Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Husbands secret (ThomasRHellsingxTrovale)

Trovale

Moon
Elaina got home from her weekly book club meeting earlier than usual. No one in the group, besides Elaina, was actually reading the books. This of course ticked her off, but even more so when the topic of choice never changed. every week, the girls would talk about their sex exploits, how great so-and-so was, how many times they had an orgasm. This was a bitter topic for Elaina.

Never had Elaina reached an orgasm during sex. All of her ex-boyfriends weren't.... demanding, controlling enough. Elaina needed something more from her men when it came to sex. Even her husband was the "how is this?" type.

So Elaina left the meeting early. Sighing, she walked through the door. Dropping her keys and purse off on the entry way table, she shrugged out of her jacket. Ordinarily, she would make sure her tight, burgundy dress was nice and neat, that her black pumps were unscuffed, and that her platinum blonde hair was neatly coiled in a bun. Tonight, however, she was not in the mood to make sure she was pleasing to her lacking husband.

Elaina was prepared to walk to her room, put on some comfortable clothes, and masturbate as her husband slept beside her. But just as she had her hand on the door knob, she heard someone speaking from the study.

"I'm sorry master!" Elaina tiptoed to the study door, which was slightly ajar. Peeking in, she saw a woman completely stripped of clothes. Both of her hands were handcuffed around the leg of a chair, so that she was forced to kneel on the ground with her head at hip level.
"I'm sorry. I forgot to take off my panties before I came over." The woman seemed to grovel. "Punish me, Master!"
Of course, this sight was startling as it were. But what was even more startling was her husband, standing straight in front of the woman.

Thomas spit on the skank's face. Shaking his said "Disgusting useless whore can't even fucking remember one stupidly simple rule your such a fucking pathetic, and useless tart fucking sickening!"

He brought the cane he was wielding down hard on her back. A dozen times in the blink of an eye. A dozen thick red welts had appeared on the secretary's back. He kicked her square in the cunt before raining another dozen blows across her shoulders. A large welted "T" forming. With precise strikes he continued until it was one massive raised welt. He shook his head "Fucking pathetic slut your fucking getting off on this too aren't you?"

Elaina's right hand drifted down to her crotch, where it gently began to rub. This was something she wanted from a guy. Call her a few names, rough her up a bit, before mind blowing sex.

Apparently, it was what the secretary wanted too. After each blow, she moaned, loudly. "Yes master... I'm a stupid slut." She was gyrating slightly. "Let me make it up to master." She said, licking her lips and staring at his crotch.

When her husband spoke about getting off on this, Elaina almost thought he was speaking directly to her. But of course, he was speaking to the other woman... A pang of jealousy shot through her, yet she continued to play with herself.

Thomas laughed caning the woman's right nipples hard. He shook his head "You disgusting whore maybe I should just send you home, let my wife have this big hard cock. That would be a punishment you didn't get off on huh?"

He canned her left nipple as he walked around her. Thomas had a six pack and a massive cock. His dirty blond hair brushed back and his crystal blue eyes running over the bitches body. Smirking he said "Time for your real punishment now that I have your attention."

Thomas moved over to a camera setting it up he moved to his closet. Pulling out one of his wife's oldest flip flops he said "You hate feet right slut especially sweaty and nasty ones well get ready for a lesson."

He jerked his hard cock a bit groaning as he came all along the flip flop. The imprint from his wife's foot filling like a lake. He smirked putting it in the chair in front of her. He positioned the camera in the gap of the chair. Smirking he said "Your to lick my cum from the shoe like the pussy licking milk you are, every lick your to look into the camera and compliment my wife's sweaty feet, get to it slut."

He brought his cane down on her clit to spur her into action.

The secretary yelped everytime the can came down on her body, but never did she beg him to stop.
"No." she groaned. "I want your cock. Your wife can't have it, I need it!"

She watched as he set up the camera with piqued interested. Both women moaned at the wasted cum as he came onto Elaina's old shoe. it was true his secretary hated feet, but her master told her to do something, and she couldn't disobey. So she leaned forward, and began licking and slurping at the cum stained shoe. Every now and then, she would look up at the camera and pay homage to it.

Elaina watched all this with interest. Her husband seemed to have complete control over this woman. A type of control he never tried to exert over her.

He laughed, as she served her punishment. Ounce the entire shoe was licked clean, he stepped up without a word shoved 9 inches of his 12 inch dick deep into her tight ass hole. Rolling his hips ounce before burying the entire thing deep in her ass hoe. Yanking her hair back, he started slam fucking the hole savagely. Pulling a paddle fro the bed, he started sacking her tits and ass with it hard. Fucking her ass hard enough to push her forward, was he not holding her in place by her hair he said "Take it you dirty slut, you quit thanking me for my glorious cock, and I stop fucking you with it, and send you home, get to it bitch, you get three times forgetting before I get really violent!"

Back
Top Bottom