Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Relationship Shifted

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
Megan had managed to carve some time out to enjoy a fairly human thing. She was at a party. Her skin pale and her red hair was short and stopped mid ear. Her eyes were blue and she stood at an average height of 5'6". She looked around the place her last hour at the party she had spent the time as being a wallflower refusing to dance with boys that reminded her of her ex,Conner. She smiled moving away from a wall a towards a boy. She had on a skin tight red skirt long enough to cover her ass so when she bent over just a bit of the black lace thong was shown. Her top was a black crop corset. It showed off her perfect d cup breast. She barely covered with an open red blazer. She wore flat boots that came up to her knees. She put on a flirty smile when she stood before the man she had eyed from across the room. Her red lips parted slightly and she said "Hi"

Thomas blinked as the hot girl talked to him. He wasn't ugly, but his crystal blue eyes flowed over her curves, he had to adimt she was sexy as fuck. Swallowing he said "Hello beautiful I'm Thomas."

Thomas was a bit taller than average at 6' 9", a bit pudgy but not really fat. He had dirty dish water blond hair brushed back and gelled. He was wearing black jeans, a dark blue shirt, and a simple jean jacket. He slowly got control of himself as he said, "So wht are you up to?"

Megan smiled as he spoke. He wasn't ugly but he wasn't perfect either. "I'm Megan." she said turnin to look at the dancing people. "I wanted to dance but no one interest me until I saw you." she said looking back up at him. He was tall very tall, and he appeared nice but she would make that final decesion at a later time. Right then all she wanted to do was dance with him. "You'll dance with me won't you?" she asked grabbing his hand and pulled him on to the floor. She immediately began to grind against him.

Thomas danced with her easily, although his dick was hard nearly instantly. At least 11 maybe twelve inches. And plenty thick, as he rocked his body against her perfect ass. His hands on her hips. He moved with the beat. Breathing gently on her ear and neck. Enjoying the feeling of the hot woman grinding with him.

Megan turned and smiled as she felt his warm breath against her neck. Her smile grew seductive as she felt his dick against her ass. She then turned around so that they where face to face. She rested a hand against him and looked up continuing to sway her hips to the beat of the music.

The boy smirked, unable to resist, he kissed the girl. His hands moving up and down her body. However while the boy was a bit less than average looking, he knew the exact places to rub to cause her toes to curl. He was very skilled, and a bit adventurous. gently sucking on her tongue. Groping and rubbing her butt. Rocking his hips against hers.

Megan's eyes widened surprised at the kiss. She then relaxed and allowed him to take control of the kiss. She pressed her body closer to his as his hands squeezed her ass and pulled her even closer to his hard on.

Thomas couldn't help himself. Picking up the young woman he carried her to one of the unoccupied rooms. Putting the girl on the bed, he moved kissing her neck nibbling on it and sucking as hard at her could. His knees on either side of her hips which allowed his hard on to rub at her sex through the two's clothing. His hands rubbing her breasts through her top.

Megan moaned feeling him at her entrance. She closed her eyes allowing her hands to roam over his body. She bit her lip her body arching to his. Her greedy lips continued to kiss his and she involuntarily shifted to her normal natural green from. She gasped quickly moving away from waiting for his reaction.
"Please don't tell anyone."She said softly putting a finger to his lips.

Thomas nodded slowly, "Don't worry sexy, your hot, I can dig it, but."

He trailed off a bit. Thinking he said "Can you become anyone?"

A dozen very hot fantasies rolled through his head. Going fro sweet to extremely kinky and back again. His cock grew painfully hard in his pants. The sight of the naked Martian not helping.

She smiled moving closer to him. Her legs spread slightly as she rested on her knees. "I can be anyone you want me to."She said with a smile her eyes turning a pale green. She was actually delighted that he didn't freak and run away. She was happy to be her own self with a human. It had been so long since she got to be her natural self in the bedroom.

Thomas seemed to think, pulling up three images in his head. He thought of Angelina Jolie Eliza Dushku and Save Leia. Smirking he said "Pick which one you want, and act like her, all slutty and fun."

He kissed the Martian as he blushed and said "I hope that's okay, I mean most women would be angry if you said you wanted to imagine they were someone else."

Megan laughed softly pulling away from his kiss. She tilted her thinking of whom she wanted to be for him. She closed her eyes. Megan's skin grew a soft peachy color and her hair became brown. It grew in to a cascading braid down her back with a bun atop. Then there was the simple and very revealing out fit of Slave Leia with the gold bangles that wrapped around her upper arm and the choker and chain around her neck. "Why would I be upset my master?"She asked opening her eyes reveling that they where now light brown and her lips pink.

Thomas groaned his dick truly painfully hard. A few hundred thoughts hitting his head at the same time. However he recovered quickly saying "A good pet begs to suck her master's dick after she strips hi naked I know your a bit slow, but don't let it happen again."

his hand comes down as hard as he can on her pink perfect ass. Some would say it was being needlessy rough, but he knew the Martain woman was tough and he wondered if she'd even felt the blow.

Megan gave a yelp even though it didn't truly phase her. "Yes master."She kissing his lips then pulled away. Her hands went to the bottom of his shirt and he pulled it off then went to his pants. She slowly undid the button and took the zipped between her teeth and pulled it down. She then moved in front of him. Her hands went to his hips and she slowly pulled them down as she did she made sure to brush her hands over his incredible hard on. She slowly kissed his thighs making her way up to his boxers. She slowly pulled then down and smiled when his dick sprang out. "Oh master your very hard."She said looking up at him through her eye lashes. She then gripped him between her hands and let her tongue trace around his head.

Megan looked up at him and nodded. "Yes master."She said and took his head in to her mouth. She slowly sucked on him her hand still moving up and down his shaft as her head bobbed. She moved her right hand to his balls and rolled them between her thin fingers. Her left hand stayed on his shaft. She moved her head up and down her teeth grazing his penis just enough for him to feel her teeth. She then titled her head to the side jut a little bit. She moved away from his dick just for a moment before she took all of him and deep throated a few times then looked up at him. "Am I doing well master?"She asked him her hand still moving up and down his shift gripping and pulling at it

He smirked at her, "You can shift your anatomy right, why not get rid of your gag reflex and give yourself gil like things so you can deep throat my hard fat cock and suck and lick it without gagging or needing air?"

Petting her he said, "Not that that was bad or anything of course but a woman whose body can take any for while til having an amazing spirit should really push herself."

Megan shook her head. "I can do a lot but not that." she said continuing to stroke his cock and suck on it again.

The man nodded, groaning as she worked his shaft. His hard cock spasming deep in her mouth and throat. Precum dripping from the head. He pet Miss Matian as she worked his cock and shaft

She lifted her head licking her lips and sucking him up one more time. Her tongue traced across his head. "Mmm you taste sweet."She sighed and began to bob her head once more up and down on him. She grabbed his hand and moved it to her wet pussy for him to play with. She thought it not fair to pleasure and not be pleasured in return.

Thomas smirked, as an idea came to him. Lifting her by her hips, he put his right arm out. Moving the long piece of fabric over her sex and putting it over her hip so her perfect pussy was visible. He leaned forward. he left leg pointing straight up, he licked at her clit teasingly. Before kissing it, and leaning over to suck HARD. Groaning as she worked his hard fat meat pole. He said, "Fuck baby, you suck some good dick."

Megan gasped feeling him suck hard on her hairless pussy. She moved away from his dick leaning back watching him. She gave a small smile as he told her that she had done a good job. "Thanks."She breathed watching him as he began to eat her out.

Thomas had been planning a sixty nine, but if she wanted to watch. He smirked, getting her back on the bed head on the pillow. He spread her legs as wide as he could. Licking up her sex he kissed her clit. Sucking on it hard before giving it quick nibble. Then in a single hard thrust he buried his tongue deep in her sex. Spinning his long tongue around inside of her tight pink hole. He ground the tip of his tongue especially into the 'Top' of her slit. She tasted good, and he felt fantasies come up to the surface of his ind. Her sexy feet rubbing his massive hard on as he came all over them only for her to lick them clean and start over. Her on her knees talking like a hooker about how amazing his big human cock felt in her tight alien pussy. Thomas wasn't xenoist, but like a white guy dating a black girl may have a few "Slave" fantasies he was having a few about her. Her bent over his lap getting spanked hard for breaking a rule. They were hitting him a mile a minute as he ate out the martian woman with serious skill. His nose rubbing her clit hard and fast as he thrust it in and out. Trying to find her G-spot with the tip of his tongue. For some reason the idea of a super heroine talking dirty almost made him cream himself.

Megan gasped as he hit her g-spot and she creamed all over his face. "Oh god Thomas your so good to me."She said pulling him up to her. She slightly tilted her head to the side looking at her cum all over his face. She smiled and slowly began to lick her sweet cum off of his face. As she did so she made her way to his lips and slowly began to kiss him moving her tongue into his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom