Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Karin hugged Tetsumi very tightly, "Please make him leave." she begged while her whole body was trembling. "Please," she said in a soft voice.

That was enough for Takeda. "Don't worry hun, I got this" he said as he removed his shirt so he doesn't get any blood on it. He pushed his way out and went out of sight with Kyon but the sounds of a struggle cam be heard.

Tetsumi helped Karin to the couch and held her as she rocked her back and fourth. "It's ok, its all over" she said as she rubbed her back.

Karin rested her face on Tetsumi's shoulder, "Thank you," she said. She held her hand, and looked up at Tetsumi, "you haven't changed at all. That's what I love most about you," she smiled, and kissed her lips.

Tetsumi was surprised but kiss Karin back for a moment before breaking away. "K-Karin I...." she started to say before Takeda came back in limping with blood running down his leg.

Karin was a bit surprised herself, why did I.... she asked herself confused. "I.. I"m sorry.." she stuttered. When Takeda came in with blood all over his leg, Karin quickly got up and took his arm, "Takeda, oh my go-... should we call an ambulance?" she panicked.

Tetsumi got up as well and went to Takeda's other side and helped him to the couch. "ugh, I'm ok, it's just a scrape" He said as he sat down. "You should see the other guy" he said with a chuckle as he laid back.

Nevertheless Tetsumi took out her cell and called for an ambulance. "We should have you checked out" she said as she dialed.

"Ok, thanks" Takeda said as he held his leg to put pressure on it. "I mean I was giving it to him good until he pulled out a knife"

"W-What? Why did he.....have a knife?" Tetsumi said, thinking of what Kyon had planned for that knife.

Karin picked up Takeda's shirt from that floor that he threw before having that fight Kyon. She ripped it in half and wrapped it around Takeda's leg, "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. If I hadn't..." she started crying again.

Takeda wrapped his arms around Karin. "Hey hey it's fine." He said as he held her. "I'll live and I was happy to do it. I Just can't stand to see guys treat girls like this. Especially pretty ones" he said with a warm smile. "Come on, don't cry. Let me see that cute smile of yours" he said as he wiped Karin's tears.

Tetsumi got off the phone and sat down next to Karin.

Karin tried to wipe her tears away when Tetsumi sat down next to her. She held her hand and smiled a little, "Thank you Takeda, Tetsumi. I don't know what would have happened to me if you guys weren't around." she sniffled.

Tetsumi smiled as she rubbed Karin's back.

When the ambulance came they found Kyon in the front of the store slumped over and unconscious. Takeda came out and explained what happened. They took Kyon to the hospital and said he will be going straight to jail after he's released then the police took Takeda to the hospital to get checked out and take his statement.

"I'll come by in the morning" Takeda said. He gave each of them a hug before leaving with the police.

"Okay. Thank you again Takeda," Karin hugged back. She waved goodbye to them and turned to Tetsumi, "Thank you so much," she gave her a hug.

Takeda nodded and waved to them as they left.Tetsumi said good buy as well.

She hugged Karin back "No problem" She said then thought if she should tell her how she feels but didn't think it was the right time. "Why don't you stay here the night" she suggested. "You can sleep in my bed"

Karin was really happy that Tetsumi was worried about her."Oh... But I... I already caused so much trouble for you Tetsumi. I don't want to impose on you like this." Karin looked down.

Karin smiled, "Okay, thank you" she held Tetsumi's hands when she thanked her. She then fixed herself and wiped off the remaining tears that were on her face.

Karin smiled and nodded, "Okay. I'm gonna go to the bathroom first." she said as she walked. While in the bathroom, Karin washed her face, and dried herself off with the handkerchief that was in her purse. She came out and stood by the stairs, waiting for Tetsumi to lead her since she hadn't been up there before.

Tetsumi pulled down the metal shutter before locking the front door then the back and all the windows before leading Karin up the stairs. "I still need to do some stuff" she said then pointed to where the bed was. "Go ahead and get some sleep"

"Thank you," Karin had a smile on her face and started to walk up the stairs. She stopped and turned around, "Tetsumi...."

Karin was still having second thoughts on whether or not she should tell her. She smiled, "Thank you." she was too scared to tell her because she didn't want Tetsumi to avoid her. Then she turned away, and continued to go upstairs.

Karin took off her shoes and laid herself down on the bed. It smells like Tetsumi... she thought, and cuddled with one of Tetsumi's pillows.

Tetsumi did some paperwork before sitting back up and going to her bedroom. "Hey, if you want. You...can move in here" she said as she stood by the doorway. "You don't have to worry about paying rent. You can just help me around the shop."

Karin was glad to hear what Tetsumi said, and sat up, "Tetsumi, I appreciate it. I really do, but... I cant... you've done so much for me, and I don't know how to pay you back for everything that you've done." she explained, slightly feeling guilty.

Back
Top Bottom