Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

There was a pain in Karin's chest when she heard Tetsumi's answer, "O-oh... " she said. She really likes Aya, and if I tell her about it, she might get hurt. Even though I feel uncomfortable about this, I must convince Aya not to break her heart. I'll just see where this goes she thought. "That's great Tetsumi," Karin forced a smile, "I wish you the best" she said, slowly turning around and walked.

Karin stopped walking, but did not turn around, "No..." she tried to calm herself down, "I want you to promise something for me Tetsumi," she continued.

"Promise me... that no matter what comes in your way, whether it be good, or bad, you will always keep your chin up and be happy." Karin voice was very soft.

Tetsumi blinked at Karin then gave her a warm smile. "Ok, I promise" she said then gave Karin a hug. "And don't forget, if you ever don't feel safe for any reason. I want you to come here ok. No matter what happens between us"

Karin placed her hand over Tetsumi's arm, "I promise." she smiled. "I'll see you later Tetsumi." she said as she let go of her, and walked out.

When Karin got home, she had mixed feelings, and couldn't understand herself. She let herself fall on the floor and was staring blankly at the ceiling. She heard a beeping sound coming off from her laptop. "Oh... right" she said, and stood up. She put her usual outfit on and faced the computer. "Hi." she faked a smile. "Again, I welcome you to Karin's world. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves." she giggled.

"Kakun," Karin slightly lightened up, "I missed you too hun," she told him. She turned on the music, and flung her scarf around her neck. It was still obvious that her expression wasn't as cheerful.

"I-it's nothing.." Karin giggled. She started to dance again. She moved slowly when a tear came rolling down her cheek. She quickly wiped it off, and stopped dancing. She faced her audience, "I.. I'm really sorry everyone. This isn't like me...at all." she sniffed. "Here I'll make it up to you." She sat down on her bed, crossing her legs and took off her boots. She slightly spread her legs, showing them their her laced panties.

"Oh.." Karin was surprised that Kakun talked through the microphone. "Kakun.. y-you.. talked." Karin said, still surprised.

"Okay.." she nodded, and closed the other windows. "You know, you're always the one who gets private sessions with me," she smiled at the webcam. She started to take off her dress, and turned up the music.

"Hmm? What's this?" Karin was only wearing her bra and panties, "Don't tell me you're getting sick of me Kakun," she pouts.

Karin was surprised that Kyon noticed, "Uh.." she couldn't talk. "I.. " she looked down, "th-there's this person that I like. But they already like someone else. The worse part is, they're dating my friend, who's not even serious about their relationship. I'm so confused, I don't know what to do." she started to cry.

Seeing Karin cry mad Kyon very upset. "Hey hey. Please don't cry" he said, trying to think of a way to cheer her up. "Y-You know I never told you this but....I'm a producer and I might be able to help you get noticed" he said, hoping that will make her a little happy.

It was a slow day for Tetsumi so she was getting bored. "I wonder what Aya is up to? she thought then grabbed her cell to call her.

"Huh.." Karin was shocked, "y-you're a..." she quickly wiped her tears away. "Kakun..." she smiled, "you never cease to surprise me.'I appreciate your offer Kakun, but... I'm gonna have to refuse," she said smiling, "I.... I don't want that kind of life anymore." she said as she fidgeted her fingers around. "I just want to live my life without fear, and regrets." she smiled. "And hopefully I can find someone whom I can spend the rest of my life with." she let out a small giggle.

Aya was still sitting in the coffee shop when her phone rung. "Hey baby" she answered the phone while taking another cigarette from her purse.

"Oh, ok" Kyon said, a little relieved since he was lying. "Karin...do you think...we could meet?...I-I want to see you in person" he said, his heart pounding. "I want to cheer you up"

"Hey." Tetsumi said as she leaned back. "I'm really bored. Do you think you can come over and hang out?"

Karin smiled at Kakun, "Sure" she responded cheerfully.

"Alright babe, I'm coming over right now. See you then," Aya smiled, and hung up. She stood up and headed to the bathroom first. She took out her lipstick from her purse and put some on her lips. She puckered up and started walking.

Back
Top Bottom