Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Relationship Shifted

Megan thought for a moment. They had actually been rather busy but nothing exciting stood out to her. She shrugged her shoulders and said "They where boring. What about you?"She asked. She was far more interested in him and what he had done rather than her self.

He shrugged, he hadn't really done much. Smirking he said "I finally beat Skyrim, but that's about it I had fun thought sexy."

Looking at her he tried not to think about how beautiful she was, since that would inevitably lead to him getting hard. Trying to clear his mind he said "So your an alien what's that like?"

He blushed a bit as he said "Sorry if that's forward but I can't help but wonder are people nice or dicks to you I mean your beautiful I remembered where I saw your normal form a week ago an interesting but understandable choice if we think the same way."

Megan laughed lightly then thought. Hiding her true form and having a human form proved difficult at times. Unlike her uncle she was always wanting to be normal and still had times with keeping her human form. "What do you mean interesting, but understandable?"She asked him.

He looked at her, "A few things sweetie, first of all your a hero, a being that stand for truth, justice and the American way, but you have no faith in humans, if you did you'd be proud of who you were and accept those who accepted you, but you don't."

Looking at her he said, "Don't misunderstand me, I'm not surprise because honestly humans are horrible HORRIBLE creatures, look at the KKK, iran and Iraq, Nazis, hell how blacks were treated for centuries, skin color decided how you were treated one reason why even now their are a handful of black heroes and a very few asian ones."

Popping his neck, he said, "It's truly fumny, if you think about it the beings that most respect and believe in humanity are aliens Super Man, Hawk Woman, The Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman is basically an alien from a very small world, the league only has three humans in it, Batman, Green Lantern, and The Flash, it's almost funny that aliens have more faith in humanity than humanity does."

Shaking his head he said, "And the sad part is, I truly believe that skin color doesn't' matter that if blacks, or asians had developed gun powder and ships capable of traveling first white people would have been the slaves, earth seems like the galaxy's cess pool where if you want to blend in cause some chaos and confusion head on over."

He shook his head as he said, "I wonder, truly wonder, how any heroes would be needed if Humanity was either better, or worse, either we'd be savages who killed each other, or an enlightened society, but I don't know, I just wonder if The League isn't sometimes keeping things the status quo for negative as well as positive."

Back
Top Bottom