paralysis icon blink off and smiled. Bordeaux was free. "Maybe... But I don't know how you'd do it..." She smiled softly, running hand down Bordeaux's bare side. "Should I buy a costume redesign to be more sexy... like you?"

"That could help. Showing off more skin can certainly go a long way in adding confidence. Hell, look at me. I barely wear anything at all and I'm confident as hell." Bordeaux replied, playfully holding up her free arm and giving a little muscle flex.

Vraay couldn't help but giggle. "Well... I like this costume I have... So how about I leave the coat wide open down to the waist, so you can see my stomach and chest... And cut wide slits up the sides of the jacket to show off the legs? And thigh-high stockings with a garter belt?"

"OOO, you're making me giddy just thinking about it." Bordeaux replied, smiling brightly.

"Is my outfit sexy enough for you as is? I could always make it skimpier." she added, looking down her her dishsheveled outfit.

"What?" She looked puzzled. "That gets skimpier?" She shook her head lightly. "No need... If I ever need to see more skin... I think I can get it off you easily enough...."

"Yea, that's true. But, I could always wear something else. You know, like one of those sexy little chinese dresses with no sleeves and big slits up the side so the slightest breeze will show the entire world your ass and pussy." Bordeaux replied, laughing lightly.

"Or maybe even a little school girl esque outfit with a tight button up blouse and short skirt." she added, running over all these ideas in her head.

"no... I like what you're wearing best... Makes you look tough. Powerful... Dead sexy..." She smiled brightly at Bordeaux.

"Though... If we met in real life... I don't think I'd care what you wore... I'm sure you're as much a bombshell outside as you are in game."

"Well, I am quite the hotty. Though, while I'm no super model. My boobs are big enough and my ass, if I my say so myself, is quite spectacular." Bordeaux replied, playfully nudging Vraay with her elbow.

"How bout we meet in real life?" she suddenly added, quite casually.

Vraay giggled and got herself a handful of that mentioned spectacular rear. It did feel very firm and smooth.

"Kind of a big step... I don't even know where you live..."

"Well, you could just tell me where you live and I could pretend to be a burglar that breaks into your home and ravages you all night long." Bordeaux replied, a seductive, yet evil grin on her face.

"Or perhaps just tell me when and where you ride the bus and I could come up and be the sexy stranger that gropes you." she added, quite enjoying it.

"Well... I live near Shibuya..." She mentioned. It was a big place.

"Maybe... If we met as the bust station there... I have a purple visor with white lines... It's a custom model from CCCorp's website." Vraay bit her lip. Meeting a player in real life... What if it was a guy or something creepy like that?

Bordeauxs character stopped moving a moment as her player wrote down the info on a pad at her desk.

"And my visor is white with black lines. Looks fairly normal, but it does have some goofy little doodles on it that I made, so it'll be easy to spot." she explained.

"Though, if that's not enough, I have short red hair and will likely still be in my school uniform." she added.

"Alright. I'll be heading home from college too, so I'll be in uniform." She sounded nervous. This was a big thing for them both. "God... I'm so nervous..."

"And you are quite adorable when your nervous." Bordeaux replied, smiling as this time, she gave Vraay a soft, affectionate kiss.

Back
Top Bottom