Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.Hack//Override (CutePhoenix)

"Oh, about 135. Though, I must admit, even though you're still much lower than me, you showed impressive skill in managing to paralyze me, even though it didn't help in the long run." Bordeaux replied, suddenly taking her foot off the girls wrist. With how far the weapon was, there was basically no chance Vraay could get to it before Bordeaux.

"You're quite impressive." she said, actually offering her hand out to help the girl up. Though, didn't seriously thing she'd accept the hand.

The level difference was still massive. Bordeaux was nearly twice her level. And it sucked. Hardcore. Even weapon tricks didn't do squat. She took the hand to help her up, only out of instinct. Foolish, more than likely.

Bordeaux smiled as she helped Vraay to her feet.

"You know, you could be quite deadly with the right training. Hell, maybe one day, you could even give me a run for my money. I will admit though, that looks wise, you're something special." she said, releasing the girls hand when she was on her feet, followed by a swift smack to her backside.

She yelped and leapt up when her backside was smacked. She growled and tackled Bordeaux to the ground, straddling her stomach. She had her hands at the woman's top, curled up in the shoulder-bits of that tiny vest. "Why do you keep doing stuff like that?"

"Simple, I enjoy it." Bordeaux replied, not bothering to try and get out of the girls grasp. In fact, she quite enjoyed how aggresive the girl was being, even though there was nothing sexual behind it.........yet.

"Get a girlfriend!" She growled and got up off the woman. "You don't need to rape everything with breasts, damnit!" She looked pretty peeved, but her words hadn't come out quite the way she wanted them. These ones were a little... Suggestive. And not in the way she'd intended.

"Is that how you really feel? Even though, simply by looking in your eyes, I can see that little spark of curiosity and excitement you get whenever the things I did to you enter your mind. Can you honestly tell me you've never once thought of doing the things I've done? When you had be tied up, I saw the excitement in your eyes. To have power over someone else. It excites you and you've made it obvious, that is also turns you on. Or is someone having power over you more to your liking?" replied Bordeaux, pushing herself up into a sitting position.

"If you do actually wish to not experience what I can do, then I suggest you log out. But, if you're ready to stop forcing what you really want down, then stay and I'll show you things that will add an entirely new level of excitement to your life." she added.

"Bullshit!" She cried out. Vraay sat down next to Bordeaux. "How could you possibly see anything in my eyes, huh? This is a virtual environment! A game!" She put her hands in her hair, gripped tight, and almost pulled. A game that had full tactile sensation now, but a game none-the-less. The funny thing was, she'd either ignored the warning, or she'd made her decision. It was just up to Bordeaux to deal with the confused girl.

"It's all perception, sweet heart. No one definition of this world is universally correct. You may see this place as nothing more than a way to kill time on a weekend. Others, see this as a different world. Seperated, yet equally as real as the real world. Whose to say either definition is wrong. Though, you'd be surprised what kind of things can happen here with just an open mind." Bordeaux replied, laughing lightly. The laugh was cause she couldn't believe her sexy little steam gunner had gotten her starts on some philosophical discussion over just what The World was.

She turned her body away, arms around her knees as she listened. "I... Don't think you really feel that way... You just see this game as a way to get your little kicks... That's why you PK... Why you raped me... Nothing more than just self-indulgence for you, isn't it?" She was right. But then again, it was a game. If it wasn't self-indulgent, that would mean it was boring and offered the player little enjoyment. What good would a game be if the player wasn't enjoying themselves. They certainly wouldn't play any more.

"Then tell me, what would you define a game as? It's what games are for. To indulge yourself and sometimes, to escape from reality and experience things you can't in the real world. That's the very definition of a game. If creators of this game had made it where you're forced to play the way they want you to play in every little way and you had absolutely no control over what you did, would you even be here in The World?" Bordeaux asked, glancing over at Vraay before falling back in the grass, laying flat and looking up at the sky.

"The World.........this is my escape from a reality I don't have much love for......." she said, sighing.

Vraay sighed and laid down next to Bordeaux, then rolled over so she was on top. Her head was right on the woman's collarbones. "Why'd you rape me? Why'd you ruin my fun by doing something to me that I didn't want? I should be allowed my self-indulgence too."

Bordeaux was quite surprised by the sudden little act, but didn't mind in the least.

"Well, at that point in your life, would you have actually said yes if I came up to you and asked you to have sex with me in this game? Some aspects of peoples personality need a little kick start before they come to the surface." Bordeaux replied, glancing down at her.

"Well then, what self indulgence would you like to do then? I do owe ya, I suppose. For not only that, but for also getting be all tied up earlier. You certainly showed me that time. I like to reward those I respect." she added.

"Bullshit..." She grinned softly and laid her head back down on Bordeaux's chest. A little lower this time. She found herself cuddling into the woman lightly. It was weird, but Bordeaux was just so interesting she had to stick around. She'd even allow another raping if it came down to it. Perhaps it wouldn't be considered rape, but she was curious.

"Just as long as you don't rape me again..."

"Well, no promises, but I'll try." Bordeaux replied, laughing lightly.

"It's hard to resist doing naughty things to such an amazing little body." she added, one arm wrappign around Vraay, the other, resting behind Bordeauxs head.

She squirmed against Bordeaux lightly. This had gotten kind of weird. It was like Bordeaux had manipulated her from the very start, like the PK knew her so well Bordeaux could tell that she would end up exactly like this.

"Suvi Lei..." She whispered, smirking as her body glowed and cast the paralysis spell. A little sinister smirk on her face.

Bordeaux was quite shocked at the sudden casting of the spell and the paralysis that followed. Though, when she realized the point of it, she grinned.

"You're a sneaky devil, you know that?" she said with a weak chuckle, barely able to speak.

"I came here to get my revenge... And I'm going to get it." She smirked and rolled Bordeaux onto her stomach. From behind, she laid on her dark-skinned victim and licked at her ear, while her hands trailed over her back. She kissed that ear tenderly, before nipping it and pulling a tiny bit with a small chuckle.

"Mmmm........understood...........I am at your mercy....." Bordeaux replied, smiling as she was rolled over, letting a soft moan escape her lips as Vraay started toying with her ear. She knew nothing of Vraays.........skill in sex, so she was interested in if the girl would be able to satisfy her.

Truth be told, she'd had pretty much nothing when it came to sex skills. Bordeaux was a first when it came to touching those tender areas. She hadn't come completely unprepared though. She'd learned a few things from books and some anonymous talks. Like how her hands could slip up under that tight little top Bordeaux had, to gently rub against those fine globes of flesh. She could physically feel them in her hands as she controlled her character. It felt nice.

Bordeaux gasped, followed by a louder moan as Vraays hands slipped up under her top and started to caress her decent sized breasts. It seemed that being unable to move at all not only made the act more.........naughty, but also seemed to add an extra little pleasure as writhing around seemed to ease things up a bit. But, being forced to lay still made sure she felt the full effect of the touching.

She compared her own feelings of being raped to this "raping". Vraay did feel like she wasn't enjoying it as much. Maybe the helplessness had indeed turned her on. But she was determined, and pinched Bordeaux's nipples, rolling them lightly, a smirk on her face. It was still fun and enjoyable. Just not quite up there with being bound.

Bordeauxs moans only got louder. Even as the twisting of her nipples caused pain, which really only turned Bordeaux on more. She wasn't some sick masochist, but she did like it rough.

Vraay giggled a little at the moans. They actually were making her happy. So she pushed that tiny top up over those breasts, and then yanked down those bottoms too, just around the knees. So once she got free of paralysis, Bordeaux would have to deal with being a little tangled in her own shorts. A little embarrassing trip would be funny mid-return rape. She spanked Bordeaux once too, then rubbed her hand over the spot she spanked. "Bad girl... You've been a very bad girl, Bordeaux."

Bordeaux couldn't even look back as her clothes were semi removed. She had no idea she was going to get spanked till it opened, which got a surprised, yet enjoyable gasp out of her.

"And how do you punish badgirls?" she asked, still unable to move at all.

Back
Top Bottom