Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training a sissy. (ThomasRHellsing x nevyn)

Little_Arielle

Super-Earth
Marc was sitting in the back of the black car with tainted windows between two of his father's bodyguards, or walking closets as he liked to call them. They had just came to pick him up on his fathers order. Not that had been so strange since his father, a well known politician and now running for governor, had always send his goons to pick him up when he wanted his son for something. The rest of the time he didn't even hear from him, leaving him to do whatever he wanted. But apparently today he was needed.

Yet there was something strange, usually if he was summoned to his father, he at least needed to wear normal clothes, preferably a nice suit. But now they just plucked him off the street while he was wearing a long dress, his specially ordered blonde wig to cover his short black hair and a bit of makeup to accentuate his blue eyes. Looking past one of the guards, he noticed they had left the city. Raising one eyebrow he looked at them. "Where are you taking me? Aren't we going to see my father?" He asked but no answer. After an hour drive, they stopped at a large single house where he was dragged inside and pushed inside of the entrance hall, the door locking behind him, no idea why he was even there or what would happen to him.

The only sound in the house was what sounded like a whip hitting meat and a sharp scream. The sound would lead to a man wearing a simple crimson robe red silk hugging his large form easily. The man was tall at least 6' 8", white blond hair, and dark blue eyes. His musculature was large, but still nimble like someone who swam or fenced opposed to someone who did steroids or just lifted weights. However the true sight was what was in front of him. A woman a latex gimp mask on her face, her legs spread wide she was suspended in the air by her hands. Her arousal was obvious in the firelight of the room. With a single particularly sharp blow of the whip in his hands she screamed and visibly came her juiced coating the floor.

The man turned to him dropping the whip, s the woman sagged in her bindings, he moved towards him in no way threateningly but still carrying an air of power. He smirked at the bitch, saying "So your the governor's little mistake the thing he wants taught a lesson on how and when to behave?"

Thomas smirked, grabbing the boy by his hairs a firm enough grip to reach under the wig. He forced the boy into a hard kiss his tongue too skilled, it was obvious he more than knew what he was doing as he showed the bitch why he was always in charge. His massive dick, covered only by the robe rubbed lightly but' firmly at the sissy's own covered crotch.

Marc was about to stand up, tell he wouldn't be talked too like that by a strange man, no matter how handsome he might look. But he never got a chance to it because there suddenly was a mouth on top of his and a tongue pushed inside his mouth. Even if he wanted to resist, the tongue was twirling around and playing with his that it felt so good. He automatically started to kiss back with passion. And more so when he felt the huge cock rubbing against his own smaller one. He even started to moan inside the strangers mouth before he realized what was happening. As best as he could, he pulled his head backwards and started to push against the man's muscular chest, which felt really good under his hands.
"Stop this! Let me go! who do you think I am!"

Thomas back handed the Sissy, as he said, "I know who you are slut, your father sent you to me to be dealt with he's tired of the shame and filth you bring to the family so I'm going to train you to be a proper family secret."

Thomas looked at the Sissy letting his foot rest on the bitches testicles but also rub at them he said "Will you be a good little slut or will I have to beat respect into you?"

When he got hit by the back of the large hand, Marc fell down, his lip bleeding. There were even tears in his eyes when he looked up while the huge male explained that his father had sent him here, wherever here was. "Train me?" He asked before suddenly he felt a foot being pushed down on his balls.

Whining in pain, he tried to back away but the foot kept him in place. "I'm no slut. I'm no secret." He cried out in pain since he didn't feel the rubbing he was getting. "please get your foot off me. please..." he begged, crying out in pain.

Thomas laughed reaching out he ripped the dress from the Sissy's body. Rubbing his tiny cock with his heel through the panties the boy wore he shook his head "Fucking disgusting you call this tiny fucking thing a cock?"

The man chuckled, "This is a real cock bitch."

He moved his robe aide, showing a massive hardon. 12 inches long and s fat as a wrist. It dripped with precum.

Marc was still whining and begging when suddenly his pretty dress got ripped off him. This made him whine and cry even some more, especially since he now could feel the heel rubbing over his cock with a lot less fabric between them. "my dress, my beautiful dress...." He cried out.

but when the man suddenly told him what a real cock would be like and he opened his rob, Marc couldn't help but gasp as he started at the huge monster standing hard between the man's legs. He never had seen something that big.

Thomas laughed at the little Sissy saying "About time you shut the fuck up, now tell e slut do you like my big fat cock?"

The man laughed saying, "This big dick is going in your ass or your mouth decide which one first, and beg for it, and if you try and run, or scream or hide, I'm gong to take you in the ass without lube understand bitch?"

Marc couldn't believe what he was seeing. there was no way in hell that such a thing could be real. Therefore he decided this was all a dream, a really bad dream. But he would wake up any moment and he would be laying home in his bed and nothing would be wrong.

Yet nothing happened, he still was laying on the ground, staring up at the massive cock in front of him. "This can't be happening, this can't be real. I'm a important senator's son and you can't do this to me. I will have nothing of this." he said, trying to keep his mind together

Thomas ground his heel into the bitch's balls.Looking at him he said, "Shut the fuck up your father is tired of you humiliating him, so he's signed you over to me I'm to either teach you how to behave, or kill you the end result is yours now are you going to be a good little bitch?"

Thomas stroked his massive ember as he looked at the Sissy. Precum dripping from his hard throbbing member. He said "Choose which hole it's going in bitch or I will."

Back
Top Bottom