Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Karin giggled, "N-no Tetsumi" she laughed as she turned to her side and curled up trying to move Tetsumi's hands away from her sides. "If you don't stop, I will tickle you harder." she said, giggling.

Karin rolled Tetsumi over, and sat on top of her, "I'll show you" Karin said as she started to tickle Tetsumi's sides.

Karin wrapped her arms around Tetsumi as she rolled on her back. She kissed her forehead as her hands stroked her head.

Karin slightly moaned, letting Tetsumi take her pajama top off. She moved her hands down on her back as Tetsumi sucked on her neck.

"I will, don't worry" Tetsumi said as she played with her nipple. "You know, I just wish we could have shared out first time together" she said, remembering the night her and Karin first met.

Tetsumi took Karin's hand and kissed it before she gave Karin a deep kiss. She pressed her lower body against hers and started to grind against hers as she slid her tongue in her mouth.

Karin welcomed Tetsumi's tongue in her mouth and started to play with it. She moaned as she felt Tetsumi's thigh in between her.

Karin unhooked her own bra as Tetsumi started to pull down her pajama pants. She softly moaned while Tetsumi kissed her way down to her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom