Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Relationship Shifted

Megan wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned in to the kiss feeling his cock rub against her sex. She rocked her hips so that he was at her entrance and could easily enter her when he wanted. She broke the kiss to say "I want you in me." then quickly reconnected their lips.

Thomas nodded, thrusting deep inside of her, the feeling was intense, almost too tight but then again he'd seen Martians rip a car door off on the news. It stood to reason all of her muscles would be tougher. Slowly but steadily he thrust in and out of her tight wet pink sex. Hooking her legs under his elbows he started slam fucking her savagely. Groaning in pleasure as he said "Take the metal bikinni off baby I wanna play with your tits."

Megan gave a shriek as he thrust deep in to her. She could feel her self wrap around his thick meat pole. She looked up at him and smiled. She closed er eyes from a short moment enjoying the pleasure he was giving to her as her clothes melted away, and her bare skin was exposed to him. Her breast large globes, and her nipples slightly pink and ready for him to play with.

Thomas leaned down his tongue circling her right nipple. Giving it a soft nibble he took it between his lips and sucked as hard as he could. Thrusting hard and deep inside of the "princess" He tried to angle his cock so it would hit her G-spot, thrusting hard and fast The bed shook under him as he really slammed himself home.

Megan continued to moan as his mouth sucked hard on her breast and then thrust into hitting her g-spot. "Oh...yes...fuck me good."She cried digging her nails into his back just enough to scratch him.

Thomas groaned in bliss, as he groaned "Come on baby keeping talking dirty, keep taking dirty for my fat white earth dick fuck your so fucking tight fuck baby it feels good."

He really started pounding her. Hard and fast and deep inside of her cunt. His thrusts were four or five every ten seconds. His hips hitting hers. He groaned rubbing her nipple with his teeth.

Megan gasped "My pussy is so tight."She groaned as he continued slamming into her as she felt the bed shake as he continued to slamming in to her she could feel their hips hitting each other. "I an feel it getting lose for you."She gasped

Thomas groaned "oh fuck baby FUCK!"

He barely pulled out in time cumming on her pert round tits. Taking a few deep breathes he laid on the bed saying "You get ontop for awhile I'm still hard for you."

Megan moaned feeling him cum on her tits. She dragged a finger across her chest as it collected cum. She then put her finger in her mouth and sucked the cum off."You taste sweet."Megan giggled. She then climbed on top of him and leaned down connecting their lips once before positioning her self on top of him and slammed down on top of him savoring the pleasure as he hit her g-spot. "Oh you feel so good."she cried and placed her hands on his chest and began to slam her self up and down.

Megan only answered wit a nod her nails raking over is chest leaving red marks. "Oh I'm going to um again."She sighed softly continuing to clam down on him.

Megan moaned as she cum and it flowed down from her pussy down on to his cocks. "Oh yes."She cried breathing heavily.

He groaned loudly, smacking her ass cheeks. He dug his nails lightly but firmly into them. Groaning as he slammed his hips up to meet the sexy Martians. He moved his hands up rubbing her nipples between his thumbs and first fingers. He pulled the and released them. Groaning as she rode him hard. He could feel his own second orgasm bubbling inside of his balls but he could hold it off a bit.

Megan smiled feeling him first dig his nails in to her cheeks then rolling her nipples. She continued to ride him seeing he was closing to coming once again for her. She placed her small hands over his large ones. She continued to ride him as their hips meet with each slam she did.

He groaned loudly cumming cumming against her G-spot. Riding out the pleasure. His hands going to her ass His nails "bit" into her pink flesh. Riding and bucing as he came deep inside of her martian pussy.

Megan gasped feeling him cum deep inside of her. Once he was done she moved off of the top of him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. She smiled searhing his eyes and then kissed him again. "That was amazing."She sighed softly.

Megan smiled kissing him once more as he slipped into a light sleep. She easily slipped out of his arms. She gave a soft yawn and stretched her body shifting back to how it was when they first met on the dance floor. She turned to the mirror and nodded at her appearance. "See you later Thomas."She smiled slipping out of the room and leaving.
~~~
almost a whole two weeks had passed since she met Thomas. She didn't understand it she couldn't stop thinking about him for anything. He was so average and Human yet he was still on her mind. She was excited for the night though he had invited her on a date and sadly she was nervous. Megan looked at her reflection in the glass of the restaurant where they where supposed to meet. On her pale skin she wore a long blue dress that was gathered on her left shoulder and was sleeveless on the right. She matched it with sliver heels and made her blue eyes and red hair pop. She took a breath looking around for Thomas.

Thomas walked into the restaurant. He'd been a bit nervous when Meaghan had called him asking for a date. However he'd rattled off this restaurant a bit higher quality than he took most dates, but then again she wasn't most dates. He smiled and waved at the martian when he saw her. The waiter leading him over to the table. It had been pouring rain outside but he was still relatively dry. He wore a crimson button up shirt with black slacks and the same shoes as when they met up at the party. His hair was damp but shorter as if he'd gotten it cut in the two weeks since they had seen each other. Sitting down he smiled at her "Hello Gorgeous."

Megan smiled excitedly walking over to him greeting him with a kiss. "Hi Handsome."She said hooking their arms as they where showed to their table. She took a seat next to him in the two person booth.

Back
Top Bottom