Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

When Tetsumi left, Karin sat there thinking, I have to tell her. I can't take it anymore. I have to get it off my chest. Karin got up, put on her shoes, and followed Tetsumi downstairs. She found her sitting at the table, drawing. She slowly walked toward her, "I..." she clenched her fists, "Tetsumi, I.... I love you." she felt her heart race after she said this and tried to catch her breath.

Tetsumi was trying to force back the tears as she drew until Karin came from behind her. She dropped her pencil when she heard those words. She said nothing as she sat up and walked over to Karin, hugging her tight. "Karin.....I....love you too" she said as she cried, unable to hold it in any longer.

Karin was very surprised, and wondered why Tetsumi's crying. But when Tetsumi hugged her, all the fears and worries she had inside went away, and she hugged her back, starting to cry as well. "I have always loved you." she said softly, her embrace becoming tighter.

Karin didn't let go of Tetsumi, until the thought of Aya and her being together came to mind and she suddenly pulled herself back, "I'm sorry... I don't know what I was thinking," she put both of her hands on her head. "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that" she took one step back.

Karin backed away, "No, don't come any closer," she said, "I'm sorry Tetsumi, I was being selfish. I wasn't thinking about you and Aya at all..please forgive me" her voice was trembling.

Tetsumi said nothing as she walked over and hugged Karin again. "It doesn't matter. I don't love her." she said as she fought back the tears again. "I love you. I always loved you. I was just too scared to say anything because....I didn't think you still loved me."

Karin just stood there when Tetsumi hugged her. She was silent for a while, and finally broke the silence, "I love you too Tetsumi" she hugged her back, and smiled.

Karin felt her heart race as she looked Tetsumi in the eyes. Her heart beat even faster when Tetsumi kissed her, and felt herself kissing back.

Karin put her arms around Tetsumi's neck, savoring the kiss from her lips as her heart raced, which was so intense, that she felt as if she was about to explode.

Karin smiled and hugged back, "Tetsumi, I have to get to my photo shoot now" she said, pulling away. "I'll call you when I get home" the smile never left her face as she started walking towards the door.

Karin nodded, "Sure," she answered. She then turned around and could not stop smiling while walking. She felt so happy that it scared her, because something bad might happen, I hope everything turns out well she thought, I'll call her tonight and tell her I want to live with her, she smiled to herself. When she got to the studio, people were already setting up their cameras and some came to her for her autograph. She gladly signed, and the manager yelled for them to start shooting.

Tetsumi smiled back as she watched Karin leave. She went about her day drawing and doing small tattoos for the customers that came in. She couldn't help but be nervous about Karin's answer since she's turned her down before. At one point during the day Tetsumi fell asleep on the couch in the studio.

When the photo shooting was finished, Karin prepared her things. She said goodbye to the staff and then walked on home. She looked at her phone, excited to call Tetsumi. Oh, I have to pack my things first, she thought. She immediately took her luggage when she got home, and placed it on her bed. She started putting her clothes in, and dialed Tetsumi's number. She heard it ring as she prepared her things.

Back