Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abandoned (ThomasRHellsing & LilyRoseBlack23)

LilyRoseBlack23

Super-Earth
Rose left the department store in a rush. She had told her boss she needed to knock off early to interview a new flatmate, but he still made her stay right up until her scheduled leaving time. She got in her car and rushed to meet up with Amy. They couldn't afford their flat anymore with just the two of them so they put in an ad, She walks into the flat finding Amy standing in the kitchen tapping her foot in annoyance. Rose knew she was annoyed, because she only ever taps her foot like that when she's annoyed.

"Amy I'm really sorry but my boss just wouldn't let me shove off early." Rose tried to explain.

"Well it's not like we can afford you to, but it's ok, the guy we are interviewing isn't here yet, I hope this isn't an indication that he'll pay rent late as well." Amy says. They continue to talk about their day while waiting for the guy to show up.

images

images

Thomas looked at his silver watch and blushed a bit. He'd been in the middle of testing quantum theory experiment depending on the theory of particle displacement. He was wearing a three piece suit, and carried a cane, with an ornate dragon on top. The "an" was young at most twenty one. He used the cane not for walking but because a tragic accident had reduced sight in his left eye. Not alot, but enough that he might accidentally run into something if in a hurry. The cane also housed a sword never knew when having one on hand could save your life. Few though anyone with a brain knew self defense however Thomas had taken kendo and fencing from a very young age.

Partially who he was in the shape he was in. Thomas didn't look like your typical nerd 6' 8", two hundred and sixty pounds ((mostly muscle)) thin and wirey however as opposed to huge and like a wall. His left eye a light crystal blue while his right was a very dark blue. His hair was white s any paper, and brushed back in an elaborate asian style braid he'd always favored. He looked quickly inside of his coat and nodded, the mrk. 2 Webley colt a gift from a friend in the States was hidden. Arriving he smiled at the potential two flat mates, kissing both of their hands he said "Ladies I'm Dr Thomas Alexander Tiberious Hellsing, sorry I was running late, I was trying to test if light particles could pass through a bio electric current to generate a microscopic mass field that could then be used to create a quantum definable power source."

Rose smirks and looks over at Amy with one of those "looks", like "gee who does he sound like". Amy smiles back suppressing a laugh. Rose looks back at Thomas, "So you're a "doctor" huh? Not the medical kind I'm guessing, based on what you were just blathering on about. In general, we just need someone who won't kill us in our sleep, who'll pay their share of rent on time, and not be an obnoxious prat."

Amy pipes in before Thomas can respond, "Oh someone who won't eat our food, use our stuff and if you have girls over, we'd prefer it if you left the snogging and shagging to your room, and not the common areas." She smiles and waits for a response, looking him up and down. He was cute she'd give him that, but she'd already had one doctor in her life, she didn't need another one mucking things up.

Thomas smirked a bit, "Actually, I am a medical Doctor, my I.Q. is well let's just say you can take a room full of geniuses, and I make them look like that slow kid in Kindergarten who stuck crayons up his nose I was a fully licensed Doctor at the age of twelve, I have several doctorates, multiple PHD's, a few bachelor's degrees that sort of thing, I mostly work to pass the time and because it's interesting."

He looked them up and down saying, "To answer your questions in order, Not likely unless you try to kill me, even then you'll be armed and facing me, as I said independently wealthy, I just want flat mates for the experience, I'm a bit obnoxious but not a prat, I'll eat food everybody does, but I don't' mind shopping too, girls products never worked great for me, and why would I look outside these walls for company when there's a Ginger and blond inside but if I do I can't guarantee it, although I will properly warn you."

ThomasRHellsing said:
Thomas smirked a bit, "Actually, I am a medical Doctor, my I.Q. is well let's just say you can take a room full of geniuses, and I make them look like that slow kid in Kindergarten who stuck crayons up his nose I was a fully licensed Doctor at the age of twelve, I have several doctorates, multiple PHD's, a few bachelor's degrees that sort of thing, I mostly work to pass the time and because it's interesting."

