Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling I get when I read through these lists and think "Oh God they hate me" and I'm not sure if it's the hyper-manic or depression from the bipolar BS kicking in, some form of paranoia, or that I'm really, really not welcome.

When people post really personal things about themselves on forums.

When people use forum topics(public) to indirectly talk to/send messages to someone else.

That awful moment when I wake up and start sneezing up a storm. >___< Blast it all.

Tagging me in a dubstep video on facebook. Did I not just declare to the world that I hate dubstep? :\ Fucking... I should deactivate facebook for the summer. x___x

Most EDM just brings back god awful memories that leave me srsly annoyed/disheartened. =P I can't deal with it.

People who aren't even Winnipeg Jets fans complaining about the new logo. Not all of us gotta have angry cartoon animals bursting out of the front of our jerseys.

When people imagine an issue where an issue does not actually exist(sometimes through exaggeration, sometimes through assuming), and obsess on it until it does.

when you are in a great mood after a major triumph and then you talk to a person that SHOULD be a good friend and you allow her to totally destroy your good mood.

When you get behind that one asshat on the road that you're pretty sure is driving slower than you can run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom