Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

"H-hi," Karin said nervously, "About what you asked me earlier, I decided that I," she paused, "that I want to come and... live with you." she closed her luggage.

"Uh.." Karin looked around and thought she couldn't possibly carry all those boxes and luggage, "Y-yeah. I wonder if Takeda is willing to help me carry these." she laughed nervously.

"Ok, see you later" Tetsumi said then hung up. she got on her bike and went to Takeda's. Just as she thought he was glad to help. They got in his car and drove to Karins house. She arrived then rushed up to her door and knocked.

Karin was laying down when she heard the knock, "Oh, that must be Tetsumi." she got up and opened the door. "Hi, I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble." she bowed.

"Thank you" Karin smiled back and started picking her things up. She carried them to Takeda's car and got back up to get more. "Thank you again." she said to Takeda and Tetsumi.

Takeda and Tetsumi smiled at Karin then helped her with the rest of her things. Takeda drove to the studio and helped them bring Kairn's stuff inside then sat down on the chair, letting out a sigh.

Karin sat as well, trying to catch her breath. "Thank you Takeda. If there's anything you want, tell me okay? It's the least I could do." she smiled at him.

Karin took the soda, and smiled, "Thank you Tetsumi," then gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You must be tired too huh? Come sit next to me." she said cheerfully.

Takeda smiled as he sipped his soda. He stayed there for a few mor minutes before getting up. "I'll catch you guys later" he said then left

"See ya" Tetsumi said as she waved to Takeda

"Bye Takekun" Karin waved as well. "It's getting late so I'll just unpack my things tomorrow morning." she said as she yawned.

Karin got her pajamas out from her bag, and put them on. She laid next to Tetsumi, "Thank you again," she said while smiling, and playing with Tetsumi's lips.

Karin kissed back as her hand moved to Tetsumi's side. She pushed the covers down with her feet as she kissed continuously.

Karin slightly moaned as she kissed back, and let out a little laugh, "Tetsumi that tickles," she said as she removed Tetsumi's hands away from her sides and placed them on her chest.

Back
Top Bottom