He looked them up and down saying, "To answer your questions in order, Not likely unless you try to kill me, even then you'll be armed and facing me, as I said independently wealthy, I just want flat mates for the experience, I'm a bit obnoxious but not a prat, I'll eat food everybody does, but I don't' mind shopping too, girls products never worked great for me, and why would I look outside these walls for company when there's a Ginger and blond inside but if I do I can't guarantee it, although I will properly warn you."

Amy grins, "I like him, he's got.....spunk."

rose looks at Amy unimpressed, "please you just want a doctor fix"

Amy clearly not happy being reminded about being left behind, "Oh like you haven't been missing it, and why'dya have to go and bring that up." They rattle on for a few minutes, as if Thomas wasn't even in the room, using words like space, time, doctor, companions. Finally Rose puts her hand up to stop Amy. "Well we have to make a decision, and as he's got money, we can't really afford to say no."

Amy grins again, "do I get to....." Rose cuts her off

"Oi, I don't want to know, but I'd better not come home to....." Amy cuts her off.

"Oh come on, you know you'd like to, " She sticks out her tongue at Rose "Always the stick in the mud." she turns to Thomas. "So that would be a welcome aboard, when can you get us first, last ans security?"

Thomas smirked, pulling out a large stack of hundred pound notes. Well more than needed as he leaned forward in Amy's personal space as he said "Here you go pretty and buy yourself some short and slinky too ya?"

he slid the large wad of hundreds into her back pocket getting a bit of a grope in as well. He then leaned back, popping his back. His lips had nearly been on Amy's ear as he whispered. He whistled a jaunty tune as he walked over to the sink to get himself a drink. His eyes going from burning with lust to normal and content. Looking at the girls he said, "What's the shower schedule in the morning and I've got some alchol maybe celebrate new beginnings, after I cook us up some dinner?"

Amy grins and looks over at Rose, giving her a bit of a disapproving look and sticks her tongue out at her. As she listens to Thomas and watches him get up and walk to get a drink she smiles big, "Wait, so let me get this straight, not only are you handsome, quite well off, but you can cook as well? Oh you are a keeper."

Rose attempts to look unimpressed, "Amy you're too easily impressed, takes a lot more than that to get my knickers in a twist. And don't forget, some of that goes to rent, and me, you don't get to spend all of it on new shoes."

Thomas blinked, "If they heels after over eight inches I have two wads just like that for you immediately, another if thongs are what your planning to buy."

Thomas took a knife cutting up chicken, shrimp, beef, and adding rice. Soon a stir fry was being developed that smelled heavenly. He had it done and served up within forty minutes. Smirking he said, "Culinary school graduate, I could work anywhere spent a year in Japan though learning all about nuclear fall out and cooking was a very fun trip where I had my cane made."

Amy grins at thomas, "Oh well in that case I'll get a proper shopping list together."

Rose smacks her on the shoulder, "Oi he's been here 5 minutes as our flat mate, could you maybe lay off hitting on him, no need to go beating any records tonight."

Amy pouts, "But I like breaking records, especially when breaking them involves potentially shagging someone as cute as him." Amy doesn't even seem to care that she's talking about Thomas right there in the room with him.

Rose blushes and shakes her head, "Oi, if we lose him as a flatmate for this, I'm making you pay for the next month's rent, all of it, my share too"

Amy grins, "Well I'll just have to make sure to keep him interested then." She stands grinning at rose and walks over to Thomas, she stands behind him, intentionally letting her tits graze his back as she looks around at what he's doing. "Looks delicious, really Rose you should come closer, the view is much better from over here."

Thomas smirked, smacking her ass lightly he said "Naughty, getting all up in the grill popping oil is a a bit hot."

He soon had three bowls and each was full with a good little amount of the first and eat in them. He walked back over to the ground room. Putting a bowl down for each girl. Though he did put Amy's closer to him.

He starts to eat neatly. Smirking he said "I so love to eat fresh things, it's amazing when the juice fills your mouth I have to fight the urge to gulp it all down."

Amy sits down close enough to Thomas that there's only a few inches between them, she can see Rose's look out of the corner of her eyes, clearly disapproving of her behaviour, which only serves to egg her on even more. "Mmmmm I agree, I especially love it when the juices slide down my mouth and get all over me, making such a mess. Kind of like when I'm giving head." She watches for Rose's reaction as she says this. Rose continues to eat and tries to ignore Amy. Amy looks over at Thomas, moving her barefoot around his leg under the table, running it up the side of it. "So Thomas, when was the last time you had a proper shag?"

He smirked at her, "Well it's been a little bit, last time was a lab assistant, girl couldn't' measure for fuck, but she had a nice ass, I have a weakness for blonds, red heads too mind you."

He smirked, making sure Rose was watching, his own eyes locked on Amy's face before he suddenly pushed her foot semi hard against where his bulge would be. He smirked, "Feet, I mean Feel, I mean see anything you like Amy, nosey kittens tend to be punished but you can't get the cream without a bit of exploring can you?"

His dick was bloody huge, 12 inches semi erect, probably fifteen when fully so. However it wasn't pencil dick either, probably as fat as her fist At the very least it was wider than her foot. He smirked at the red head, "So how exactly were you going to keep me Interested Miss Pond?"

Thomas took another bite of his food. Eating the whole time as if nothing was going on. He doubted Amy would let that illusion last very long though.

Rose clearly looks uncomfortable from across the table, trying to ignore them, or at least pretending to ignore the. She picks at her food. Amy smiles at Thomas, and pushes harder with her foot against his cock, "Perhaps," She slowly massages his erection with her foot, making it bulge even more against his pants. "You should feel this Rose, maybe with a cock like this in your pussy you'd be less uptight" She grins and looks over at Rose, relishing the fact that she's making Rose uncomfortable. "I mean Rose, you haven't shagged anyone in months, not since."

Rose pipes in, "Just don't say it, don't say his name, thank you very much, and you can stop describing his willy to me, I'm trying to eat."

"Awww that's so cute, you still call it a willy?" Amy laughs and massages her foot harder against his cock. "Come rose, come have a feel" As she massages her foot hard against Thomas' cock, her skirt rides up her leg, which from Thomas's angle he can clearly see she's not wearing panties.

images

images

Thomas groaned loudly in pleasure. Finishing his food he moved back a bit undoing his zipper and button. His cock was at least 15 inches log and as fat as her foot at the widest part Multiple veins ran along it, as thick and heavy gobs of precum dripped from the fat head. This thing was a cunt or ass hell even a throat stretcher. After a beast this size you never wanted anything smaller. This was the sort of dick women built shrines too.

Thomas blushed a bit, "Sorry Rose, but this thing sort of has a mind of it's own what do you ladies think though?"

Rose looks away blushing, and tries to focus on eating and not what the two across the table are doing. However, she can't deny an annoying wetness spreading in her pussy, as if it has a mind of its own. Amy, being far less shy than Rose, instantly speaks up, with a seductive look at Thomas, and than over at Rose. "I bet Rose has never had anything that big in her pussy." As Amy speaks she moves her foot with precision up and down Thomas's shaft, using the precum as lube. With one hand she reaches down, sliding her skirt up, exposing her bare pussy on the chair, just out of Rose's view. "I know my pussy is wet right now, what about yours Rose? Is your pussy getting wet, watching me stroke his cock with my foot? I bet you'd love to watch him bend me over this table and fuck me right now wouldn't you?"

Rose tries to eat but her blush is quite obvious, "Amy why do you have to be like that." She tries to sound disapproving, but her voice gives something else away, the fact that she's breathing is laboured, her heart probably racing.

images

images

Thomas whistled, groaning in appreciation. His precum dripping onto Amy's crimson toes. He smirked, "Maybe I should take you over my lap first spank your sexy ass as red as your hair, or those toe nails, bet that would make you wetter, what do you think Rose?"

He groaned in pleasure as Amy worked his shaft with her foot. Smirking he said, "I doubt you've ever had a dick this big in you either, if you did their wouldn't be any fun, stretching tight wet cunts around my cock is fun."

ThomasRHellsing said:
Thomas whistled, groaning in appreciation. His precum dripping onto Amy's crimson toes. He smirked, "Maybe I should take you over my lap first spank your sexy ass as red as your hair, or those toe nails, bet that would make you wetter, what do you think Rose?"

He groaned in pleasure as Amy worked his shaft with her foot. Smirking he said, "I doubt you've ever had a dick this big in you either, if you did their wouldn't be any fun, stretching tight wet cunts around my cock is fun."

Rose stands and walks to the sink with her bowl, setting it carefully down into the sink, she tries not to shake so that they can see her. "I think I'll go watch some tele." As she walks by the two, Amy reaches out and forcefully grabs Rose's wrist.

"Come on Rose, that's no fun, don't you want to feel how wet my pussy is right now, or feel how hard Thomas's cock is?" Rose pulls against Amy's hand and looks at thomas's cock for a moment before turning her head.

"Amy I'd rather go watch tele." Rose says trying to avoid looking up at either of them.

"Oh you mean you're going to go sit in the next room, on the couch that's facing away from us so we can't see you, with the tele up so we can't hear you, and touch yourself while you listen to us shag?" Rose blushes and tears her hand away, and walks into the living room. Amy looks over at Thomas, "Hmmm you can smack my ass, but only if you promise to smack it hard enough for Rose to hear it over the tele" she grins, continuing to rub his cock with her foot while the whole conversation took place.

images

images

Thomas kissed Amy hard, his hands rubbing her ass as he ordered, "Moan for me you naughty girl."

However after three minute he suddenly grabbed Amy by her hair and lead her into the other room. So fast it was like a snake bite he'd handcuffed Rose's hands behind her back Leaving the sexy blond in only her white panties. Rose couldn't free herself fro this angle as he said,"If she's going to watch, better the shows up close yes?"

The man smirked at the blond, "When you admit what you want to do I'll uncuff you and let you."

He ripped Amy's top and bra off. Capturing her right nipple in between his lips. He slurped it hard, rubbing it with his tongue. He smacked Amy's ass with his right hand, hard enough to leave a red hand print as he said, "The dirtier you talk the ore she'll get wet, and the dirtier I'll treat you."

Amy leans into the kiss and moans into his mouth. She gasps as he suddenly grabs her hair and pulls her into the living room. Watching him handcuff Rose turned her on even more, her skirt still up around her hips from where she had pulled it up. Rose stifles a scream into a pillow as he handcuffs her and makes sure she's wearing nothing but her panties, she tries to sit up, a wet spot spreading on her panties, her face flushed from his forceful touch, she whimpers and moans instead of responding with words.

As he rips off Amy's top and bra she moans out, his tongue was soft against her nipple, as it hardens in his mouth, the smack rings out throughout the apartment as he smacks her ass, leaving a hand print. "mmmm Oh god, bite them, I want to feel your teeth on my nipples, I want you to show Rose what it looks like to get fucked hard, to be used." She looks over at Rose, eyeing the wet spot. "Come on Rose, mmmm, you know this turns you on, stop mmmmm lying to yourself"

images

images

Thomas bit Amy's nipple hard. Sucking it before moving to the next. One hand smacking her crimson ass over and over, Amy's back against the wall. He seemed almost sadistic, but he knew Amy was loving it. Biting into her neck now drawing blood but da,n ear. He sucked hard, marking her. He was going to make damn sure she never wanted any dick but his. His nails leaving ten quarter moon marks on her ass cheeks. Sucking and biting her large tits. Grinding her wet cunt into his hard shaft. He yeled out, "Fuck yeah naughty girl keep going!"

ThomasRHellsing said:
Thomas bit Amy's nipple hard. Sucking it before moving to the next. One hand smacking her crimson ass over and over, Amy's back against the wall. He seemed almost sadistic, but he knew Amy was loving it. Biting into her neck now drawing blood but da,n ear. He sucked hard, marking her. He was going to make damn sure she never wanted any dick but his. His nails leaving ten quarter moon marks on her ass cheeks. Sucking and biting her large tits. Grinding her wet cunt into his hard shaft. He yeled out, "Fuck yeah naughty girl keep going!"

Rose's pussy is getting wetter by the minute as she watches Thomas practically maul Amy, she fidgets as she's dying to have her hand stroking her pussy, but she blushes at the thought. Amy had teased her before like this, but never with someone so, so forceful, so demanding. The other guys Amy paraded through there rarely had acknowledged her existence, so it had been easy to quietly masturbate without them knowing.

Seeing Rose, getting more and more into it, the more sadistic he got the wetter and hornier she got, no guy had made Amy feel this good, she craved more, the pain, the pleasure, all of it. The feeling of blood dripping down her shoulder sent shivers up her spine. She rocked her hips against his cock. "Mmmm fuck....Rose....just admit.....just admit so you can have this too, you know mmmmm you know you want it...fuck...fuck...." The pain felt soo good, no one had hurt her like that, bitten her, abused her, and yet it felt so good, made her feel alive, she wanted more. "fucking use me, fucking don't stop.

Rose arches her back watching, starting to lose control of her senses, all she can think about is having Thomas do all that he was doing to Amy to her, and her pussy was so wet it's dripping down her leg, soaking the couch where she's sitting, she moans out, unable to contain it any longer.

images

images

He literally tosses Amy up and round catching her full weight he thrust into her cunt hard. However because of the change of position Rose could almost kiss it their so close. Her right cunt speared every detail so close to Rose's blond face that as he fucks Amy drops of her arousal get on Rose's face. Literally throwing Amy up grabbing her by her thighs as gravy brings her down. After a few minutes of this, he put one of her legs around his waist her other foot on Rose's right side.He starts really pounding her cunt liek a jack hammer. His hands claiming her tits, squeezing them like they are stress balls. Biting, and sucking on her neck hard.

As he tosses Amy up she gasps in surprise, and than as his cock thrusts into her tight pussy she screams out, part in pain part in pleasure. The feel of it spreading the walls of her pussy so quickly brought a wave of pain, but at each thrust her pussy grows to accommodate his large cock. She moans out as she feels rose so close to her.

Some of Amy's cum drips onto her face, she can't help but lick it off the side of her mouth, and moans, then feeling Amy's foot on her leg, and hearing Amy's screams of passion, she's struggling against the handcuffs. She decides to give in, and situated herself so that instead of Amy's foot being on her leg, it's on her crotch.

As Amy feels Rose situate herself under her foot she moans out, she decides to see just how wet rose is and uses her foot to rub the outside of Rose's panties, feeling Rose squirm under her. "Mmmm god his cock is so big Rose, don't you want it in that wet pussy of yours mmmm. Oh God thomas bite harder"

images

images

Thomas smirks suddenly using his foot to pin Rose back. He moves Amy so her face is three inches away from Rose's cunt. Making the woman be teased He wanted Rose desperate enough to ask to be freed to get himself off Hie new angle allows him to really slam Amy as if he's trying to get his dick into her womb. Laughing a bit, as he digs his teeth into her back leaving fat scratches.

Amy moans out in pleasure as his cock goes even deeper inside of her, "Oh god Rose, just ask for it...mmmmm" The smell of Rose's pussy so close to Amy's face, she licks her lips in anticipation, Rose had never let her lick her pussy, but she could imagine it tasted pretty sweet. "Mmmmm thomas harder, harder" she cries out.

Rose squirms even more feeling Amy's face so close to her pussy, she can feel Amy's warm breath, not being able to take it anymore she cries out, "take them off, oh god please take them off" At this point she'd agree to just about anything, her pussy wet, her body aching to cum.

images

images

Back
Top Bottom