Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The God Who Would Be King (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bit her lip and tried relaxing, making sure to tell him when she was uncomfortable. Soon, however, she began adjusting to it. Her breathing was short, her eyes hazy. "Y-You.. Are free to move.. As you wish, my king.." She said breathlessly.

She arched and squeezed his hand, lulling her head to the side. She had never felt this way before.

She cried out and gripped the sheets tight. This was beyond thrilling. He was an entirely different person. How could this be?

She cried his name out and gently raked her nails up his back, unsure of what she could do to help him further.

She melted and noaned lowly as she repeated her actions, a little harder this time. She grew so much wetter from hearing him.

She arches and screams before shaking her head and raking her nails up his spine. "I-I'm sorry my king I-I do want you to finish, I want to hear you moan~!" She suddenly covered her mouth, not sure why she blurted that out.

He chuckled softly and moaned lowly in her ear as he continued to slam into her, finding her spot easily.

She arches and cries his name out as she deathgrips the sheets. "D-Dagan, o-oh god right there~!!"

He moved and pushed her legs up so he could reach her spot easier, just watching her enjoy his workings.

She gasped and screamed his name loudly before covering her mouth, embarrassed at her unladylike behavior.

He moved desperately before crying out her name and filling her with his seed. He reached to play with her clit, not wanting her to be left out.

She arched and cried his name out as she climaxed hard around him, her walls squeexing tight around his cock

Back
Top Bottom