Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Karin got up and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. She then wrote down Kyon's address, "Okay got it. I'll be there in less than an hour." she smiled, as she turned off her computer, and changed her clothes. She quickly headed out to Kyon's place.

Aya was still on her way to Tetsumi's place. She stood there to wait for the walk sign to go green when she spotted Karin on the other side, and pretended not to see her.

When the light turned green, the two walked passed each other. They pretended that they never knew each other. Aya arrived at Tetsumi's place and greeted her with a kiss, "I missed you." she whispered in Tetsumi's ear, and smiled.

Karin looked around to try and find the address Kyon gave her. She spotted a nice house in the corner of the street and walked to it. It was the right address. Wow... Kakun is very rich she thought, and rang the doorbell.

Tetsumi smiled and hugged Aya. "I missed you too" she said then led Aya inside. "You want anything to drink?" she asked as she went to the fridge and got herself a coke.

Kyon got dressed in his nicest suit then went to the door when heard the bell rang. He took a deep breath as he opened the door. He stood there, frozen in place as he stared at Karin. "S-She's here...I-I can't believe it...it's really her" he thought as he just stood there, too nervous to say anything.

Aya followed Tetsumi from behind, and wrapped her arms around her, "Let's go upstairs," she whispered, and licked Tetsumi's ear lobe.

Karin bowed, and greeted Kyon, "Hello Kakun. It's nice to meet you." she smiled.

"U-Uhhhh....not just yet" Tetsumi said as she led Aya to the couch and sat down then sat her on her lap.

"I-It's nice to meet y-you too" Kyon said, stumbling over his words. "She is more beautiful in person he thought as he stepped aside to let Karin inside.

Aya sat on Tetsumi's lap, facing her, "Why not?" Aya couldn't hold it any longer and started kissing Tetsumi's neck. "You know we can do it right here right now." she whispered, and gently bit Tetsumi's ear.

Karin bowed again, and let herself in. "You have a really nice house Kakun," she complimented him. "Do you have a wife?" she asked.

Tetsumi moaned lightly. "W-Well yeah but I'm technically running this place and I need to be here when someone comes in" she said as she just held Aya

"T-Thanks" Kyone said as he watched Karin. "N-No, I don't"

Aya rested her head on Tetsumi's shoulder, "You're no fun," she said as she ran her finger on Tetsumi's neck. "Why don't you close early so we can... " she smiled and licked Tetsumi's cheek, "you know.. " she giggled.

Karin noticed that Kyon was very nervous, "Kakun you don't have to be nervous. It's not like I'm a celebrity." she giggled.

"Well.....I can't" Tetsumi said, shivering a bit from Aya touch. "This is my only source of income and I don't want to lose any customers if I close early"

"W-Well....you kind of are" Kyon said. "To me at least"

Aya ignored what Tetsumi had said and continued to kiss her neck. She unbuttoned her shirt then threw it on the floor.

Karin smiled at Kyon, "Thank you" she said and looked around Kyon's house.

Aya groaned a little, "Then why did you call me here for" Aya stopped and looked Tetsumi in the eyes.

"So um..." Karin was getting a little awkward, "what do you do Kakun?" she asked.

Aya laughed, "Come on Tetsumi," she played with her hair, "there's nothing fun in that." Aya then licked Tetsumi's neck, "come on," she moved a little closer to her ear, "make me scream," she whispered and smiled.

Karin was a bit surprised when Kyon hugged her,"Um... Kakun, wh-" she couldn't finish her sentence when Kyon hugged tighter. "Is there something you wanted to say to me Kakun?" she asked him.

Tetsumi just pushed Aya off of her and stood up. "Is that all you wanted?" she asked, a little hurt.

Kyon couldn't hold it in any longer. "I love you Karin" he said as he kept his hold in Karin.

Aya picked up her blouse and put it on her, "Isn't this what you wanted as well? Tetsumi, we're both women. We have needs, it's totally okay if we satisfy each other but..." she buttoned her shirt, "you're really not serious about this are you?" she asked.

"Ka-Kakun... w-we just met," Karin broke free from his embrace. "I... I.." tears started coming out of Karin's eyes.

"yes I am" Tetsumi said as she forced back her tears" I want more than sex and.....I thought...you wanted that too"

"B-But....I see you almost everyday and I talk to you" Kyon said as he stepped closer to Karin "I can't stop thinking about you" he said then grabbed Karin and kissed her

Aya bit her lip, "A woman can't fall in love with another woman Tetsumi. It's not normal," she grabbed her purse. She looked at Tetsumi, "I'll see you around." she started to walk out.

Karin struggled to push Kyon away, "Kakun no!" she slowly backed away from him, and ran out the door.

Tetsumi just sat down and started to cry. "Y-You're wrong" she said as she thought about Karin which made her cry harder.

Kyon ran after Karin and grabbed her, pulling her back and to his bedroom. Since Kyon was much bigger than Karin her he easily got her to the bed and pinned her down as he laid on top of her. "I love you Karin and I want to show you" he said as he started taking off his shirt.

Karin struggled to get away from Kyon's grip, "Please Kakun, please don't do this. I... " she burst into tears, "please stop. I.. I don't want to do this so please... " more tears were coming out of her eyes.

"Shhhh~" Kyon said as he pressed his body against Kairn's. "I'll be gentle. I promise" he said as he started unbuttoning his pants. In the struggle the lamp on his night stand fell on the bed and near Karin's hand.

Karin was still crying, "No.. please," she pleaded. When Kyon started to unbutton his pants, Karin looked up at the lamp and reached for it. "Kakun, I'm sorry" she took the lamp and smashed it on Kyon's head. He fell on top of Karin, and she pushed his lifeless body off of her. She sat up and fixed herself. She then picked up her purse and ran away as fast as she could. She ran nonstop and finally found herself in a familiar neighborhood and saw Tetsumi's shop in the corner of the street. She pushed the door open, "Tetsumi!!" she screamed as she dropped her purse on the floor.

Kyon came too as Karin started running out then ran after her.

Takeda was there by then to hang out with her and console her. "Karin?" Tetsumi said when she heard her voice then quickly sat up and rush over to her. "Karin what's wrong?"

Karin fell on her knees and sobbed, "Kakun... he tried to," she put her hands over her face, "I... I don't want to do it.... anymore." she cried hysterically.

Tetsumi bent down and hugged Karin tightly. "It's ok. You're safe here" she said as she caressed her head.

Kyon started banging on the door as blood ran down his face. "Karin! Why?!?!" I love you" he said. Takeda went in front of the girls. "Get out of here buddy before you get hurt" he said, determined to protect the girls.

Back
Top Bottom