Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Tetsumi smiled as she moved further down and went in between Aya's legs. She gave her nub a kiss before giving it short, fast flicks with her tongue. She also ran her fingers along her slit before pushing it in between her folds.

Aya moaned loudly as she felt Tetsumi's warm tongue on her, and moaned even louder as Tetsumi's fingers entered her.

Aya could feel the heat inside her and felt as if she was about to explode, "that's it..." she breathed heavily.

"Ahh.. I.. I- I'm about to cu--" Aya screamed as she felt her hips move back and forth at an amazing speed. She then relaxed herself as she tried to catch her breath.

Aya cuddled with Tetsumi, "We should go out sometimes, and you know.. do this." she giggled, and kissed Tetsumi's forehead.

Aya woke up before Tetsumi, and tried to find her clothes. She picked up her bra and panties then put them on. Next, she put grabbed her pants and shirt, and took out a pen from her purse. She then wrote: "Tetsumi, I had a blast last night. Call me" and wrote down her number and drew a little heart. She put the note beside Tetsumi's bed, then headed out.

Tetsumi woke up when she didn't fell Aya beside her. She got up and looked around then spotted the note. She smiled as she read it "I will" she said to herself then got ready for the day.

Karin was still asleep when her phone rang, that it woke her up. She didn't bother turning around, and was struggling as she reached her hand up to find her phone. She grabbed something of what she thought was her phone when instead it was the alarm clock. Although her grip wasn't tight enough so she dropped it. Shit! she cursed. She was forced to get up, and grabbed her phone, "Hello?" she answered as she moved her hair away from her face.

"Hi Hi Karin" Aya was on the other line sounding very cheerful.

"Aya..." Karin sighed, "What's up?" Then she remembered the whole thing about last night, "Oh my g-- , Aya did you get home safely last night?" Karin started to panic.

"Sure I did darl." Aya giggled, "In fact, I didn't go to my house. Tetsumi and I went to her place and uhh.. you know" Aya laughed.

Karin held her phone tight, and didn't know how to react. "Th-that's great..." she said trying to hide her shaking voice.

"Oh it was more than great. She was amazing! If you know what I mean." Aya squealed.

"O..okay." Karin put her hand over her nose and mouth as she tried not to cry. "Umm.. there's something I really need to do right now so I'll talk to you later." she hung up, bursting into tears.

After about half an hour of shedding her tears, Karin decided to have a little talk with Aya, and maybe tell her about the feelings she has for Tetsumi. She got up, took a shower, and put on her shirt and shorts. She called Aya first telling her she wanted to meet her at the coffee shop near her place, and Aya agreed.
Karin arrived at the place when she saw Aya was already there sitting near the glass windows.

"Hi." Karin greeted her as she sat down.

"Hi darl," Aya said as she lit her cigarette.

"I called you here to talk about something." Karin's hands were trembling.

"Hmm.." Aya gazed at Karin.

"It's about Tetsumi..." Karin looked down.

"Oh baby," Aya touched her cheek, "I know you think that I don't swing that way but..." she continued "I like Tetsumi. I think she's an amazing person."

I can't do it. If they like each other, then I shouldn't interfere right? That's a good thing to do right? But I.. I still.. love her. Karin thought.

"But there's no way I'm falling in love with her." Aya leaned back in her chair.

"What?" Karin asked, all surprised. "But I thought you said..."

"I know. But we all get sick of the things we like some time." Aya told her. Karin was very furious, and suddenly got up from her chair.

"Aya you're only using her for your own selfish reasons!" Karin said angrily.

"What are you getting so angry about? You know I also do this with men." Aya looked up at her.

She's right. Aya is like that, but.... I can't let her do that to Tetsumi. Karin thought.

"Fine." Karin took her purse and walked out. I have to tell Tetsumi before she gets hurt she thought, heading towards Tetsumi's place.

"Hey, where are you going?" Aya yelled, but Karin was already gone. "Sheesh, what a pain." she smoked her cigarette.

Tetsumi took a shower before opening the studio. As the water hit her face she thought about Aya then Karin. "I wonder how she will feel about me dating Aya?" she thought then stepped out and got dressed. She got her glasses and put them on since she still has yet to get new contacts. She went down stairs and opened the studio then went to her desk and started drawing.

Karin finally got to Tetsumi's place and started to pant, "Te- Tetsumi..." she tried to speak but couldn't. She sat down in front of her studio for a while to catch her breath.

Tetsumi was still on her desk drawing the spotted someone out of the corner of her eye outside. It was Karin. She got up and went to the door. "Hey, what brings you here so early?" she asked as she opened the door for her.

Tetsumi's voice startled Karin that it almost made her jump, "Oh.. umm." she stood up, "I need to talk to you about... Aya." she looked down, "I know what happened between you and her....last night."

Karin walked in, having second thoughts about whether or not she should interfere. She looked down, "Tetsumi..." she focused her eyes on her, "do you like Aya?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom