Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.Hack//Override (CutePhoenix)

"Well if you were any indication... We make them scream..." She slipped a finger between those cheeks, the further down. Past the rear and against those nether lips, sliding between them only the tiniest bit as she teased Bordeaux. "Would you agree, naughty girl?"

"Yes, that is how you punish a naughty girl......" Bordeaux replied, gasping softly as Vraay teased her nether regions. So far, Vraay was doing quite well at "tormenting" her. Must be a quick learner, thought the paralyzed Bordeaux.

The single finger slipped deep inside, feeling the wet walls. They were tight and so easy to feel around in. In real life, she licked her finger, sad that it didn't taste of her. She was definitely curious. But the finger in the world began to work around, as she wrote her character name along those inner walls, as something of a way to claim the woman as hers. Just to be cheeky. It wasn't like Bordeaux was that sensitive.

"Nice touch...." Bordeaux said, laughing lightly between moans as she felt the little branding job of hers. Of course, not like it was official. Besides, Bordeaux wasn't the kind of girl to really obey anyone or consider herself someone elses property. Likely, when she had the opporutunity, she'd do the same, or something similar to Vraay to mark Vraay as hers as well.

((Well, time for me to be going. Once more..........see ya tomorrow.^_^))

"You'll obey it..." She smirked a little. Vraay did kind of hope that she would follow it enough that Bordeaux would be hers in a relationship sense. It'd hurt is she was just ditched by the woman after getting her revenge. But she began to pump the finger in and out, stirring Bordeaux's insides. "And you'll love every touch I give you."

"That an order?" Bordeaux asked, managing to turn her head just slightly to the side, enough to see Vraay out the corner of her eye. As her fingers started working her harder, her moans just got louder and louder, and more frequent as well.

"You seem to be obeying it well enough..." She smirked. But she knew it wouldn't be enough, so she slipped in another finger, curling her fingers around inside as she pumped, trying to get them to move around and cover as much inner wall as possible with each stroke.

Bordeaux started to respond, but all that came out was a very loud moan. Meanwhile, in the real world, her hand was buried under her skirt and panties, furiously pleasuring herself, having to deal with the immense pleasure of feeling the same act at double intensity.

Some of the moans weren't coming out when they should have been. "Oh my... You're fingering yourself too, aren't you? Naughty girl..." She upped the power by shoving in a third finger and using hard, powerful strokes. She was tempted to touch herself too. But this was all about Bordeaux getting what she deserved.

"Oh god!" Bordeaux finally managed to call out. Screaming out in both the game and real life, her orgasm hit her like a bus, rippling through her entire body and spilling out onto Vraays fingers.

She withdrew her fingers and felt the sticky mass. It spread between her fingers kind of like good. "You... Really enjoyed that all... Didn't you?" She sniffed the orgasmic fluids before licking them. To her surprise, she could experience both through the virus. "It tastes... Warm... Kind of weird..."

"It's an acquired taste...." Bordeaux replied, breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

"You'll get use to it eventually." she added, using what strength she had to force herself to roll onto her back. The paralysis hadn't worn off fully, but it's effects were finally starting to fade, slowly.

"Time to acquire..." She shrugged and lifted Bordeaux's hips clear up to her own shoulders, putting on of her legs over each of her shoulders. Vraay's tongue darted in immediately, not at all sure how to lick carpet. But she was doing it, suckling and tasting Bordeaux rather feverishly. In the real world, she giggled softly, finding herself with her tongue sticking out, imitating the movements.

Bordeaux loved the feeling, but god did she want to rest. But in all honesty, having Vraay take control and force Bordeaux to do what she wished was a turn on. Laying limp, Bordeaux just leaned her head back and moaned softly. By the time this was done, she'd likely have lost her voice and need to rest for a full week.

"Don't tell me you're tired after the first... You made me cum three times..." She smirked and found her tongue slipping around her clit. If she made the girl pass out from pleasure, she was definitely going to have to say this was a huge victory over Bordeaux. She'd even brag. "You're gonna lose like this..."

"Like hell I will......." Bordeaux replied, regaining some movement in her legs as she clamped her thighs around Vraays head, effectively holding her in place somewhat, moaning, groaning and bucking her hips all the while.

That was good. As great as it'd be to be able to say she made a girl pass out through pleasure, she wanted Bordeaux to "feel remorse" through this all. She suckled harder and threw her tongue deeper inside the woman, letting out little "mmm"s and whimpers of pleasure.

Regaining more and more movement in her body, Bordeaux started to writhe in pleasure. Vraay was giving her absolute ecstasy. She was quite glad that Vraay wanted her revenge. If this is what her revenge would always be..........Bordeaux may just have to piss her off more often.

Revenge was sweet. Well, sort of. It tasted fantastic after the first time. She pushed a finger over Bodeaux's clit, rubbing it intensely as she dug her tongue in deep, withdrawing and shoving it right back in as fast as she could manage. It tasted so delicious, she couldn't help but lick her lips in real life.

Bordeaux bit her bottom lip hard, nearly drawing blood as she tried to keep the........floodgates closed. But, it was futile as she cried out once more, another powerful orgasm rippling through her body, her legs wrapped snuggling around Vraays head and shoulders.

Feeling the cum gush into her face surprised her a little. Splashing her face and making her keep her right eye closed. She panted hard, catching her own breath and setting Bordeaux on the ground. Her tongue wiped a corner of her own face, getting some of those juices off. "W-Wow..."

"Self indulgence at it's finest........" said Bordeaux, looking up at Vraay. She was honestly surprised she hadn't passed out by now. She even wondered how Vraay was able to take three orgasms right after one another and barely show any signs of exhaustion.

"...Maybe I should try for the hat trick..." She grinned, spreading Bordeaux's legs teasingly. But she flopped over, laying next to Bordeaux. She was a bit tired. "God... i had more endurance last time... Maybe it was because I was so focused on resisting you that I forgot I was tired..."

"Yea, seems possible. I didn't resist, and I can barely even keep my eyes open now." Bordeaux replied, taking a deep breath, and the exhaling.

((You know, I got a weird idea. What if at some point in the RP, Vraay and Bordeauxs players meet in real life and take their naughtyness there as well?))

Vraay cuddled into Bordeaux, nuzzling into her shoulder lightly. "Either that... Or my revenge is just that powerful..." She smirked, rubbing her leg up against Bordeaux.

((I got this mental image in my mind of two college school girls on a bus, just siting next to each other. Then one suddenly straddles the other and they start making out without a word. With the headsets still on... XD))

Back
Top Bottom