Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abandoned (ThomasRHellsing & LilyRoseBlack23)

He screws Amy harder and harder, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. His hips a blur as he slammed his size into Amy's cunt Smirking down at Rose, he kisses her hard, befoe he said, "Tell me what you'll do when I do, don't leave anything out, and I'll decide, I could be a dick and leave you with the handcuffs on until we finish plead with me tell me what you'll do."

He fucked Amy hard saying, "Tell Rose how you'll lick and suck her feet while she gets off, more details you give better odds I'll cum on your face."

Amy moans out as he fucks her faster and harder, "come on Rose, just fucking tell him"

Rose blurts out, "I'll do what...whatever you want me to, god I'll even suck on Amy's pussy if it means getting to feel your cock in me, I'll let you fuck me in the ass, my mouth, I don't care just uncuff me."

Amy moans even louder while listening to Rose, she'd never offered to eat her pussy before, "Oh god..mmmm rose let me suck on your feet, I want you to get off while I suck on them, I want to taste your cum as it drips down your leg onto your feat."

images

images

He groaned, pulling out to cum on Rose's feet he said, "I could unbind you but where's the fun in that Amy I want her feet gleaming, after all she's been on them all day right I'm sure a good foot message will make her feel amazing."

He lifted Rose slowly lowering her ass first onto his dick. Her own sex fluid and Amy's guaranteeing it would work He rocked her steadily "Same rules as Pond Rose, dirtier you talk nastier I'll treat you."

Amy moans out as he pulls out of her, a bit disappointed not having his cock in her anymore, but she does as she's told and starts licking and sucking on Rose's feat.

Rose arches her back at first, at the feel of her toes in Amy's mouth, the sucking feeling driving her crazy with pleasure, she panics at first when Thomas refuses to unbind her, she'd never been fucked while handcuffed before and she was nervous, his cock was so large. As the bulb presses on her ass, she gasps, it's so big, but it's soaking wet with his cum and Amy's cum, and he pushes it into her ass, pushing right through the resistance her ass gives at first. Rose screams out, the pain rocking her body, as each thrust she first can't find her voice. "Mmmmmm fuck oh god...fuck......it...it...." As her ass loosens up some to take his size, her body starts to shake with pleasure "Mmmm oh god harder please, Do what you did to Amy, make me hurt, use me....oh god please use me, fuck I want to cum"

images

images

Thomas put his hands on Rose's hips quickly building it so fast and hard a rythem the sound of her ass cheeks hitting his thighs echoes like a gun shot.His hand smacking her ass sounds like a shotgun blast in comparison. Another hand reaches into her blond locks and pulls them back hard so she's looking up at the ceiling which is mirrored so she sees her body being abused. Her own tits bouncing as Thomas seems determined to be deep throated the long way around. He laughed "Like that you blond cunt?"

He pinched Amy's slit with his toes Rubbing her cunt with it he said "What about you skank tell Rose how much you ove her pretty blue toes sweaty and nasty afer her standing on them all day."

Rose moans out as she sees herself being fucked in the mirror, her ass hole stretched to its limits, wetness sliding out her pussy. "Oh fuck yes....mmmmm...fuck I want to cum....please let me cum, mmmm I want to cum on Amy's face....."

Amy gasps as he strokes her pussy, which is still red and swollen from Thomas's dick, with his foot "Mmmm Rose I want to grind my pussy against your foot, I want to cum all over it and lick my cum up after"

images

images

He laughed a bit, "Seems we have a planned exchange here then huh, get close but not too close Amy, I'm going to make this bitch squirt."

He moved one of Rose's feet so Amy could fuck it, eve as he lifted her other one. Fucking Rose far harder and faster than he had Amy. He reached between her lgs, pinching and twisting her excited clit as hard as he could. Even as he grabbed ad twisted both of Amy's nippples and tits with his ow feet twisting them hard enough to leave bruises.

Amy situates herself over Amy's foot, grinding on it against her pussy, alternating between sticking the top of her foot into her pussy, the feeling of Rose's toes wiggling inside her pussy driving her to climax.

The sound of his dick slapping into Rose's ass echoes across the apartment, mixed with Rose's moans and screams. As he starts to play with her clit, she wriggles with pleasure. "fuck fuck god I want to cum please...please let me ......let me ....mmmmm let me cum" Rose moans out.

images

images

At the same time that Amy cums all over Rose's foot, the pressure building in Rose releases, cum squirting out of her pussy and onto Amy's face, she eagerly licks at it. Rose screams out in pleasure.

images

images

Thomas pulls out of Rose's ass, cumming on Amy's face. He unbinds Rose, as he says "I believe you made a promise Amy to make sure her feet are nice and clean, get too it while I take you in the ass."

He moved behind Rose. Spreading her ass cheeps he thrust hard ad deep into her. Fucking her as he had Rose. His hips a blur as his hands smacked her ass savagely. Letting Rose finger herself he said "Talk dirty and insult the red headed harlot licking your sweaty nasty feet!"

ThomasRHellsing said:
Thomas pulls out of Rose's ass, cumming on Amy's face. He unbinds Rose, as he says "I believe you made a promise Amy to make sure her feet are nice and clean, get too it while I take you in the ass."

He moved behind Rose. Spreading her ass cheeps he thrust hard ad deep into her. Fucking her as he had Rose. His hips a blur as his hands smacked her ass savagely. Letting Rose finger herself he said "Talk dirty and insult the red headed harlot licking your sweaty nasty feet!"

Rose's ass is noticeably sore as Thomas pulls out, but also kinda numb, watching him spread Amy's ass cheeks and thrust his cock into her makes her moan right along with Amy, god was that what it had looked like to Amy while he was fucking her. Feeling Amy's tongue flicking over her feat, sucking at her toes, she reaches down, and rubs her clit. She looks up at Thomas, "Suck them harder, mmmmm"

Amy obliges Rose, with each thrust, she sucks and nibbles at Rose's toes, leaving bruise and red marks in the wake. rose looks up at Thomas, she wants to see him dominate Amy. "Thomas, force her into my pussy,,,,,I want her to gag on my pussy while you fuck her ass, hand cuff her hands behind her back, so she can't use them, only her mouth, use her like the whore she is" Rose's face blushes, having had his cock in her ass, she suddenly wanted more, more than she's ever wanted, bolder than she's ever been.

images

images

Thomas smirks, gagging Amy on Rose's foot a few times. Handcuffing her hands he yanks Amy's hair, forcing her into Rose's cunt. He slams her ass ludely, the sounds of her ass hole getting stretched echo s he really pounds it. His hips a blur s he forces the red head's face into the Blondes cunt When he thrusts in it forces Amy's face to almost painfully ram into Rose's pelvis.

Rose moans, enjoying the feeling of Amy choking on her foot, as she watches she Thomas handcuff Amy she grows even wetter with anticipation.

As Amy's ass hole stretches more, becoming redder and redder, she moans out as he forces her hands behind her, handcuffing them, as he pulls her hair she screams, as his cock pounds into her ass at the same time, it was nothing like it had felt in her pussy, but the pain felt so good at the same time. As he shoves her face into Rose's pussy she moans, her moans vibrating against Rose's pussy.

Rose arches her hips up, wanting all of Rose's face in her crotch, wanting to feel her gag against her, she grinds her pussy against Amy's face and tongue.

Amy moans with each thrust, licking her tongue over Rose's tastey cunt, she'd never seen Rose like this before, never imagined she'd be face first in her pussy, having Rose face fuck her like this. Rose's body shakes, and shivers as she cums on Amy's face, squirting all over it.

images

images

He slaps Rose lightly but firmly "Naughty naughty cumming gain so soon, and without permission."

He takes a second and third pair of handcuff, and cuffing her left wrist, to her right ankle behind her back then doing the same to her left ankle and right wrist. Smirking as he does so forcing Rose on her knees, and unable to get any sort of release her tits pointing up. He lift's Amy by her knees forcing her feet above her head s he really slam fucks her ass hole faster and faster harder and harder. Teasing poor Roe as he shows her up close and persona what he's doing to Amy his massive dick thrusting into her tight hole. He knows she can see Amy's already gaping cunt.

Amy was starting to feel as if she was going to be ripped in two, but oh god did it feel good, the way he forced her to do exactly what he wanted, the way he had gotten Rose to do anything. "Mmmm fuck oh fuck, I want to cum on Rose's face, I want mmmmm make her lick your cum as it drips out of my ass......"

images

images

Rose eagerly licks at Amy's swollen red ass hole, as thomas's cum seeped out of it, too big a load for Rose to keep up with, it started dripping down her chin, onto her tits.

Amy moaned out at the sudden change, from Thomas's massive dick, to Rose's small, warm prodding tongue and lips, if only her hands were free, she'd show Rose just how much she appreciated the fact that Rose finally opened up, finally let herself have fun.

images

images

He pet both girl, relaxing back against a chair, he watched enjoying the view. spotting the clock he swore, unbinding the girls he said, "It's midnight girls, considering we both have work tomorrow maybe we should call it doe for the night, and I'll war up some food?"

Back
Top Bottom