Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.Hack//Override (CutePhoenix)

"So.. Tomorrow on the 3:25 bus heading to the Shibuya shopping center?" She blushed more at the affectionate kiss, but gladly gave one back of her own.

"I'll be there. Keep in mind...........I'm alot like this in real life. So, if you suddenly feel a pair of soft hands slipping under your skirt from behind............Guess who." Bordeaux replied, laughing lightly. She then gave Vraay one more kiss and a wink, before her body turned to energy and zapped off, the usual log out animation.

"It better not be a guy who tried it before her..." She growled a little before logging off. If she wanted hands on her, they'd be the strong, sensual hands of her dark-skinned rapist.

-------------------X----------------
It was 3:27. The bus was going to Shibuya. Vraay was standing, wearing her visor as she looked around. The bus was packed, so she had to hold one of the handles firmly. But she didn't see Bordeaux anywhere. Was she just missing her? Did she ditch? Was she trying not to see her in hopes of getting raped? She blushed at the thought.

Not surprisingly, Bordeaux had kept herself out of sight intentionally. Fully intending on having her little soft hands joke be a reality, having managed to work her way right behind Vraay in the crowded bus without the girl realizing it apparently.

"I can't help but notice you were looking around. Looking for someone perhaps?" came a sultry voice just behind Vraay as a hand came to rest softly on her rear end, ever so gently rubbing it through her skirt.

She heard the voice and hear heart leapt. It was Bordeaux. "Oh no..." She faked being scared and vulnerable. "W-What are you doing...?" She whimpered, even as she pushed her rear into the hand a little more.

"Just having some fun is all, my dear." Bordeaux replied, smiling as her rubbing grew harder, her hand pressing more against her butt, while her other hand worked it's way to her stomach, gently teasing the buttons of her shirt.

"F-Fun for who?" She stammered. Loaded question. Of course it was fun for everyone. Especially her and Bordeaux. Her body shivered, more responsive in real life than it was in The World.

"Well, for both of us, of course. You strike me as the kind of girl that likes this." Bordeaux replied, simple rubbing turning into groping now as her hand Vraays waist raised up to her collar and quickly undid the top button, followed by a few more, until the lacy material of her bra became visible.

"R-Right here... In front of everyone?" She whimpered, her skin trembled at the touch. It felt dirtier, more intense, than being raped by her. And it turned her on so much. Her panties were already dampening.

"Of course. But, it's up to you how much attention is drawn here.........I hope you can keep your moans quite enough........." Bordeaux whispered, leaning forward and lightly licking her earlobe as her hand continued to undo button after button while the one on her butt had snaked it's way under the garment, and was now gripping her ass through her panties.

"ohhh...." She bit her lip gently, trying to keep quiet. This excited her so much. With so many people wearing visors these days, she didn't have to worry about being seen. But being heard was a definite possibility.

Bordeauxs front hand didn't stop till every button was undone, followed by her pushing each side of the blouse to the side, her mid section and bra completely visible. Her hand on her butt, meanwhile, spent some time groping furiously, before he started to slowly crawl across her hips, heading straight for her pussy.

She gripped the handle above her harder, blushing hard. She bit onto the collar of her shirt, watching as the tie dangled between he breasts and the hand began to snake down. She muffled her little moans with the shirt, her body wanting it so bad.

Bordeaux was happy to oblige, rubbing her pussy lightly through her panties while her other hand didn't waste any time and undid the clasp on her bra, the cups snapping off to the side, leaving her breasts bare. Well, at least one, as her hand quickly covered the other, kneeding it like a pile of dough.

She shuddered and took in a deep breath, the breath was staggered into several parts though, as she resisted the growing urge to scream and moan and sing the praises of Bordeaux's touch. "...nnngh... Bordeaux... feels nice..."

"Glad to hear......" Bordeaux replied, nipping at her ear afterwards while she continued playing with her breast. Her other hand sliding slowly into Vraays panties, no long obstructed from her bare pussy.

She'd shaven a certain place for Bordeaux before heading out, and it was paying off as she could feel the hand perfectly against her. "ooohhh...." Her knuckles were white on the handle as she knees grew a little weak.

"You're starting to get louder........Perhaps the thought of people watching us is turning you on." said Bordeaux with a chuckly, quickly sliding two fingers into Vraays waiting pussy, her lips working over Vraays neck and shoulders.

"Sure... The fingers you just slipped inside me have nothing to do with how turned on I am right now..." She groaned, trying to keep herself quiet. But damn if it didn't feel good to get fingered on the bus so openly.

Bordeaux chuckled at the come back, nuzzling her cheek against Vraays for a moment.

"Whatever you say love....." Bordeaux whispered, her fingers now working her at a rather fast pace, and steadily increasing.

She arched her back, pressing against Bordeaux as the fingers pumped into her. "I swear... You've gotten way better at this since the first time..." She panted as she clenched down tight on the fingers, her face twisting as she tried to keep from yelling as her juices began to pour out of her, falling to the floor of the bus in a small puddle.

"Well, I do practice with myself quite regularly." Bordeaux replied, grinning as her pace sped up even further, spurred on even more by Vraays oh so obvious enjoyment of not only the act, but apparently the fact it was happening in public as well.

Vraay blushed. "Well... I suppose you get to practice on me from here on out..." Her breathing was getting heavier. Already, she was approaching her second climax. Lucky for Bordeaux, she'd been practicing too, so she could endure more sexual assaults.

"Most definitley......" Bordeaux replied, fully intending on doing even more stuff like this from now on.

"Come on babe......scream for me......." she whispered, speeding her fingers up even more. Bordeaux wasn't as.........shy as Vraay was. In all honesty, if Bordeaux was the one on the receiving end, she wouldn't care in the slightest if anyone saw her. If anything, having people watch her get molested on the subway or some such would probably turn her on.

"I won't be able to help it..." She panted softly, her chest heaving a little as it neared closer. Her inevitable orgasm. She bit her lip and spread her legs more as she felt the surge rung through her. Her lips parted and her voice rang out in a screaming moan, instantly sparking people to turn their heads. As she began to feel the embarrassment, her juices gushed past Bordeaux's hand, splattering on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom