Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellsing's "To do" list MxF ((Major Update 4-25-19))

About Me: I am a straight white male. 21 years old,26 years old, 28 years old, and often on for long periods of the day. I prefer multiple replies daily, but as long as you warn me beforehand, I am more than willing to adapt. I am also a switch and enjoy playing both doms and sub, although how much that factors into the roleplay is up to you.

Rules

None really, I'm down for most things allowed in the ToS on this site. I prefer women to be 16+ age wise. Talk to me about the more extreme kinks if you're interested in them.

Current Super Omega super craving: Amy Pond ((Doctor Who)), Harley Quinn, Miranda Lawson ((Mass Effect)).

Random generic stuff

((Everyone has them, so WTH?))

Mythical

Vampire X Succubus

Incubus X Vampire

Werewolf X vampire

Vampire X werewolf

Demon X Virgin Sacrifice User Image

Innocent human X Vampire/Werewolf

Possible plots

Innocent human X demon/Vampiress/werewolf- My character is a realistically innocent boy who two years after vampires have "Come out of the coffin" is accidentally involved in an "Incident" with a vampire. The judge decides that the human is now the responsibility of the creature. How will my character deal with the racism against the "Creatures of darkness" and the vampire's lifestyle?

Devil Hunter

My character is a private eye, only not really. My character is a true devil hunter. A mix of the guy from the Exorcist, Devil May Cry, The Dresden Files and Constantine. Your character has issues with demons. you come to me, and I'm interested.

Death's Embrace

A woman has lived a lonely life. Her parents died, her friends, she's always hurt. But she is always comforted by a man. He seems to show up when she's at her most desperate, with old eyes, but kindness to them. What happens when the woman dies either accident or disease.

Turns out the man is a version of the Grim Reaper. All the messengers of death are manifestations of The grim reapers part of them human souls half of them The High Reaper. What happens when he reveals she is destined to become a Reaper. Just for a few decades, then get her eternal reward.

The grass is always greener

Your character is a waitress at a "Greasy Spoon" style diner. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, my character comes in. He orders a large steak medium with a double order of bacon wrapped mushroom heads, and an Mt. Dew. A Sundae with extra nuts as his dessert.

A Friday night, the guy shows up covered in blood. Ordering his normal meal, he asks the waitress if she'd like to hear his story. For three hours he tells her, and in the process changes the waitresses entire world view.

What does he tell her? Is he a member of the MIB? Is he a vampire hunter? An Alien in a disguise? Is he a demigod? Maybe an Immortal? This Role Play is pretty firmly open, as is the future of it. IS she recruited, does the patron die and end up causing issues for her with the details he told? The imagination is the limit.

"Yes, my Master!" "Stop calling me that" "Yes my Master"

Basically in a world where the vampire is more grey ((Possible out of the coffin, so to speak)) my character is a vampire warrant officer. He kills vampires that break the laws. This is fine and dandy until one vampire who has been turning people against their wills is his target. After he kills the vampire, your character "Wakes up", she was the other vampire's last victim. Her master is dead, she has no idea what abilities she may have, and thus she ends up joining my character.

"Real life"

Master X Slave

Teacher X Schoolgirl

School tough guy X Cheerleader/geeky girl/normal girl User Image

Under Cover cop x Female Yakuza enforcer/Boss/Bosses daughter ((We'll both probably have to play NPC's))

Inheritor X Rich family member

Gun slinger/Cowboy/farm hand/sheriff/bounty hunter X A saloon girl/ranchers daughter/"respectable" family's daughter

Stripper X Businessman/Businesswoman/Pimp/Mafia Boss

I can do pretty much any R.L. style pairing. Doctor X Patient, etc. etc. There are just too many to list.

Rich inheritor X Rich man's wife/daughter/childhood friend- Based on the song "Gods great beers good and people are crazy", my character is a "Good old" southern boy. Who one night chats with an elderly gentleman. However, it turns out the man takes a liking to the boy and as it turns out he's a very rich businessman. After talking to each other ounce the old man leaves his house, his fortune and everything to my character. How will this rich family take to being homeless only allowed to live in their mansion with the man who in their eyes "Stole" their money?

Warlord

My character is an arms dealer. A VERY good arms dealer. Your character is a girl, either a third world country girl, or an American girl who comes into my characters existence somehow. How long can my character keep his life secret, or how will yours take the news that all their stuff is paid for in blood money?

Joogley Douglas

My character is the "Star" of a VERY popular kids show. After the death of his uncle who wrote the show, my character hung up the stupid costume. Now the company is bleeding money, can "Joogley" save them and his GF's job or will she lose her money?

Guardian x Protected girl

Our characters live in a world that has a mere thousand women for ten thousand men. Because of this women are seen as rare and valuable creatures. When your character transfers to a school filled with boys my character becomes your protector. Why and such we can work out ounce you P.M. me to do this plot.

Your character is a waitress at a "Greasy Spoon" style diner. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, my character comes in. He orders a large steak medium with a double order of bacon wrapped mushroom heads, and an Mt. Dew. A Sundae with extra nuts as his dessert.

On Friday night, the guy shows up covered in blood. Ordering his normal meal, he asks the waitress if she'd like to hear his story. For three hours he tells her, and in the process changes the waitresses entire world view.

What does he tell her? Is he a member of the MIB? Is he a vampire hunter? An Alien is a disguise? Is he a demigod? Maybe an Immortal? This Role Play is pretty firmly open, as is the future of it. IS she recruited, does the patron die and end up causing issues for her with the details he told? The imagination is the limit.

Can a hooker find love? Or maybe lust?

Your character is a hooker, maybe she's sworn off of men, maybe not. She sees fucking as a way to make money. What happens when a man shows up pays her highest price for kinky things. When she goes with him to his kink dungeon. When she finds out he's a professional dom she's just a bit of set dressing for a client's kink? When he looks at her and doesn't give a damn that she's hot. When she goes home and masturbates HARD thinking of him?

Predator or Prey?

Your character is one of those girls, you know the type. Low cut tops and tight skirts no father approves of. Although her father approved of them a bit too much, which is why she doesn't sleep with men ((or women)) she's tried "normal sex" and it bores her. No fear, no rush, no orgasm. Instead, she teases, she flirts. Wanting one of them to step up, to be a real man, to MAKE her take it. One night she gets her wish.

My guy is a normal nice guy, maybe 100 or 200 pounds overweight. Muscular but still has a gut. In short, he's the kind of guy THOSE girls have always teased, always flirted with, and always hurt. He's been having a bad day, drowning his sorrows into a bottle of whiskey when your character approaches. She flirts, she teases, but she sees the kindness in his eyes, he won't be what she needs and s she leaves. Only she's broken the camel's back.

My guy, angry, tired of being used for a woman's enjoyment follows her. He throws her down in the ally, and he uses her. He fucks both her holes, he pisses on her face when he can't get it up anymore, and he leaves her laying in the alleyway.

The next morning he's angry and ashamed of himself. He can't believe he did that. He sees a monster in the mirror. He gets dressed about to turn himself in, but as he opens his door she's there, she asked around to find him. What follows is a strange, but hopeful conversation...

I've found straight up slave a Master roleplays tend to be boring. But by making my guy "normal" but with a dark sadistic inner fire, it tends to make things interesting. He knows she wants it, so he lets himself live out his most twisted fantasies. Your character would want mines darkness, feed on it, and stoke it higher. But maybe enjoy breakfast in bed afterward, or like his warmth next to her as they go to class, both being in college.

What's the weight of the Shield?

I saw something on a request thread that got me wondering about a world where heroes are celebrities. Maybe our characters went to some superhero academy or something, both from prestigious families. Yours was still the wild hellion, who was a bit hardcore. Mine was more responsible and respectable. But then because of that mine got to be the sidekick of a big hero, eventually replacing him, while yours was much more street level.

So what happens when they meet up? When they realize their positions are switched. My guy is tired, and a bit broken. he's seen friends die against alien invasions, stood against terrorist groups. all the big things big heroes do. and it's ground him down made him use drugs and such. Your character could have a kid ((maybe his)) if you really wanted.

What do you think?

Incest

Mom x Son

Aunt x Nephew

Sister x Brother

Cousin x Cousin

Anything with Mother x Daughter, me being the daughter or mother's boyfriend even stepfather is fine.

MxFxF

The idea with these is simple. Either 2 female characters or 2 female Role Players. Been hardcore craving these lately.

Counseling Session

Client X Therapist X wife

My character has always had a dominant streak. But his wife isn't fond of it. What happens when the Therapist hears his fantasies and gets turned on? When they hatch a plan to get together and show his stuck up wife her place?

My Master

Business owner x Secretary x wife

Your character has been a hardcore sub most of her life. She's turned on by the idea of getting spanked and of being made into a man's bitch. What happens when she returns home from a trip to the gym early to find her husband bending over his secretary on their bed? What if the secretary is handcuffed to it and begging him to cum?

Mother knows best...

My character x girlfriend x her mother

I'm a young attractive teen. A semi-well-known man slut. My girlfriend is a tease who I've been working to get into her panties for months. What happens when she goes to cheer camp for two weeks, ad eaves he horny sitting on her porch. But when she returns I'm her new stepfather?

Fandoms

The number of + means more I want to play in them.

Anime/Cartoons

Thundercats ++

Bleach ++

one Piece +++

Fairy Tale +++

Gundam +

Cowboy Bebop +

Fullmetal Alchemist ++

teen titans ++++

young justice ++++

Naruto +

Justice League +++

Movies/Books

Scott Pilgrim ++

Harry Potter +

Ghostbusters ++++

Pacific Rim ++++

R.I.P.D. ++++

Serenity +++++++++++++++++++++++++

Video Game High School++++++

The Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus ++++++++++

Riddick ++++++

The X-men series ++

Hunger Games+++

Video Games

Mass Effect ++++

Resistance Trilogy +

Infamous +++

Bishock +++

Fallout +

Borderlands ++

Skyrim +

Saints Row+++++++++

TV

DS9 +

Voyager +

Star Trek TNG ++++++

Firefly+++++++++++++++++++++++++

burn notice +

house +

bones ++

elementary +

Gilmore girls ++

Sanctuary +

Lie to me +++

Melissa and Joey +++

Doctor Who +++++

Buffy the Vampire Slayer +++

Charmed +++++

Sons of Anarchy+

Gimm+

Threads up for Adoption.

((These are Role Plays I started and a partner seemed interested until they disappeared. I'd be really interested in continuing any of these. Especially good if you're looking for mindless smut))

The Doctor who isn't Who, an O.C. x Amy Pond x Mel R.P.

The Doctor, who isn't Who.... Me X Freckled

A Relationship shifted, an M'gann x O.C. x Artemis R.P.

A Relationship Shifted

Who lies to Who, an Emily Lightman x O.C. x O.C. R.P.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31926

Abandoned a Rose Tyler x Jackie Tyler x Amy Pond x O.C. R.P.

Abandoned (ThomasRHellsing & LilyRoseBlack23)

The new neighbor

The New Neighbor (jena x ThomasRHellsing)

Training a Sissy

Training a sissy. (ThomasRHellsing x nevyn)

The Husband's secret

The Husbands secret (ThomasRHellsingxTrovale)

Original

My own plots, if they have a line through them not currently open

Hunted becomes Hunter

Basically your an heiress. Your brother/fiance went missing on an island. So you go to find him. However, when you reach the island your brother/fiance is different. See the island was once peaceful but since has been taken over by slavers and pirates. Your once soft bother/fiance has become a bit hard to it and has become a merciless killer. His fiance/sister ((Not your char)) was killed in front of him and the island people have basically convinced him he's their god or king reincarnated. She's like "This is bull" until she nearly dies. She wakes up but now has a tattoo on her something binding her essence to the island. So the threats are two-fold on one hand the island's energy it's dark and merciless slowly turning those who use it into hunters makes you better but at the cost of your empathy, but on the other hand, the pirates are killing and raping and destroying. No mercy and no remorse. The energy that's keeping her alive wants her to fight wants her to protect. So she's sort of at a crossroads.

Your something else, but I'm still here

My character has always been the "nice and kind" person, while yours has always been the hellion. After we graduated from high school, my character became very VERY famous. However, with that fame, he's become a wild and self-destructive celebrity. Now times are reversed, your character is the calm rational one, and mine it wild. Will his old best friend maybe girlfriend be able to "Save" me form the path I'm on? Also reversible where your the popular one and I'm the "Good" one.

The sight's a little off

A Sci-fi mecha R.P., your character is the top graded Valedictorian student from the Earth's best military academy. Raised on the story of Thomas “Plasma-Beam” Hellsing, and a dozen other aces. Told about the massive victories taught how the alien scum flees in terror of the amazing Earth mecha and pilots. Your character is ecstatic when she's assigned to Alpha Dragon the top combat group, sent into overwhelming odds

What happens when she gets them and is forced to realize war is hell. When her hero isn’t a 20 something star like he is in all the text feeds, but is a slightly broken down old man with dozens of scars. When she realizes the Alien threats aren't dealt with but costs a constant flow of lives. Will the two survive?

Two Dollar Bounty Hunter

Your character is the daughter of a drug slut and has an abusive stepfather. One night after a particularly bad beating your character sees a man walk into your house. He pulls a gun and shoots your father and mother. When you wake up in the hospital the man is sitting next to your bed. He's a Bounty he mentions how long ago he was in your place and offers you a chance, become his trainee and eventually inherit his name and title.

((I imagine a science fiction future style for this one. Sort of Outlaw Star, Cowboy bebop-based. But really it works in a past setting too so let me know.))

Warlord

My character is an arms dealer. A VERY good arms dealer. Your character is a girl, either a third world country girl, or an American girl who comes into my characters live somehow. How long can my character keep his life secret, or how will yours take the news that all their stuff is paid for in blood money?

Devil Hunter

My character is a private eye, only not really. My character is a true devil hunter. A mix of the guy from the Exorcist, Devil May Cry, The Dresden Files and Constantine. Your character has issues with demons. you come to me, and I'm interested.

Joogley Douglas

My character is the "Star" of a VERY popular kids show. After the death of his uncle who wrote the show, my character hung up the stupid costume. Now the company is bleeding money, can "Joogley" save them and his GF's job or will she lose her money?

Guardian Protected girl

Our characters live in a world that has a mere thousand women for ten thousand men. Because of this women are seen as rare and valuable creatures. When your character transfers to a school filled with boys my character becomes your protector. Why and such we can work out ounce you P.M. me to do this plot.

A heart in my chest, or a heart in my hand?

This is an idea I have based on an old game. Basically, both of our characters are screwed up in the head, what's wrong with them would probably be something dark like enjoys causing pain or something. Our characters eventually with medical help or something got over their issues.

However, we wake up one night in front of an old creepy house that's impossibly huge, with masks and notes saying our family or maybe a specific beloved family member is at the top and will die if our characters don't get to the top. The masks make us stronger but the more we use them the more our darker and more disturbing sides come out.

Basically, our characters would have to battle various twisted demons. While trying to get to know each other since their complete strangers, and at the same time find a balance between their psychopathic side and their more normal side. Because if they don't use the darker side they'll die, but if they let it control them then may not be able to find their way back.

Crazy perverted bitch!

Not really sure, this idea sort of involves a woman, or female demon who physically needs my male character's seed. However, my character is reluctant to have sex. This one needs a lot of work, but could be very fun.

Only a demon can kill a demon...

Your character's village ((if old based, or family if more modern)) is being hunted by a demon. Desperate to save yourself, or your child you hear about HIM. A demon in human's skin, who hunts down other demons. What happens when he shows up and proceeds to rip the demon apart as if it were a child fighting a lawnmower. What happens when the Devilman mentions who sweet you smell.

Apparently the demon my character just butchered was your family's guardian until it's "Contract" expired. Unfortunately, that means your family is now literally waking with a massive target on your back. What do you do, besides agree to pay the Devil Man's ridiculous cost, and try to find a replacement demon to guard you? What is devil man and if he's a demon why does none of the traditional demon things affect him, and why does he fight his own kind?

Death's Embrace

A woman has lived a lonely life. Her parents died, her friends, she's always hurt. But she is always comforted by a man. He seems to show up when she's at her most desperate, with old eyes, but kindness to them. What happens when the woman dies either accident or disease.

Turns out the man is a version of the Grim Reaper. All the messengers of death are manifestations of The grim reapers part of them human souls half of them The High Reaper. What happens when he reveals she is destined to become a Reaper. Just for a few decades, then get her eternal reward.

On Friday night, the guy shows up covered in blood. Ordering his normal meal, he asks the waitress if she'd like to hear his story. For three hours he tells her, and in the process changes the waitresses entire world view.

What does he tell her? Is he a member of the MIB? Is he a vampire hunter? An Alien is a disguise? Is he a demigod? Maybe an Immortal? This Role Play is pretty firmly open, as is the future of it. IS she recruited, does the patron die and end up causing issues for her with the details he told? The imagination is the limit.

Prey or Victim?

Your character is one of those girls, you know the type. Low cut tops and tight skirts no father approves of. Although her father approved of them a bit too much, which is why she doesn't sleep with men ((or women)) she's tried "Norma; sex" and it bores her. No fear, no rush, no orgasm. Instead, she teases, she flirts. Wanting one of them to step up, to be a real man, to MAKE her take it. One night she gets her wish.

My guy is a normal nice guy, maybe 100 or 200 pounds overweight. Muscular but still has a gut. In short, he's the kind of guy THOSE girls have always teased, always flirted with, and always hurt. He's been having a bad day, drowning his sorrows into a bottle of whiskey when your character approaches. She flirts, she teases, but she sees the kindness in his eyes, he won't be what she needs and s she leaves. Only she's broken the camel's back.

My guy, angry, tired of being used for a woman's enjoyment follows her. He throws her down in the ally, and he uses her. He fucks both her holes, he pisses on her face when he can't get it up anymore, and he leaves her laying in the alleyway.

The next morning he's angry and ashamed of himself. He can't believe he did that. He sees a monster in the mirror. He gets dressed about to turn himself in, but as he opens his door she's there, she asked around to find him. What follows is a strange, but hopeful conversation...

I've found straight up slave a Master roleplays tend to be boring. But by making my guy "normal" but with a dark sadistic inner fire, it tends to make things interesting. He knows she wants it, so he lets himself live out his most twisted fantasies. Your character would want mines darkness, feed on it, and stoke it higher. But maybe enjoy breakfast in bed afterward, or like his warmth next to her as they go to class, both being in college.

"Yes, my Master!" "Stop calling me that" "Yes my Master"

Basically in a world where the vampire is more grey ((Possible out of the coffin, so to speak)) my character is a vampire warrant officer. He kills vampires that break the laws. This is fine and dandy until one vampire who's been turning people against their wills is his target. After he kills the vampire, your character "Wakes up", she was the other vampire's last victim. Her master is dead, she has no idea what abilities she may have, and thus she ends up joining my character.

What's the weight of the Shield?

I saw something on a request thread that got me wondering about a world where heroes are celebrities. Maybe our characters went to some superhero academy or something, both from prestigious families. Yours was still the wild hellion, who was a bit hardcore. Mine was more responsible and respectable. But then because of that mine got to be the sidekick of a big hero, eventually replacing him, while yours was much more street level.

So what happens when they meet up? When they realize their positions are switched. My guy is tired, and a bit broken. he's seen friends die against alien invasions, stood against terrorist groups. all the big things big heroes do. and it's ground him down made him use drugs and such. Your character could have a kid ((maybe his)) if you really wanted.

The Suicide Squad

Everyone knows about them, those criminals too dangerous to let loose. some are war criminals, others are assassins. They are the people smart people fear, and dumb people end up dead around them. But, uncle Sam hates to waste valuable pawns. Enter the Suicide Squad, the worst of the bad, they exist to do what Uncle Sam can't officially do. And if they fail, get captured, or flee? The bomb at the base of their skull handles them.

Pictures

((I'd love to base R.P.'s on these. Warning some may be NSFW.))

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Pic 12

More to come

Music

((Listen, let me know if you have a plot based on it.))

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8wSh_Eryv8[/video]

Nickelback - Burn it to the ground

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQxQKA7etZU[/video]

Pirate Song- Alestorm

PreMade characters!!!

Sometimes your not in the mood for a plot and story and blah blah blah. Sometimes you have a great setting, a badass character and are just looking for a male RPC to get the fun started. These are my premades, I tend to play different versions of them and move them around and what not. But for the sake of ease, I'll list them here. Feel free to request your own Thomas, 3 easy payments of $99.95, or a quick P.M.

Wizard/mage/magic user

"Young" wizard Thomas

"Old" Wizard Thomas

Thomas, the Wizard's shtick is he isn't new to adventuring. In DND you have a point where your character is so high level, you might as well retire them. This character has been there and done that. evil overlords fear him dragons know his name, he is a being who more legends and stories are spoken of then actual truth. His magical power is staggering to the point where he risks damaging the life around him by using some of his more powerful spells. Time is pointless to him, even if he is starting to feel and show it.

Major Plot Back story: After 40 years of Adventuring and worshiping the great lust goddess, Thomas became, in essence, a demigod. Joining the other gods on Olympus. Which was good. Until he got caught messing around with the head gods wife and three favorite daughters. Beaten so badly the divinity was beaten from him, and thrown back down to earth. But because of the favor of the goddesses, he ha,s certain bonuses, as well as the fact he's still a demigod. He can control his age reverting to his "Prime" age at will. He can also use lust magic to shift forms at will. He prides himself on sleeping with at least two of every species on earth, either in his human form, or the creatures form. He tends to prefer peaceful missions, and only gets serious if a comrade or sexy lady is in harm's way.

What he's good for: Obviously fantasy Role Plays, also sex-based fantasy. His shapeshifting allows A LOT of different options for bestiality fans. He can also be a good spell caster for a group Role Play. He tends to flirt more often then fight, but if he needs to get serious he can quickly.

Who he's good with "Innocent" whose town/village/castle is under attack. Princess who has an evil mage/army/dragon and his army after her. Goddess who needs aid. A strong warrior ((Amazon, or female knight)) going on a quest. Pretty much any high fantasy plot.

What he's not so good with Future or present-day Role Plays UNLESS they have a magical element. In that case, he can be scaled back significantly. He can also work in "Medevil" R.P.s if we take away his magic, have him a priest or something.

[/b]

Last edited:
RE: Hellsing's "To do" list MxF

Hi there- I might be interested in a DS9 RP. How about Dukat/Kira? Heavy degradation if possible. What do you think?

ThomasRHellsing said:
Well, short and simple didn't work very well. :s

Now, a bit about me, I am a straight white male. 22 or 23 ((Sometimes I forget lol)) and often on for long periods of the ay. I prefer daily replies but as long as you warn me before hands, I am more than wiling to adapt. I a also a switch and enjoy playing both doms and sub, although how much that factors into the role play is up to you.

Rules...
None really, I'm down for most things allowed in the ToS on this site. I prefer womens to be 16+ age wise. Talk to be about t he more extreme kinks if your interested in them.

Fandom things I want to play
((Number of + means more I want to play in them.))

A list of the ones I'd love to play in.

Anime/Cartoons
Thundercats ++
Bleach ++
one Piece +++
Fairy Tale +++
Gundam +
Cowboy Bebop +
Fullmetal Alchemist ++
teen titans ++++
young justice ++++
Naruto +
Justice League +++

Movies
Scott pilgrim ++

Video Games
Mass Effect ++++
Resistance Trilogy +
Infamous +
Bishock +
Fallout +
Borderlands ++
Skyrim +

TV
DS9 +
Voyager +
Star Trek TNG ++++
burn notice +
house +
bones ++
elementary +
Gilmore girls ++
sanctuary +
Lie to me +++
Melissa and Joey +++
Doctor Who +++++
Buffy the vampire Slayer ++
Charmed +

Threads up for Adoption.
These are Role Plays I started and a partner seemed interested until they disappeared. I'd be really interested in continuing any of these.

The Doctor who isn't Who, an O.C. x Amy Pond x Mel R.P.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35430

A Relationship shifted, an M'gann x O.C. x Artemis R.P.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35431

Who lies to Who, a Emily Lightman x O.C. x O.C. R.P.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31926

Abandoned a Rose Tyler x Jackie Tyler x Amy Pond x O.C. R.P.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33483

Original
I don't' have any major original R.P. plots in mind currently. Feel free to throw them at me and I'll give you my thoughts.

Hi, I see that you have a kink for the Mass Effect series. PM me if you want to do some FTL travel with me. My "Mass Relay" is still open.

I actually would love to do a Teen Titans rp, I have an OC for that with a little more story from batman as she was raised and trained by Red Hood. When she started to question Red hood he sent her off to Batman who would send her to Robin since they were similar in age.

RE: Hellsing's updated "To do" list MxF

I would be interested in either one of the following:

Warlord
My character is an arms dealer. A VERY good arms dealer. Your character is a girl, either a third world country girl, or an American girl who comes into my characters life somehow. How long can my character keep his life secret, or how will yours take the news that all their stuff is paid for in blood money?

Two Dollar Bounty Hunter

Your character is the daughter of a drug slut and has an abusive step father. One night after a particularly bad beating your character sees a man walk into your house. He pulls a gun and shoots your father and mother. When you wake up in the hospital the man is sitting net to your bed. He's a Bounty he mentions how long ago he was in your place and offers you a chance, become his trainee and eventually inherit his name and title.

((I imagine a science fiction future style for this one. Sort of Outlaw Star, Cowboy bebop based. But really it works in a past setting too so let me know.))

Though both look interesting, the one titled "Warlord" holds more interest for me.

Would you be interested in discussing details with me further?

With respect,

WhimsicalsCadence.

RE: Hellsing's updated "To do" list MxF

ThomasRHellsing said:
Rich inheritor X Rich mans wife/daughter/childhood friend- Based on the song "Gods great beers good and people are crazy", my character is a "Good old" southern boy. Who one night chats with an elderly gentleman. However it turns out the man takes a liking to the boy and as it turns out he's a very rich business man. After talking to each other ounce the old man leaves his house, his fortune and everything to my character. How will this rich family take to being homeless only allowed to live in their mansion with the man who in their eyes "Stole" their money?
If that scenario is still available I'd really be interested in RPing it with you. Hope to hear from you.

One on One?

Hello there :) So I was looking through you thread and was particularly interested in your "Only a Demon can kill a Demon" plot, if you're still looking for someone to RP that particular plot with you, that is?

RE: Hellsing's "To do" list MxF ((Updated Sep. 9th))

l6SgA2L.gif

RE: Hellsing's "To do" list MxF ((Updated 8-29-14))

I would love to play either the gaurdianxnew girl one or the monster hunterxvampire one. The title of it caught my eye "Yes Master" "Don't Call me that!" Could be fun. I think i'd like that one a little more, but if you wanted to do the other one that would be fine with me too.

Back
Top Bottom