Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.Hack//Override (CutePhoenix)

Romantic[Dream]

Supernova
"Damn party ditched me!" A girl groaned as she kicked the Gott Statue chest open. Vraay's normally cute face was twisted in a growl. She was in a blue uniform resembling a Russian military uniform, and a matching beret. A small yellow ribbon on her neck was the only clothing really providing any contrast.

"At least I got here... WHAT?!" She growled as the message showed up showing her that her prise was a pair of lowbie blades, one for a Twin Blade, one for a Blade Brandier. And five health potions. "Oh come on!" She rolled her eyes and turned around, just wanting to get out of the temple and take the next warp back to town. Maybe find a competent party.

"Having a bad day?" came the sultry voice of the infamous PKer Bordeaux, leaning up against the wall right inside the beast temple, next to the only exit. Of course, Bordeaux was up to her old tricks again. Preying on those weaker than her and PKing for the sheer pleasure of it. As usual, she didn't just PK them out right. Bordeaux preferred to............play with her targets a bit first, before she PKed them. Eyeing her target as she girl stood down the walkway leading to the Beast Statue, Bordeaux licked her lips slightly, the anticipation of the coming kill starting to excite her.

And immediately, the rifle was pointed right at Bordeaux. She wasn't a total newb. "Get out of here. Now." Only, she wasn't doing anything that was gonna work on Bordeaux. She was a high level PKer. And Vraay? She was only leveled to her teens. In her mind she weighed the possibilities. "Ah hell..." She growled and pulled the trigger, a shot ringing out instantly.

Bordeaux didn't even bother to move. She let the attack hit her dead on. But, only a miniscule 3 damage flashed over her head.

"Now look what you did. You got me all dusty." said Bordeaux, stepping away from the wall and dusting off what little clothes her character wore.

"That wasn't very nice. Here I was just trying to make conversation, but for that.........I think you need to be punished you naughty girl." she added in her usual sultry tone, with an evil little laugh at the end.

She spat a little. This was a horrid situation. It all was rather hopeless. Numerically, Bordeaux would take hundreds of shots to put down. And all she'd need is one swipe. "Tch..." She cycled through her menu and used what she hoped would work. Yellow energy began to pulse around her. "Suvi Lei!" She cast the Hanged Man scroll at Bordeaux, hoping to paralyze her so she could escape. Better than trying to whittle damage away.

Bordeux just smiled as she watched the girls feeble attempt to stop her. Calmly, she materialized her own blade. For a moment, she just stood there with her blade, but as the spell item started to finish, in an instant, she was suddenly behind the steam gunner, meer inches away, her blade up against the side of the girls neck.

"You really don't want to play nice, do you?" Bordeaux replied, looking the girl up and down from behind.

"Let me go, damnit!" She growled. But she was helpless. In no position to make any demands. Damn if she didn't wish she was level 150, so she could pwn her ass into next week.

"I don't want to play with you at all!"

"Well, that's too bad. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to punish you for being such a bad little girl.." Bordeaux replied as she stepped forward, her large breasts pressing against the girls back, her head now next to her ear as she kept the blade on the girls neck, twisting the blade around as she stepped forward so it was against the front of the girls neck now.

"Such a nice little body you have here........." she then whispered, her one free hand running up the girls left thigh.

Vraay tensed up immediately at the feeling of being stroked. This was damn creepy. You couldn't rape people over a game, could you? Regardless, Bordeaux had completely creeped her out. And the woman was in the front now, so Vraay too her steam rifle and shoved the bayonet at Bordeaux's chest. At this point, it was die, or drag this out. She didn't want to be near the woman anymore.

Bordeaux smiled and chuckled at the steam gunner pressing the bayonet against her chest. She enjoyed the ones that had such fire in them.

"Well, now. I see you still have some fight left in you. But tell me, do you think that will help any? You may do more damage to me than that measly attack earlier, but with the difference in levels between us, it won't be much of a change. Besides, I can slice your throat before you can pull the trigger." Bordeaux said.

"Tch..." She growled and started the combo of three bayonet attacks. Slash, thrust, and kick off the bayonet. Yeah, it was entirely ineffective. If she hadn't been a high-attack power class, she'd have been doing 1's. Out of thousands. And as she kicked, her body lit up yellow again. "Thorn shot!" A scattering of blue shot came from the rifle. Maybe a skill would do something.

Bordeaux just smirked as she simply stood there, apparently ready to take the full force of the attack again. When it hit, it kicked up a large cloud of dust in the large corridor. In actuality, Bordeaux had dodged the attack at the last possible second, using the dust that resulted as a cover. Dashing through the the cloud, heading straight for the steam gunner, she attacked full force. But, she didn't aim for the girl herself. Instead, she aimed for her weapon, which sent the girls bayonet flying out of her hands and down the corridor as well as knocking the lower level player flat on her ass. As the dust finally subsided, there was Bordeaux, standing over the steam gunner. For a moment, Bordeaux just looked down at her prey, smiling. Then suddenly, she on her hands and knees above the girl. Stabbing her sword into the stone floor of the corridor only inches away from the girls head, she quickly snagged the girls wrist in each hand and held them to the floor.

"Any more tricks up those sleeves?" she asked with a grin, having her prey pinned securely to the floor.

She found herself pinned to the ground, the disgusting PKer hovering over her. "Damnit, just finish me off!" She squirmed under the stronger woman's grasp, trying to escape. Of course not. Since when was this able to happen in the game? "You goddamn asshole!" She spat in Bordeaux's face.

Bordeaux winced lightly as the girl spit in her face, but soon enough, her evil, confident smile soon returned, shaking the saliva off her face.

"Such foul language.........But no matter, before long, those curses of yours will be replaced by sweet moans of pleasure." Bordeaux whispered, lowering her head to kiss and nip all around the girls neck.

((I'm just curious. Will she stay resistant the whole way through, or end up fighting for a bit, but eventually succumbing and enjoying it?))

((She won't say she liked it during the first time. Doesn't mean she won't feel good.))

"Wait... What?" Vraay looked completely puzzled. Then lips met with her neck, and she screamed. "Y-you're not fucking serious? Are you! NO! Nononononononononooooo!" Her body kicked to life more, bucking and twisting, trying anything to get out of the grasp. But numbers dictated a big fat NO to her. Since when was there sex in the game?

((Sounds good.^_^ I'm not sure how it would actually work, but in all doujins I've seen, the pleasure that a .Hack character feels is transferred to the actual player.))

Bordeaux ignored her useless struggling, just taking her time kissing and nipping at the girls silky smoothe skin, working her way all around her neck and shoulders, her large breasts pressing down against the girls own, blocked from full contact by their respective outfits.

She drew in a sharp breath, her back arched. This wasn't right. She was feeling this. Why? There were no sensors strapped to her body. Yet she was feeling every little nip on her neck physically. "No goddamn it! STOP!" She yelled. She wondered it Bordeaux was able to feel her body writhing underneath her. The thought was sickening.

"Now why would I do that when we haven't gotten to the fun part yet?" Bordeaux asked, smirking as she shifted around her hands, now holding both of the girls wrists with one hand, which was still firmly pinned, thanks to the LVL difference. Ever so lightly brushing their lips against one another, Bordeauxs free hand started to travel down the front of the steam gunners unique little outfit, undoing each button she come across, working her way lower and lower.

She was so flustered she didn't even know what to do. "No! NO! BAD!" Yes, she'd resorted to talking to her like a dog. If she had a newspaper, she'd more than gladly smack Bordeaux with it. She turned her head away from the lips that tried to kiss her. Then she felt the buttons unsnapping. "NO! Stop that, you bitch!"

"Get off!"

"Complain all you want, it won't do you any good. I won't stop till I'm fully satisfied." Bordeaux replied, grinning as she she undid the last of the buttons of the shirt of the little uniform and pushed each side off of her body. CC Corp sure did have attention to detail. Even though The World was not a sex game, characters were still anatomically correct and wore undergarments.

"A body this nice, you should show off more....." she added with a chuckle, her fingers crawling up the girls stomach like a spider, stopping at her bra.

"Oh god... Why won't the connection abort?" She growled, her hands in real life at her visor. Clicking the wi-fi button on and off repeatedly, the connection not aborting.

She was being forced to witness her own rape. No... The camera had focused entirely on her own viewpoint. FPS mode wasn't supposed to be active. "Goddamnit! What the hell is wrong?"

"Perhaps the system is reacting to a secret desire hidden in your subconscious. Perhaps you're not as unwilling as you think." Bordeaux replied, lightly kissing the underside of the girls chin, then working her way down her neck, stopping above where her fingers clasped the girls bra. With one clean snap, the undergarment sprang open, her breasts now, for the most part, bare.

Her body arched and rose with each kiss on her body, her modest breasts firm and taut with her arms stretched up above her head. The nipples had certainly reacted favorably to Bordeaux. "NO! I don't want this at all!" Her virtual body was lying. And her real body... Was also feeling exactly the same somehow.

"We'll see my dear, we'll see........." Bordeaux whispered, lowering her head again and nudging the bra cups away from her breasts with her head. She wasted little time taking one nipple into her mouth, gently sucking it and toying with it, using her tongue, while her hand groped and played with the other breast.

She watched the woman go down lower, her lips locking over a nipple. "AHHH!" She squirmed, still held tight. Then there was the other hand. Completely disgusting. Sick and wrong. Vraay squirmed under the touch. What was the smooth feeling on her? Wet... Warm... Shifting and electric at teh same time. Her eyes closed and she grit her teeth. This wasn't right.

Back
Top Bottom